Today Is Wednesday, And The Bronx Bombers Will Win Again!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
15-13 +$81 YTD

My book has yet to update the Marlins game. I'm hoping that they cancel the bet, but from what I've heard, that wont be happening. But today, the Bronx Bombers will dominate tonight. As we know, their bats have been hot, and I expect them to sweep. They are getting back into the swing of things here. So... Anyway, on to today.

Yankees -130
Risking $800 to win $500
Loving this play. The Yanks are back to their usual self, and their pitchers are getting into their groove as well. I can see Mussina going 6-7 innings like Pavano and Pettite did in their last 2 games. And their bats will be slamming again as they face a pitcher who they have more success against then the other 2. And that pitcher is Ramon Ortiz. The only reason this guy isn't in the Twins bullpen, is because he would mess up their usually great work. In 199 at bats, the Yanks have 64 hits, 13 Homers, 40 RBI's, 33 Walks, 30 K's, and a batting average of .322. That could really sting Ortiz early. Now, in 169 at bats, the Twins have 44 hits, 4 Homers, 17 RBI's, 6 Walks, 27 K's, and a BA of .260 v Mussina. I can't say Mussina had a great outing last game, but the O's do hit Mussina very well overall, which is the reason why I did bet the O's that game. Ortiz on the other hand was pretty impressive, but I do believe that the Yanks bats will just overpower Ortiz like they did in the past. And so far this season, the Yanks have hit .305 v Righties, while the Twins have hit .221 v Righties. As far as the bullpens go, as good as the Twins' pen is, the Yanks have slugged the hell out of them. And the Yanks have a better WHIP and ERA then the Twins "awsome" bullpen. In the last 3 games, the Yanks pen pitched 22 innings, have a WHIP of 0.86, and an ERA of 1.23, While the Twins pen only pitched 16 innings, and have a 1.00 WHIP, and an ERA of 1.69. Thats all I got for today.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

Note* A-ROD HAS 16 HITS, 8 HOMERS, AND 13 RBI's!!!

Kinda want to copy and paste that shit as my own play

I'm getting Mussina at -140

B.A.R. Thanks bro. :shake:

renew Thanks. :shake: YesSir...I got that as soon as the line came out. I can't believe it jumped so high already. It's at -135 at my site now. But it's a local, and changes about every 3 hours. So I got this lucky. But I don't mind paying more. I'm loving this play.

Believe Not touching that play. Not touching any of the early games for that matter. I was looking at them and couldn't find anything worth while for just some early action. But if a gun were put to my head, I'd take the Cards. :shake:

HUNTDOG Thanks bro. :shake:

scourge I got this play early. I checked 1 minute, and there was nothing. I go to see some NHL Series Prices, come back 2 minutes later, and then I check back, and see the lines up. It says -135 at mine right now. Locals do have some upsides and downsides to them. :cheers:

Cant see the Yanks not winning.....They are playing great ball right now....behold the power of A-Rod....

Yanks :cheers:

hile Yes...Behold his awsome power. :D :cheers:

panos Thanks bro. :shake: Lets do this. :cheers:

Santa Thanks bro. :shake: :cheers:

BigRaktor Sorry I didn't get to you earlier. But I wouldn't have given any good advice. I would have probably said that I have no info on it. The Pirates are not one of my best teams to follow. And niether are the Cards. It's to early IMO to tail the Cards because they are just to unpredictable. :shake:

Back