Today Is Sunday, And Here Is My 4th Straight Winner!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
81-74-3 -$4047 YTD

Thats right, I'm on the vurge of winning 4 in a row.
surprised.gif
Shocker, I know. The Orioles pick wasn't the easiest to win, but it was a win none-the-less. But I am still upset that the Mets won the Series. But they wont win tonight. With or without this new guy on the mound. No matter if their playing in Queens, the Bronx, or Buffalo, the Yankees will not get swept by the Mets. Not now, Not Ever. So... Anyway, on to today.

Brewers -145
Risking $1450 to win $1000
I know, I know, this team is cooling down fast, but not many teams get swept at home during rivalry week. Maybe in regular interleague, but not here. Last time I made my "BIG" bet, it was Vargas, but now, it's Vargas at home. I normally wouldn't due two 1k bets in a row, but I love this one. Ortiz just got lit up in his last outing against the Indians, and he's looking to be like his usual bad self. In his last 3 games, he is 0-3 and only going 11 innings. In those 11 innings, he gave up 20 hits, which Vargas didn't even give that many hits up in 18 innings. Ortiz also racks up a 2.18 WHIP and a HUGE 12.27 ERA. While Vargas wasn't even really bad in his last outing, but didn't get to much run support. In his last 3, he went 1-0, while the Brewers went 2-1. He pitched 18 innings, gave up 15 hits, has a WHIP of 1.17, and an ERA of 2.00. And I still think without Mauer, the Twins are pretty weak. I don't see the Brew Crew getting swept here at all.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">BrewCrew!!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL Spark Ill be embarassed if they get swept at home. I like the Brewers chances today though with Ortiz on the mound for the bad guys

brewer Thats ine with me bro. As long as win today. :shake:

Terpman YEAAAAAAA. :cheers:

Yanks Thanks bro. :shake: Lets do it. :cheers:

Troutman I hope so man. Don't think of it to soon. I hope I can just keep it up. :shake: :cheers:

reNew :cheers: money;

Dmoney Thanks bro. :shake: I hope so too. :cheers:

signal Well thts good coming from a Brewers fan. :cheers: Lets hope they win today. For your sake and my behind. :shake:

Farm Thanks. :shake:

Satyr Thanks bro. :shake: :cheers:

GL Everyone. :cheers: :shake:

You were right on both your predictions, big guy - Brewers and Yanks! Well done! :cheers:

Back