Today Is Sunday, And Have A Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
13-10 +$1481 YTD

Lets start off my saying, have a Happy Easter everyone. Now... 1-0 Yesterday. Very nice hit with the Angels. After a scary 7th inning, where the Angels started to hit the runners on the head with the baseball instead of the batter. But then it came out perfect in the end with K-Rod doing what he does best and closing out this game. What a great day for the Rod family. K-Rod and A-Rod. Enough with that though. So... Anyway, on to today.

Mets -141
Risking $1410 to win $1000
Lets start off by saying the Braves bullpen is pretty bad, and facing Davies is just like facing the bullpen. I do not think he is good enough to be part of the starting rotation, and should just stay in the pen. Davies is 2-3 against the Mets last season, where he gave up a whopping 18 Earned Runs. Hernandez was 2-0 against the Braves last year, and did not give up 1 Earned Run. El Duque was impressive in his 1st start this season. He won that game, while pitching 7 innings. giving up 5 hits, having a WHIP of 1.00 and an ERA of 1.29. Now thats impressive. And in 113 apperences against Davies, the Mets racked up 34 Hits, 3 Homers, 11 RBI's, 16 Walks, 14 K's, and a Batting Average of .301. Now thats domination. Another stat that is pure domination is El Duque's stats against the Braves batters. In 65 at bats, the Braves only have 9 hits against him. Thats right... only 9. But they do have 3 Homers and 7 RBI's. Along with 7 Walks, 25 K's, and a Batting Average of only .138, and only a .222 OBP. That is crazy. Thats is why I love this play so much. And also looking at it this way, the only players who have gotten a hit off of Hernandez is of course, Andruw and Chipper Jones, Chris Woodward, and Ryan Langerhans. Crazy stuff there. The Mets have the advantage in every aspect of this game. Starter, Bullpen, Hitting, Power, Speed, Defense and Bench. Now if that doesn't proove anything then these bullpen stats will. The braves bullpen has pitches 15.1 innings in the last 3 games, with a WHIP of 2.22 and an ERA of 4.11. As for the Mets...Well... what is there to say? Yup...thats right. Nothing. Because their bullpen has yet to give up an earned run this season. Now that is what you want to see when betting on baseball. And with a starter who can go at least 6 innings, why would this not be the play. And seeing that they lost yesterday, this is the best play on the board, and the best play so far of this year. Thats why I am going big on this play.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I like it Sparky!! Good luck bro.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Happy Easter bro! I am gonna be a ball breaker ....Shields closed the game cause K-Rod pitched 3 straight days...Also not sure if I agree that ATLs pen sucks...Soriano , Gonzalez , Villareal before Wickman that some solid mid inning guys...McBride and Yates have looked shitty but they are...Paronto's decent as well......otherwise I like the Mutts but not at that price... when its all said and done the Braves pen will outpitch the mets pen this season ....Davies is a youngster past starts really dont weigh heavily......El Duque quick starter does though ....:cheers:

SportsNut Thanks. :shake: But I see the Braves getting 1 run at the most this game. The Mets bats are really hot, and should be able to crush both Davies and the bullpen today. It should be a field day. But thats just my opinion. And thanks for pointing out that Shields didn't shut them down at the end. I could have sworn I heard them talk on Baseball Tonight that it was a big day for the Rods. I'm not sure. But lets hit these books hard today. :cheers:

Believe :shake: :cheers:

I also like the Mets. I notice that you are not taking Arizona. You think the lowly Nats are going to rise up today? They have been pretty consistently non competitive against Arizona although no team can lose everyday.

jig jag Thanks bro. :shake:

Throwback Thanks. :shake:

renew Thanks. :shake:

Jasper My lean would be towards the Nats. I think they will avoid the home sweep yet again, and pound the D-Backs today. They hit .392 or so v Hernandez, while only 1 person has faces Hill. Looks like a smart play. :cheers:

Tough loss. Heilman got smacked, and the Mets shuld agree and get rid of his ass. He is a bum. I bet they can get a decent set up man for him. Just get him out of New York. He's the "A-Rod" of last year. Blew the NLCS Game 7 lead, and now another lead today.
thumbs_down.gif

Adding...

BoSox/Rangers Over 9.5 +105
Risking $300 to win $315
Hitters Ballpark. Both teams hit the opposing pitchers in the .300's. Horrible outings from both last time. Hoping for an 11-10 Ranger win here. But Expecting a 7-4 win by the BoSox, as their bats finally wake up tonight.
an_cheers.gif

Back