Today Is Tuesday, And I'm On A 1 Game Winning Streak!!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
14-12 +$71

Wooooo-Hoooo. I won my Mets play yesterday. Man was that game fun. Cold where I was sitting, but that 8th inning really got me up and moving. 7 damn runs, and a whole lot of noise. But yesterday is gone, and a new day has begun. As it has been said, "take one step at a time". So forget about winning yesterday, and think about winning today. So... Anyway, on to today.

Red Sox -180
Risking $360 to win $300
Love the play a whole lot. If you watched the Sunday Night Game, you know that the bats didn't wake up, but Big Papi did. By smashing his 2 Homers, he is back in the groove. And if you saw Manny, he hit the ball very hard 2 times, but with the extension of the park in Arlington, the ball didn't go as far as it will in Boston. If he can hit the ball like that, he'll get on base due to the ball bouncing off of Big Green. Now with the pitchers. Boston has smashed Weaver in the past before he went to the Cards. But now he's back in the AL, and the BoSox are happy to see it. In 138 at bats v Weaver, Boston has 43 hits, 10 Homers, 28 RBI's, 19 Walks, 22 K's, and a batting average of .312. The M's aren't bad against Beckett, but not like the Sox are against Weaver. In 124 at bats, they have 33 hits, 2 Homers, 19 RBI's, ONLY 2 Walks, and 27 K's. And that goes with a Batting Average of .266. I don't know about you, but that Ball/K ratio is remarkable. Now the last time Beckett was on the mound, the Sox hit the ball with tons of power, and he pitched outstanding ball. He went 5 innings and gave up 2 hits. He had a 1.20 WHIP, and a 1.80 ERA giving up the only run of the game for the Royals. But if anybody knows why he left after only 5 innings, please tell me. Was it a high pitch count? Thats the only thing I could think of here. And when Beckett met the Mariners last year, Beckett got the win 3-2. Now a big loss to the M's is Betancourt. He is questionable due to being a witness of a human smuggling case in Miami. So he may not be there. Also. We don't know how ready the Mariners are. We all know they haven't played since their 5 inning game on Friday. Which means they could be really fresh, or really rusty. Either way, I think the Sox can beat them at full strength. As far as bullpens go, their are pretty similar. Overall, the BoSox bullpen went 18 innings, have a 1.11 WHIP, and a 3.50 ERA. Sure thats not good, but here is the M's pen stats. They, on the other hand, only pitched 8.1 innings, have a great WHIP in 1.32, and an ERA of 3.24. And another reason. Maybe my #1 component due to the way I bet early in the season. This is the home opener for the BoSox. How can you stay away from this one. Boston has some of the greatest fans out there. This will be just like the Mets and Yanks Openers IMO. A Winner. So thats what I have going so far for today.

Leans:
Brewers/Marlins Over 9
Braves ML
Diamondbacks ML
Rockies/Dodgers Over 8

BOL All. Have A Great Day.

I like the pick, I'm thinking about RL but BetJam don't got nuttin up for this game yet.

Not sure if you got a math error up there w/ ur risk-win

green Oh...Nice catch man. Thanks. :shake: Lets cash in tomorrow. money:

Red Sox-180
Risking $460 to win $300

Yea... it was a mistype. :cheers:

like the pick sparky but we are gonna have to get you a calculator.....lol....$540 to win $300 :cheers: :shake:

Kmacc Yea... I got it right now. I officially put it into my book, and added a bill. :shake:

Alright now... this is correct.

Red Sox -180
Risking $720 to win $400
If this doesn't hit. I will not chase with this vig. So lets hope for the best fellas. I'll be back around 6:00 est tonight. I have a bunch of shit to get done today. So I'll cya later, and I wish everyone good luck today.
Peace_5.gif

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">brilliant as always! cash money is on the way!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Easy win there fellas. Thanks for the support. :shake:

Adding...

Brewers/Marlins Over 8.5 -110
Risking $330 to win $300

BOL ALL.
Peace_5.gif

Back