To those of you who thought the bulls were over rated....

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
laughing_group_270.jpg

As I said, a typical championship ring hangoiver night. Now, Miami is just going to be a solid team all year. No suprise. The Bulls have just came outta the gates quick. Sweet. Setting things up perfectly for tomorrow.

Oh yeah........

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, NOT because he's scared of the dark, but because the dark is scared of Chuck Norris. :shake:

For you KK

Coppsguy said:
Oh yeah........

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, NOT because he's scared of the dark, but because the dark is scared of Chuck Norris. :shake:

For you KK

:36_11_6:

Orlando cannot be THAT good a play, can it? I mean come on. Give the Bulls some credit. Almost 0 second chance points letup. Starters didn't touch 40 minutes of play. The offense looks good and Wallace fits in perfectly. I think this team is the fav to win the East now... bar none. They come out of this road trip looking good... and return home for the majority of the season... things will be good.

This isn't exactly a true B2B... 1st game of the season #1. Miami to Orlando is a 20 min flight #2. and we just blew the shit out of the so called champs #3.

Back