Today Is Saturday, And Heres To Another Winning Week!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
41-25-2 +$6305 YTD

Awful call on the Aggies on Thursday, just awful. I had no idea what I was thinking. Now I'm hoping to make up that deficit today and win my 4th winning week in a row. So... Anyway, on to today.

Florida -23 -110
Risking $330 to win $300

The way I see it is that Florida is a team that wont just run out the clock if they are up by 30 with 2 minutes left in the game. There may have been doubt going into this season about how Florida will play after losing some players. Well it seems that the question was answered, and they should be able dominate Ole Miss in this matchup and win by at the very least, 30 points.

Boston College -27 -110
Risking $220 to win $200
Army doesn't really have an offense. And facing a team like the Eagles probably wont help their cause to much. Matt Ryan may have a career day here as BC has a great game.

Air Force +11.5 -110
Risking $1100 to win $1000

Upset Alert!!! Major upset alert right here. I'll tell you this. If you can put up 20 points against TCU, and your team isn't in the Top 25, then you have earned my respect. Air Force did that, and playing BYU after a game like that, one would think that they can put up at least 28. And with that said, I don't think that BYU will be able to put up that many points in this game, which is why I think they can win this game outright.

Air Force ML +390
Risking $200 to win $780

Wyoming -4 -110
Risking $220 to win $200

Their defense will probably be way to much for the Bobcats to handle. Wyoming can put up 10 and cover this game. That is why I like it, Bobcats wont get more then 3 in this game, not enough offensive power.

LSU -16.5 -110
Risking $440 to win $400
This is a really big game for both teams, but in all seriousness, this game shouldn't be close. The gamecocks have impressed me thus far this season, but LSU is home, and their defense is just WOAH. LSU will sleepwalk to the Championship Game this week as 7 points may be the only thing SC will see. Matt Flynn will just have a supurve game here and will pick apart the middle of this Carolina defense.

Penn State -2.5 -110
Risking $550 to win $500

Michigan beat up on Notre Dame, which doesn't impress me. Penn State has picked apart their compeition, although they havn't really had all that much compeition with their schedual, although, I still think that the Lions are the most well-rounded team that Michigan will have faced so far. I'm not saying this will be a blowout, but Penn State really should beat up on Michigan. Henne is not ready to come back yet, and although Mallett was impressive last week, should i remind you that they played the Irish. Hart will be the key to the Wolverines offenese, but will be held in check by the Lions who wont let him surpass 50 yards.

Michigan State -10.5 -110
Risking $330 to win $300
Interesting stat I heard the other day. Michigan has the best, or close to the best sacks per game state, while the Irish are last, or close to last in allowing sacks per game. Poor, poor Clausen. He will indeed get beat up. And as for their offense, we all know the Irish have not scored an offensive touchdown yet this season. And with the pressure that the Spartans will put on him in this game, there is no reason why they should get a touchdown here in week 4. Oh, and the Spartans can score a little bit too.

Colorado State +7 -110
Risking $220 to win $200

Another possible upset alert here that I like. Both teams can run the ball, but not both teams can throw all that well. The Rams are the team that can throw the ball well. And with that difference, this game can be won by the Rams.

Colorado State ML +245
Risking $100 to win $245

Baylor -3 -110
Risking $330 to win $300
Buffalo is a team that has screwed me thus far. Or Temple, one of those crappy teams. But although the Bulls are home, there is no reason why they should beat Baylor with the type of offense that the bears can produce. Buffalo has an awful defense, and they will wont know what hit them in this one.

New Mexico State +16.5 -110
Risking $2200 to win $2000
My biggest play of the season thus far with the exception of the 2nd half bet on Oregon. Biggest full game play. Anyway, Auburn has NOT impressed me at all this season. I think they have played very poor football, and can't understand how they started the season as a ranked team. This game will be a shootout type of game, but tell me one QB, other then Brennan of course, who wants to be involved in a shootout with Chase Holbrook? Auburn shouldn't really be giving up 16 points to anybody, and the Aggies are a great team, and will put a fight into this game.

New Mexico State ML +635
Risking $200 to win $1270

Florida Atlantic/North Texas Over 60.5 -110
Risking $550 to win $500

The Owls put a beating on the Gophers last week to my suprise, and piled on tons of points. If they can do that to Minnesota, then you should score the same amount against North Texas, who is a much worse team. And Florida Atlantic isn't the best team either. Their defense needs a little work to complete it. The Mean Green should put up about 40 points on the Owls and I still have the Owls winning and covering the spread. You do the math.

Southern Methodist +22.5 -110
Risking $550 to win $500

There is no reason TCU should be favored by this many points. They have played like shit in the 2nd half of the last 2 games, and TCU doesn't even have a great offense, while the Mustangs do have a good offense. And even if they can't win this game outright, they will still put up a fight against a team in which they should think that they can defeat. They either win outright, or lose by 7.

Southern Methodist +1900
Risking $100 to win $1900

Why Not?

Purdue/Minnesota Over 71 -110
Risking $330 to win $300

This will be a wonderful game to watch if you have time tomorrow night. It's on ESPN 2 if i'm not mistaken. This will be the game that everyone wanted in Kentucky/Louisville last week only more. I don't think anybody will punt in this game, and nobody will play defense. You could probably expect 21 points over the first 5 minutes of this game. If the day goes good from the start, or I win all of my big plays, then I will add more on this game.

BOL All. Have A Great Day. :shake:

Spark like the plays .Like the ova FAU and NM state ,Id love to see a SU kill by them .With ya on a few more as well BOL

J Galt I have a little money out there every weekend, and have 3 straight winning weeks. :D :shake:

AtlHawks Thanks. :shake: GL to you as well today. :cheers:

BigRaktor Thanks. :shake: Gl to you as well this weekend. :cheers:

B.A.R. Thanks bro. :shake: Same to you. :cheers:

throwback Thanks bro. :shake:

moneydog Thanks bro. :shake: Lets cash in this weekend. :cheers: money;

spanishshark Thanks bro. :shake: GL to you as well. :cheers:

Best of luck today Sparky, Im with you on many plays (esp. OVER in FAU North Texas, I think its been very under the radar) .

Got to disagree with your Air Force analysis though. I was watching that game against TCU, and they were VERY fortunate to win that football game. TCU had 3 chances to score inside Air Force red zone and they proceeded to have a fumble, an interception, and a missed 22 yard field goal. They also had a chance to win the game in regulation and threw a pick in the end zone from the Air Force 25 or 30 yard line. Air Force could barely do anything on the TCU defense all game. They were fortunate IMO to score a 71 yard rushing touchdown on a 4th down to tie the game. TCU is not a good offensive team and they were able to move the ball on Air Force, and BYU is light years better. I think they have their way with the Air Force defense.

Thats enough rambling, Good Luck on all your plays except that one haha.

Gems Thanks bro. :shake: :cheers:

metsrp Thanks bro. :shake: But look at what you said. Fumble, Interception, Interception. And if they can do that against BYU, then getting double digits should make this game a cakewalk right? It's just one of those games that will be on Sportscenter later on with them saying, Watch Out For Airforce. But like always, I could be wrong. :cheers: Now I know you won't like this decision.

Adding...

Air Force +14 (HOOK)
Risking $390 to win $300

Back