TNT Thursday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
41-29-1 +25.18 units

Not going to give a long drivel here. This is a situation the Magic MUST respond in. Sets up perfectly after last Thursday night. I am still loving Cleveland in the East this year and respect the heck out of their start. That being said, Orlando got over the hangover of Miami/Boston with an emphatic romping the other night.

Interesting the total jumped from 194-197 pretty early which is conducive to a Magic cover imho. It has since went back down to 196.

Orlando -4 -110 4 units

Hey on bet on your one team this morning. That should be soothing enough. Deal with it ;)

He's back for sure. SportsTimeOhio reported yesterday anyways
I understand thats what was reported yesterday and even day before I believe. I am just going on the current "status".

As with any sport, it can always be bullshit. Yao was out then in then didn't play Monday in NY.

on it as well. also like the suns, think they get revenge for the last second loss on christmas day.

Still looking at that Suns game JetFarve. Their play lately has been less than inspiring in all honesty. That was a tough loss for them. Shaquille played great but the Spurs hung around and stole one.

well. wait for the Z news and you would prolly get cheaper near to the game time

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#c48f1b border=0><TBODY><TR class=oddsText_odd><TD style="POSITION: relative" vAlign=bottom width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=13>01/29 8:05 PM</TD><TD align=right>
notes.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>701 Cleveland</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>702 Orlando</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>TNT
CLE-C-Ilgauskas-Doubtful

</TD><TD class=oddsText_odd vAlign=bottom noWrap align=middle width=58><NOBR> 194
-3.0 </NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Did you read the SI article on Bron? There's a piece in there how he never lifted weights since this past summer. Pretty good read.

Latest News:
Although Zydrunas Ilgauskas is hoping to return against the Magic on Thursday, Cavs coach Mike Brown is taking a cautious approach. "I've got to have the OK from Z," Brown said. "I've got to have the OK from the doctors and then obviously I have to make sure I give the OK." Brown described Ilgauskas as "rusty", which is not a surprise, and owners should probably keep him sidelined for the time being.

----------

B.A.R= what do you say about the spurs tonight?

Did you read the SI article on Bron? There's a piece in there how he never lifted weights since this past summer. Pretty good read.

I'll have to go read that. Thats crazy though. I am guessing since before the Olympics then.

I hope he does play, only because I want to sort of critique these guys almost healthy vs Magic. We def need Delante back to be a full force, but this should be a good one.

Not sure if I said it yet, but GL tonigh

I hope he does play, only because I want to sort of critique these guys almost healthy vs Magic. We def need Delante back to be a full force, but this should be a good one.

Not sure if I said it yet, but GL tonigh

even he play Howard fuck him in the defense & offense
he a fucking horse 'an_horse'

dont west whit dwight :seeya:

I find it hard to believe any high school basketball player didn't have some sort of weightlifting program going at least a couple times a week.. I mean as a freshman we lifted...The Cavs don't have a strength and conditioning program? or was Bron somehow excluded from all of this while his teammates put in the hard hours?

But no seriously, Z is big part of offense, and a big body on defense. Granted, we need to be healthy to compete (including Z AND Delonte). But we'll see what happends..

The fact is Z is a big, slow and goofy bastard. He'll struggle against anyone who can play the center on both ends and is much quicker than him (Dwight,Bynum,Jefferson..).

West is really nothing special IMO, if i had to compare this dude to someone else, it would have to be Jason Kapono. His defense really isn't something to brag about and his offense is inconsistent, he'll have nights where he is 9-15 and others where he is 3-14 most of the time. All these excuses the Cavs fan are throwing out there are absurd and will just make a joke out of themselves when they lose to the Lakers in the Finals. :shake:

If they even make it pass...the east

even he play Howard fuck him in the defense & offense
he a fucking horse 'an_horse'

dont west whit dwight :seeya:

fuck him the defense and offense'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'

delonte west will be guarding dwight?

The fact is Z is a big, slow and goofy bastard. He'll struggle against anyone who can play the center on both ends and is much quicker than him (Dwight,Bynum,Jefferson..).

West is really nothing special IMO, if i had to compare this dude to someone else, it would have to be Jason Kapono. His defense really isn't something to brag about and his offense is inconsistent, he'll have nights where he is 9-15 and others where he is 3-14 most of the time. All these excuses the Cavs fan are throwing out there are absurd and will just make a joke out of themselves when they lose to the Lakers in the Finals. :shake:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Bro, you've got to be kidding. Delante puts up like 13 PPG and brings the ball up the floor a ton. Plays great defense too. He is a huge part of the Cavs success this year, along with Mo and LBJ of course. Comparing him to Jason Kapono is a slap in the face. I feel like you havent seen the Cavs play enough to make a statement like that.

There is no excuses. We're banged up...but its the regular season. If we lose, we lose...its the game, it happends. There are no excuses to be made, but there are things to discuss prior to and after...that's all we (well me at least) are trying to do.

And to say Z is a big, slow, goofy bastard is about spot on. But to be honest, he contributes a ton too. He's a 7'+ body and I don't care who you are that is hard to play against. He steps out and shoots the J better than any center in the league, hands down. He opens up the offense and brings guys out to guard.

You're closed minded on these guys. They aren't God's gift to the world, but they are well-improved...and MUCH better than you're giving them credit for.

:shake:

just wanna know whos gonna keep bron bron from getting 40?
He might not even have to if Mo Will keeps playing like he has been.

But hey, only time is going to tell this. Its going to be a good one either way I hope.

:shake:

Sammy Meatballs, I hope this post was tounge and cheek.

Dor,

still looking at the Phx-SA game.

gotta go workout then be back to look at it.

in all likelihood a no play but will look again to make sure.

sorry for not getting to your question quicker.

Dor,

still looking at the Phx-SA game.

gotta go workout then be back to look at it.

in all likelihood a no play but will look again to make sure.

sorry for not getting to your question quicker.

Hit the spurs ML bro...this suns team are possibly the worst talented squad in the NBA right now. Some days they seem to be unstoppable and other times they just don't even know what play as a team means. Spurs are backk and I expect them to dominate the end.

Hit the spurs ML bro...this suns team are possibly the worst talented squad in the NBA right now. Some days they seem to be unstoppable and other times they just don't even know what play as a team means. Spurs are backk and I expect them to dominate the end.

there are hundreds of problems with the Suns, but lack of talent isn't one of them

I find it hard to believe any high school basketball player didn't have some sort of weightlifting program going at least a couple times a week.. I mean as a freshman we lifted...The Cavs don't have a strength and conditioning program? or was Bron somehow excluded from all of this while his teammates put in the hard hours?

We never lifted in HS as a team until my Senior year. Even then it was nothing but light weights. Nothing close to the football team.

Coach pretty much made it up to us. He was there before school to open the gym if we wanted to come in shoot, scrimmage, whatnot. Nothing mandatory, however.

Some dudes are just blessed, some work their ass off, some a combo of the two.

there are hundreds of problems with the Suns, but lack of talent isn't one of them

I probably sentenced it wrong, They have one of the best teams in the league - TALENT wise...but one of the worst team with THAT MUCH talent.:shake:

Back