Today Is Friday, And I Am A Knicks Fan...

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
4-0 +$2000
146 Game Remaining

The easiest win in a long time for me with the Celtics last night. But while watching that game, I was happy for the win, but depressed because I am still a Knicks fan. I'm hoping for a bounce back night for them against the Bucks tonight just to try to get a little bit of respect back. 4-0 to start off my goal for 100 wins in 150 bets and it is on the right path. So... Anyway, on to today.

Celtics/Heat Under 188 -110
Risking $550 to win $500
The Celtics put up big numbers last night against the Knicks, but they have no time to enjoy it as they have to go to Miami to take on to play their 2nd straight game on National TV. Once again, they are going to want to play Miami differently then last time as Miami almost pulled off the upset but fell short by 2. I see another wonderful defensive effort by the Celtics as they should be able to hold the Heat to under 90 points. As far as the Celtics offense goes, although they do score 102.2 ppg on the road, the Heat only give up 93.4 ppg at home. Now the Celtics don't do well on back to back games. This will be the 4th time that the Celtics have played in 2 straight games this season. It didn't affect them the 1st time when they beat Atlanta and then put up 112 at Jersey the next night, but since then, they have struggled a bit. After that game, they put up 101 on Indiana, but then only 91 the night after against the Nets again. Then, they put up 107 points against the Lakers at home, and then went on the road to play the Bobcats where they just passed by winning 96-95. None of those games were back to back home games. Although, ending a game at 10:40 and then having to get on a plane to go from Boston to Miami is a lot longer then Boston to Jersey or vice virsa. What I am trying to say is that they will probably be a little tired and won't have the offense flowing like last night. Now this is a matchup of the #1 and #3 offenses who average 91.2 and 92.2 ppg against. And although Boston is ranked #10 in offense scoring 102.8 ppg, that should decrease a bit due to the back to back games. And as good as Boston's defense is, Miami's offense is ranked 29th of 30 teams averaging only 89 ppg. This series always seems to be a defensive one no matter who is on the team. The Under is 0-4-1 in their last 5 games, the total being pushed earlier this season. If this game is close, which I expect it to be, neither team really have the best free throw shooters. The Celtics shoot 75.4% from the stripe while the Heat shoot a very verrry poor 68.7% from the line. This should be a very low scoring game.
Prediction: Celtics 88 Heat 83

BOL All. Have A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

*Leans:
New Mexico St. +13 (NCAAF)
NC Northridge +7
Pepperdine -5

xpression Impossible. Not many things are considered impossible but that is one of them. Wouldn't that be somthing though? 150-0. There would be a new name for that wouldn't there? Bookies Worst Nightmate. :D :shake:

Killa I'll take 125-25, but I am still just aiming on 1 game a day and winning that game. 100-50 is all I hope for, and even 101-49 would be good for me. That was my initial goal. My goal throuout this entire process is to keep the streak of betting just 1 game a day. That is actually getting easier knowing that I am winning. As long as I can keep that up, my goal is achievable. :shake: :cheers:

keep the faith, ive seen people go on 25-0 runs before and vice versa. you should strive for perfection cause after your 150-0 run, who knows, you may go ice cold and go 60-40 on your next 100 :)

overmj.jpg

Keep hope alive Sparky...We were going to get bombed in Boston no matter how we played....Last night was a tough spot for a Knick FAN after the B2B home wins against the Bulls and Jazz...I think they rebound tonight...BOL with your play tonight

And what a game for the Knicks tonight. Crawford is a monster and had his 8th game winning shot in a Knicks Jersey.

rod steel I try not to, but the day will come eventually. Hopefully not this week though. :shake:

Horus This one a day strategy is the best thing I have done in a while if I can keep it up. :D :shake:

Back