Today Is Saturday, And Here Is My 1 Play w/ A Writeup.

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
19-18-1 -$569

4-1-1 Yesterday. So the totals did work. But none for today. Not need to be cocky just yet, but I do have some confidence back. Which is why I'm going back to my 1 game. I just hope I hit it. Even though my bankroll is still pretty bad, it looks a whole lot better then it did early yesterday. Not much more to say here. So... Anyway, on to today.

Red Sox -150
Risking $300 to win $200
Well it looks like the BoSox have found their bats after cracking 10 runs in yesterdays game against the Halos. And thats not a team that people can normally score on. Now today, I'm going to put my money on Schilling against a pitcher who is used to being a reliever. And while the Sox are hitting hard, why not play a game against a pitcher who you can hit? And that will be Hector Carrasco. In 56 at bats, the Sox have 17 hits, 2 Home Runs, 10 RBI's, 6 Walks, 11 K's, and a Batting Averageof .304. Not bad if I do say so myself. As for the Angels v Schilling. In 168 at bats, they have 33 hits, 8 Homers, 17 RBI's, 8 Walks, 44 K's, and a BA of .262. That K/Walk Ratio is outstanding, allthough they Halos do get Homers off him. I honestly think that the Angels wont score more then 2 against Schilling here. As for the bullpen, maybe some more, but not enough to win. So far Schilling is 1-1 this season. After having a bad opening day against the Royals, got it back together against the hard hitting Rangers. In his 2 starts he has pitched 11 innings, gave up 12 hits, has a WHIP of 1.36, and an ERA of 4.91. Not the greatest numbers, but that mostly came from his 1st start. The Angels aren't the greatest playing in Boston as they are 4-15 in their last 19 games playing at Fenway. And it's never to say this is an easy win, so I'll say this. I have the most confidence that this play will hit today, but I may be wrong.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

wow was this line really at -150....I just woke up and see it everywhere at -200
Great line and Gl w/ the play I love it

Thanks everyone. :shake:

Yea the line opened at -149/+141. Now it's up to -200 in places. I got this mad early. :cheers:

Back