Today

Played this at various numbers and a few combinations but current number is just fine. Its a big play

Mizzu +7.5, -120; 6 units

If you don't want the vig 7 is available everywhere at normal vig.. I think Mizzu wins the game and if turnovers are even or better, it may not be close..:searching::goal:

be around a little while then headed out for a bit.. GL today..

weird stuff going on with my computer. cant start a thread from it as it keeps redirecting me. hard to reply also as it keeps saying "too short" .. odd

I actually am on this play. Think they have a good chance to win. Good luck!

Nice Cards win last night! Playoff bases at it best IMO!

Played this at various numbers and a few combinations but current number is just fine. Its a big play

Mizzu +7.5, -120; 6 units

If you don't want the vig 7 is available everywhere at normal vig.. I think Mizzu wins the game and if turnovers are even or better, it may not be close..

be around a little while then headed out for a bit.. GL today..

Man, there are some amazing 'cappers on this and I'll definitely be rooting for y'all but Mizzou's played a less than stellar schedule while UGA @ home (even with all the injuries)...

perhaps it's just the ole SEC fanatic in me whispering that Mizzou just hasn't proven a damn thing in conference play.

GL, brother...great to see you posting.

here what you are saying Mulligan.. They showed mesomething last week at Vandy and I am jumping them before the jump gets costly. At Georgia is obviously much different than at Vandy or at Indy but they showed me some road toughness in those two.. I don't think Georgia can keep up and I think Mizzu will score at will.. I really like Mizzu Offensive line. That health and stability has been the key difference between this version of Mizzu and the 2012 version. They are making Franklin look very good..

Thanks Mully. Went pretty much as I expected---sometimes they work that way. :)

hate to see franklin injury tho as that changes everything going forward in my capping model on that team

Hope you're right Tee - on Meeshegan pretty big FG and 2nd half.

Grats on your Cards. Commanding 2-0 lead heading back to Chavez Ravine.

Grats on your Cards. Commanding 2-0 lead heading back to Chavez Ravine.[/QUOTE]

hope they don't hit a lot of fly balls to Holliday:confused2:

Back