Today Is Monday, And If Yesterday Was Christmas Eve, The This Is Christmas!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
1-0 +$100 YTD

1-0 Yesterday. Great win with the Mets. 6-1 is always a great way to win a game. Now the fun really starts. My Yankees will be playing today. WooooooHooooooo. But that wont be my "biggest" play for today. But it will be a medium sized one. Enough Chit Chat. So...Anyway, on to today.

Starting with my Smaller Bets...

New York Yankees -168
Risking $336 to win $200

Los Angeles Dodgers +110
Risking $100 to win $110

And Now For My Bigger Bet...

Oakland Athletics +100
Risking $500 to win $500

Easily said for this game. I CAN NOT Belive this line. It is remarkable. With the bullpen that the A's have, this should be no contest. The reason I bring up the bullpen first is the simple fact that Haren need no explanation. He is a monster in himself. And overall...the M's have not found a way to stop him. Out of 135 at bats, the M's are hitting a poor .259 against him. As a team, thats not so good. They only have 2 Home Runs, and 11 RBI's. And a big stat is the 30 K's compared to the 11 Walks that he has against this team. Sure their 35 hits isn't bad, but it isn't that good. 100 times left at the plate. Oakland on the other hand hits .284 against Hernandez, with a .407 SLG. And although their stats aren't all that great looking, comparing to the M's it's much better. In 81 at-bats, they have 23 hits, 2 Home Runs(same as the M's in less at bats), and 13 RBI's(More then the M's in less at bats). And the K to Walk differential isn't that big either. 7 Walks to 15 K's. Not a great stat. And a very impressive stat is the batting average against J.J.Putz. They are batting a cool .263 against him in 57 at bats. Sure only 15 hits, but 7 RBI's is impressive. So if this game goes down to the end, I wouldn't be to worried. I think they have a great chance to win this game. I see a 3-0 victory after Thomas hammers a 2 run shot early, and Haren pitches most of the game.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

May add more as the day goes along. I normally don't bet to many games. Mostly 2 a day. But in about 2 weeks, I'll start doing that.

Bucks Yea...it's low because of the fact that a poor Pavano is facing a great Kazmir. Or so the books think from last year. :shake:

Believe :hairout: I think Pavano will come out with a load of confidence. If he can get through the 1st inning... he'll have all the confidence and the support from the Yankee fans.

brewer Lets do this bro. :shake:

And after rereading my post...Thomas is no longer an A. I was just in the groove while typing that I forgot. But I do think Chavez can jack one over the wall. :cheers:

WOW am Im a dope. I just found this hidden jem. I am unloading on this game. But may add more pending on how my day is going. Trust me with this one.

Arizona Diamondbacks -115
Risking $805 to win $700

I can't believe that I missed this one. As we all know, Brandon Webb is one hell of a pitcher. But what I didn't know is these stats. The Rockies hit .263 agains Webb over his career. Which is 175 at bats. In those at bats they have 46 hits, 4 Home Runs, 17 RBI's, and have 20 Walks with 36 K's. Now those 36 K's aren't so bad, but compared to the stats I will show you in a moment. I know that I love the Rockies, and I know they have a a lot of power in their lineup, along with Taveras leading off, that may cause trouble. But here is the reason that I took that D-Backs here. It's because out of the 108 at bats that the D-Backs have against Cook, they have racked up 35 hits. Sadley they only have 1 Home Run, but they have 16 RBI's, which is only 1 less in 67 less at bats. Now here is what caught my eye. The D-Backs bat a remarkable .324 against him. And with this game being at Colorado, expect those stats to increase in a great way. Take this play to the bank my friends.
Peace_5.gif
moneybag.gif

Please be careful on Arizona Diamondbacks and Oakland Athletics

Its opening day man, no need at ALL to push big bets....I'd sell those off if I could

renew Thanks bro. :shake: Lets do this. :cheers:

HUNTDOG Thanks bro. :shake: :cheers:

Captain I know what your saying, but I have a lot of confidence with these picks. I know that starting off big isn't the way to go, but if these lines are low, its better then putting something like $500 on that Yankees at -168 right? The juice on these games are either dog or low favorite. Which is why I bet so much on them. I wouldn't do that if these games were big favorites. After doing my research, I really love these plays. :shake:

Good looking card Sparky. I think Captain is just trying to make sure you don't blow your whole bankroll in April. It can be a brutal month if you start out betting big. GL today.

GL today Sparky...If I lose that M's game I wont feel so bad since you have alot more money on that game than I do. Let's get'em bro

:shake:

JPicks Thanks bro. :shake: I hear what both of you are saying. But I have a great feeling. I will go with my instinct and my info that I round up, and expect every team to play like they would in October. :cheers:

shortline Thanks bro. :shake: Lets do it bro. :cheers:

BigRaktor Not so high on the Marlins, but I do like the other two. I suggest swapping the Fish with either the A's or D-Backs. From what I saw in the Spring, the Nats can score a lot in a little time. But out of 90 at bats against Patterson, the Marlins have 16 hits, 1 HR, and 8 RBI's. But here is something to take into consideration. Patterson's K'/Walk differential is amazing. 26 K's to only 4 Walks. And also, the Fish only hit .178 against him, with a .229 OBP. I wouldn't touch this game though, because from what I saw last year, both of these teams get up for the other. Willis has good numbers against the Nats, but nothing like what Paterson has against them. .237 BA in 156 at bats. Hope that helps you bro. :shake:

Thanks for the advice Sparky...that's why I come here!!

:cheers:

So it looks like I'll wheel BoSox/ChiSox and throw in As...1.5 to win 7.4

GL Sparky. Im gonna follow you on a couple of these. Lets Cash!!!

gonna tail the A's pick Sparky. I like the M's this year, but you seem to be pretty confindent in that pick! Let's roll.:cheers:

can't believe you are going against the King in Seattle good health there

I will be on the spanks w/ ya BOL:cheers:

BigRaktor Looks like I've failed with that adivce. My bad man. But I hope the A's come through for you. :shake:

signal Lets do it bro. Thanks. :shake:

Dmoney Thanks bro. :shake: Maybe I'll have an off day. Although I not hoping for that lol. :cheers:

t-dot Thanks. :shake:

euros Yea man, I am completley confident in that play. Haren is just a monster and you do not want to try to hit against him. I really do believe he could be the next Johan Santana. :shake:

Kmacc Yea...I don't think Felix will have what it takes to brun rubber today. Lets cash in today. :cheers:

chance Thanks. :shake: :cheers:

Fondy Thanks bro. :cheers:

No worries Sparky...I threw another 3 gamer out w/ the A's but the ChiSox are going to kill me across the board. I'm hoping I can salvage something this afternoon.

Thanks everyone. :shake:

My appologies for that A's call. It looked great until that miss play at 2nd base in the 6th. What a load of shit that was. Overall I went 2-2 today but racking up a few bucks winning my bigger small bet, and my bigger big bet as well. Time to improve my record starting tomorrow. But once again, sorry about the miss call guys.
Peace_5.gif

Back