Today Is Sunday, And Let's Have Another Great Sason Everyone...

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
0-0 YTD

What is up everyone.?. How yall doing? Are you ready to get back in the swing of things with the regular season kicking off tonigh!?!?!?!? I know I am. Lets hope for another profitable season here. Starting with the Mets v Cards. Which brought back horrible memories from last year. But this year will be different, and they wont even make the postseason. So... Anyway, on to today.

New York Mets +132
Risking $100 to win $132

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

Also adding...
Jeff Gordon +417
Risking $100 to win $417

Sparky u cant start the seeson bi haveing wrongley spelled words in ur tytle

We are on opposite sides tonight bro:shake:

panos Thanks bro. :shake: Lets absolutley destroy these books tonight. :cheers: And for the rest of the season. money;

YesSir Ahhh man...don't ruin it for me. :D I don't care how my title is spelled as long as the check is cashed. money; :shake:

popcorn Thanks bro. :shake: BOL to you as well. :cheers:

Fondy Thanks bro. :shake: :cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Sparky-Good luck this season, I remember your posts last season and luck had nothing to do with your picks that's for sure...THE MANS A BEAST!!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terp lol...Thanks bro. :shake: I'm going to start off betting on what I think looks good. Like the Mets tonight... and really good teams and their home oppeners. (Yankees, Mets, braves, BoSox ect) That will be for the first 2 weeks, and then I'll start with my writeups like I had last year. :cheers:

Eddie Agreed bro. :shake:

Back