Today Is Friday, And I Am Going To Be Up $3 Total By The End Of The Day!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
87-75-3 -$597 YTD

Nice win yesterday with the Miguel Cabrera walk off hit in the 11th. And my play today has something to do with that game, and no its not El Duque. Today, I will bust myself out of the hole with this extra "juicy" play. So... Anyway, on to today.

Braves -160
Risking $960 to win $600
And mostly the reason I like this play is due to the back to back double headers. Including the fact that it was a double header after an hour plus rain delay and then having to go to Atlanta. Maybe not the farthest play to go, but its still travel. Love Hudson in this spot. The 2 questions will be: Will Ryan Howard play in this game/will he play well? And, Will Utley play after he was supposed to sit last night? Other than that, this play looks perfect. The Braves coming off a very impressive series sweep against the Mets should be able to take care of these Phillies. The Phills bullpen was use an awful lot in the last 2 games, and not even pitching that well. In their last 20 innings, they have a WHIP of 1.70 and an ERA of 6.30. While the Braves pen has pitched pretty decent in their last 24.1 innings with an ERA of 3.33 and a WHIP of 1.11. OK...Hudson hasn't pitched nearly like he once did at the start of the season. He is 2-1 in his last 3 starts, going 17.2 innings, giving up 20 hits, but has a WHIP of 1.30 and an ERA of 4.58. But thats nothing compared to Moyer. The Phillies are 2-1 in his last 3 starts, pitched 16.2 innings and gave up a big 23 hits. He has a WHIP of 1.68 and an ERA of 8.10. All 3 of those games went over. Although he hasn't played the Braves this season, Hudson has. And he is 2-0 against them. Trust me, beating the Mets 2 of 3 is a real confidence booster coming into this one.

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

Nevermind...My title is misleading. I forgot that my bet was a $500 bet and not a $1000 bet, so here is my YTD.

87-75-3 -$1097
Peace_5.gif

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Cash it Sparky!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL sparky. I had the Marlins as well...can you believe they didn't score a single run after loading the bases with 1 out?

With this win (which actually brought me excellent cash), in my eyes the Fish redeemed themselves for that insane loss in Washington a few weeks ago, after rainouts and Zimmermann's grand slam.

Good luck tonight buddy. :shake: :cheers:

Braves to the Bank...id check the lineups first, sometimes Bobby rest his hitters after the mets Series....I dont like seeing woodward and prado in the same line up

Terp Thanks bro. :shake:

Satyr Actually, I would rather have men on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out then the bases loaded with no outs. Because that force out at home on a grounder could really kill everything. Especially is it was a Home to First DP. And also...I know that the Nats and Marlins always get up for each other. I remember last season when they faced off. I sware that it would probably be safe to bet 1mill on the over in every game of the season and become rich. Of course nobody would do that though. And thanks for the GL, I think I may need it due to the fact that I'm not the one to get into runs like these. :shake: :cheers:

YesSir Thanks bro. :shake: I know that the Braves sometimes have trouble scoring runs, but they are great at hitting homers and that is what I expect them to do tonight. But unlike last night, they will hit homers with men on base. :cheers:

Yanks Thanks bro. :shake: Lets hammer these books. :cheers:

V-TEC Thanks bro. :shake:

STEED Thanks bro. :shake:

Trout Maybe so, but anybody can hammer Moyer lately, expect AJ to get back on track. :cheers:

G-Man Thanks bro. :shake: :cheers:

reNew Thanks bro. :shake: I hope its really solid. :cheers:

Back