Today Is Tuesday, And I Am Unloading Everything On This Play!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
78-72-3 -$2522

Here we go everyone. Go on and rag on me for this. Lets hear the "Thats Horrible Money Management" and stuff. I deserve it. But If I win this, then I will get back on track. So lets get this started fellas.

Brewers EVEN
Risking $3000 to win $3000
In 81 at bats against Vargas, the Phillis have 17 hits, 3 Homers, 11 RBI's, 6 Walks, 21 K's, and a batting average of only .210. Not good, or even decent. Now in 57 at bats, the Brewers have 15 hits, 6 Walks, 16 K's and a .263 average. That average isn't awful. Now all that is against Eaton. Now Vargas has been crazy good in his last 3 starts, as he posts a 2-0 record, 3-0 for the Brewers, he went 17 innings, only gave up 12 hits, has a WHIP of 1.29, and very, very low ERA of 0.53. This is like Rich Hill's start to the season. Eaton has played like crap lately. Oh wait, nah. It's been all season. He has a 7.42 ERA this season. He did have 2 good outings. 1 against the Mets where he only let up 2 runs, and then 3 againt the D-Backs. But other then that, he pitched like shit. 4 runs against Houston and the Nationals. 6 runs against the Giants, 7 runs against the Marlins, and 8 runs against the Braves.Vargas only had 2 not so decent outing that weren't even that bad. Both were against the Cubs. He gave up 3 runs in 1 game and 4 runs in another. Other then that, he had 2 shutout games, and 3 1 run games. And the game where he gave up 3 runs against the Cubs, he gave them up in Relief. The Brewers have hit .291 against Righties in their last 10 games. The Brewers bullpen, IMO, is very good. They have all the tools to have a 1 ERA. And they were pitching that well, until they came over to Shea where the Mets just beat them up. But if Vargas can give a solid 6-7 innings, there won't be much to worry about. Also some good news, Ryan Howard has 1 of the 3 Homers against Vargas, and 2 of the 11 RBI's. Now on to the Brewers bullpen v the Phillies. In 22 at bats against Wise, the Phillies have 4 hits, 1 Homer, 4 RBI's, and a .182 Batting Average. But I don't like the RBI's against him. In 68 at bats against Dessens, they have 18 hits, only 3 RBI's, and a .265 Average. In 16 at bats against Cordero, they only have 2 hits, 1 RBI and a .125 average. And in 20 at bats against Turnbow, the Phills have 5 hits, 1 Homer, 3 RBI's, and a .250 average. Now hopefull the Brewers can knock out Eaton early, so they can get through the whole bullpen. One big guy I hope they get in is Geary. In 36 at bats, they have 13 hits, 5 RBI's, and a .361 Average. I'm expecting 7 runs against Eaton early. By the time the bullpen gets in there, this one should be way over with. And that is the wonderful use of a bullpen. And thats what I relized when betting recently. Bet against a bad starting pitcher of course, but make sure the bullpen can get hit.

Wish Me Luck Everybody.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

WOW, big wager man..I wish you the best of luck would hate to see someone lose that much money but that is also the side I am checking out

Just want to add 1 more thing Sparky..

I would be the last one on this site to say something about your money mgmt.. I didn't get where I am today with money mgmt and I could see the lectures coming in the beginning of the yr if I said what my actual bankroll was compared to my bets.

My only concern for you is that no matter how sure you are about this play there is no sure thing in baseball, espcially these days. Look at how Phillie backers became winners tonight..

With that said, I departed from Flat betting to place my biggest wager on the yr on the Braves vs. Marlins with Hudson on the mound and I thought I nailed it. Hudson strikes out 13 and takes his game into the 9th.. Low and behold the Braves collapse and Marlins win 4-3. I was stunned..

With all that said, I am most likely on this play tomorrow so I will be rooting extra hard for you. If you have a feeling you have to follow it!

:cheers:

GL today Sparky...I'm on this as well, but not on your level...I think the Beermakers get it done!!

:cheers:

I was on the Brewers before I saw you put 3000$ on them.

As soon as I saw you were hammering away, i felt icky about my bet.

Oh well.

Brewers can't score on Eaton. :(

Goodbye 1 unit for me :( :(

Back