To Win The Division Odds 4 Games In...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Arizona +160 To Win NFC West. They Made It Look Easy In LA. 49ers Have Problems. And Seattle?! Well...They Are +425...Hmmm

Chargers +275 To Win AFC West. With Wins Over KC And Vegas, I Like These Odds...

Bengals +850 To Win AFC North. Not Possible?! Why Not?! 3 Teams At 3-1, I'll Take The Team No One Is Paying Attention To...

Colts +225 To Win AFC South. Any Team In This Division Could Win With A 8-9 Record, And Most Likely Will. If You Wanna Crown Tenn Ass @ -300 Then Crown Em! I'm Going For The Value Play Here...

That's ALL I Have For Now. Add Your Thoughts And Picks!

---Vap

That Chargers play is a great one. I have some KC already, but I may secure a profit with some LAC. I don't see any other result. Also, if you look at LA's schedule, it is really favorable. I like KC's schedule as the season goes on, but LA's is borderline soft.

That Chargers play is a great one. I have some KC already, but I may secure a profit with some LAC. I don't see any other result. Also, if you look at LA's schedule, it is really favorable. I like KC's schedule as the season goes on, but LA's is borderline soft.
I Grabbed The Raiders @ +1600 B4 The Season...
I'm Not Against Adding Some Chargers As Well!

So Where Do We Sit After 2 More Games?

Arizona Has Moved From +160 To -140 (Can Now Get Rams At +125)

Chargers Has Moved From +275 To +130 (Everyone Else Plus As Well KC +120 - LV +650 - Den +1100)

Bengals Has Moved From +850 To +900!

Colts Have Had No Movement +225 Still +225

I Don't See Any Value In The Other Divisions... Yet...

Given the injuries KC is dealing with, combined with their respective schedules, I will probably take some of the Chargers just to make sure I have both sides here.

Look at it this way, KC is a game back right now. OK, they have a game in hand, so they can fix that. But of their remaining games, KC still has:
@Tenny
GB
Dallas
@Cincy

Meanwhile, the Chargers most difficult games remaining are:
NE
@Philly
Minny
@Cincy

Both teams get Pittsburgh and the Giants at home, but the Chargers also get Houston at home. And the game remaining with KC is in LA.

I realize I'm discounting the Raiders, and yes the Raiders are 4-2, but their schedule gets worse, not better. Look at the road games they have remaining:
@NYG
@Dallas
@KC (they still have KC twice, btw)
@Cleveland
@Indy

They also have Cincy and the Chargers in Vegas. Their remaining schedule is easily the hardest of the the three teams. I feel like it's LA or KC in this division, I can't see another option.

Have known this all along but for some reason bet against it yesterday

Baltimore will win and cover at home. It's kind of that simple. Harbaugh is a genius and regardless the injuries, that team just balls out.

I don't see another team in the division that can hold their jocks right now. Browns are distant 2nd.

I hate to agree because I bet the Browns to win this division, but their injury problems are going to cover the middle of the season. Unless Balty gets hurt, this feels very much like their division to lose.

Arizona +160 To Win NFC West. They Made It Look Easy In LA. 49ers Have Problems. And Seattle?! Well...They Are +425...Hmmm

Chargers +275 To Win AFC West. With Wins Over KC And Vegas, I Like These Odds...

Bengals +850 To Win AFC North. Not Possible?! Why Not?! 3 Teams At 3-1, I'll Take The Team No One Is Paying Attention To...

Colts +225 To Win AFC South. Any Team In This Division Could Win With A 8-9 Record, And Most Likely Will. If You Wanna Crown Tenn Ass @ -300 Then Crown Em! I'm Going For The Value Play Here...

That's ALL I Have For Now. Add Your Thoughts And Picks!

---Vap

Considering With Two Games To Play... I'm Still In It For 3 Of The 4 Teams!
Nothing Is A Winner Yet. Nothing Is Over YET!
Don't Turn Out The Lights Yet Don Meredith!
Reminds Me When My Brother Bet Chargers Over 6 Wins...
They Started 5-2 And Lost The Next 9...
:shake:

Back