TNT Thursday lines and discussion

Master P

Pretty much a regular
lines from wagerline.com

new jersey+2@ miami 189

la lakers@ cleveland+1.5 205

houston@ denver NA

nets@heat
two teams playing crap, hard to know which team brings it.... frank already had line up changes and still nothing, riley has been calling out the heat all season long still nothing, hard to pick a side

lakers@cavs
lakers had some nice victories this week, cavs playing ball especially on defense, king james needs support from his team, line is interesting cavs are home dog?

rockets@denver
how hurt is tmac? is he a no show? this is a winnable game for the rockets w/ or w/o tmac- assuming alston plays

PHILLYROOM what do u think about cavs lakers???

im thinking cavs with the extra motivation from tonight, also lakers cant go 4-0 on this road trip..

Lakers win this easy unless we get a bs ref game.

hopefully no Dick Baveta in this game if so it will be close. That old man has a habbit of calling close games.

Lakers should roll.

I dont know why..but I have a feeling LBJ pulls this one out...BUT I will be skipping these great games tomo...GL

Lakers should have beat these fukers last year but got hosed.

Lakers are way better and Cavs have regressed. Lakers roll.

I would agree that the Cavs are shit...come on...they lost to NJ and NY...but this is TNT and @ HOME....I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole...and the line just stinks TRAP...GL

I would agree that the Cavs are shit...come on...they lost to NJ and NY...but this is TNT and @ HOME....I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole...and the line just stinks TRAP...GL

as a fan of the Lakers I have been waiting for this game. Imho i think they win this with ease.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=8>Recent Meetings</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Date</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Home/Away</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Line</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">O/U</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%">Mar</TD><TD class=datahl2b width="11%">Home FG</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Away FG</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Reb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>02/15/07</TD><TD class=datacell>LAL 108 - CLE 114</TD><TD class=datacell>CLE 7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 196</TD><TD class=datacell>1.5 </TD><TD class=datacell>36/86</TD><TD class=datacell>35/74</TD><TD class=datacell>47-45</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>02/11/07</TD><TD class=datacell>CLE 99 - LAL 90</TD><TD class=datacell>CLE -3.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 192.5</TD><TD class=datacell>5.5 </TD><TD class=datacell>35/82</TD><TD class=datacell>31/78</TD><TD class=datacell>45-45</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cavs

anmd BTW..I am a lasker supporter..I like superstar teams that are mid-level..as a rooter...but Cle wins..no bet..but CEL wins

You may man...

I would wait..
Imma just watch the game and enjoy..ya know

Hustl man has Clev huge!!!!

lakers should have won both games last year they got fucked at home.

I have been waiting for this game. Its huge. Lakers are gonna roll im telling you.

unless Dick Bavetta is the ref

lakers should have won both games last year they got fucked at home.

I have been waiting for this game. Its huge. Lakers are gonna roll im telling you.

unless Dick Bavetta is the ref

Tell me more..

I love Bavetta as a ref...but what should I know from last year?

I felt that win at UC.....Lakers...just a solid team..with a star hat is playing a role..fuckin DANGEROUS right now

imma talkin bout last year..I membetr the game at staples b4 break..what happened other game?

cant remember the one on tje road but I remeber the 1 at home where kobe got hacked by sasha on that steal late that pu the cavs up. also hell of bad calls cavs 55 ft's lakers had 42 ft's

Lakers roll

I hope so..

lakers-Stons Finals...

Lets do it..

I am a sports historian Throw..just reread a book on Det's 1988 season last night...which is ironic...when the rfs stole a championship from us in Game 6 at GWF

you should have played that Stons ML br0 +235 was nice also had +6 and 2nd half.

Stons showed Celtics who runs the east.

heres the preview

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>LA Lakers (15-9) at Cleveland (11-15)
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=7><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=game-links cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - Recap</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT> YAHOO.Sports.Window.set('game-links', 'free-video');</SCRIPT><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=5><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> Game Info: 8:00 pm EST Thu Dec 20, 2007
TV: TNT </TD><TD noWrap align=right>Add to Calendar
Buy Tickets </TD></TR><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2 colSpan=2 height=1><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2 height=15><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SMALL>By BRETT HUSTON, STATS Writer
</SMALL>
Coming into the season, little regard was given to the supporting casts surrounding Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. Bryant's has exceeded its minimal expectations while James' has struggled mightily in trying to defend its Eastern Conference title.
The NBA's top two scorers face off for the eighth time in the careers as Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers try to snap a three-game losing streak to James and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Los Angeles (15-9) has won consecutive games and six of its past seven, while Cleveland (11-15) has been going in the opposite direction, losing nine of its last 11.
Bryant has averaged 24.7 points in seven games against the Cavaliers when James is in the lineup, and the Cleveland guard has scored 26.8 points per game in eight lifetime against the Lakers.
<TABLE cellPadding=1 align=left border=0 hspace="10" vspace="5"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=ad_slug_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[SIZE=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/SIZE]
<IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://view.atdmt.com/MDS/iview/yhxxxnfl0080000088mds/direct/01/?time=1198139125426266&click=http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jp2arru/M=629812.11967020.12440582.1414694/D=sports/S=95861903:LREC/_ylt=AjpDYHedIlI0zHJS5LGobZKPvLYF/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1198146325/A=5113965/R=0/*" frameBorder=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250 allowTransparency topmargin="0" leftmargin="0"><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">document.write('');</script><noscript></noscript></IFRAME></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['8LVlPNGDJGk-']='&U=13bb99nol%2fN%3d8LVlPNGDJGk-%2fC%3d629812.11967020.12440582.1414694%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d5113965';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Bryant led the league in scoring the past two seasons, averaging 31.6 points in 2006-07, but his average has dropped to 26.8 per game thus far. While he's scoring less, the Lakers are averaging 3.7 more points as a team and their 107.0 points per game rank third in the NBA.
The Lakers' reserves have scored 38.3 points per game, giving them one of the five most productive benches in the league. Cleveland's bench players on the other hand, have averaged 23.5 points -- one of the five lowest in the NBA.
Los Angeles was slightly below its bench average on Tuesday night with 34 points in its 103-91 win at Chicago, but Sasha Vujacic had a team-high 19. He scored nine in the fourth quarter one game after scoring all 14 of his points in the final period in a 113-92 win over the Clippers on Sunday.
"(Coach Phil Jackson) showed me he has confidence in me," said Vujacic, who's averaging a career-high 7.4 points. "That was the key thing for me. I'm having fun, playing basketball the way I used to play. I'm enjoying it."
Andrew Bynum has also played a key role in the Lakers' improvement in 2007-08. The 20-year-old center began the season on the bench, but has emerged as one of Los Angeles' most effective players, averaging 12.3 points in 13 games as a starter. He's averaging 10.0 rebounds and is among the league's top 10 with 2.1 blocks per night.
Cleveland went 0-5 without James after he was sidelined with a sprained finger, and the Cavaliers are clearly a different team with the league's leading scorer in the lineup. The Cavaliers have averaged 100.0 points with James, who is averaging 29.6 points, and 82.0 points without him.
They thought things would improve when James returned to the lineup after the team had lost six straight, but Cleveland has gone 2-3 since his return, including an ugly 108-90 loss to the New York Knicks -- the last-place team in the Atlantic -- on Wednesday.
"Defensively, this is one of the worst performances that I've ever been a part of," Cavaliers coach Mike Brown said. "And it starts with me."
Cleveland allowed the Knicks to shoot a season-high 56 percent from the field. The only team to shoot a higher percentage against the Cavaliers this season was Detroit, which shot 58 percent on Nov. 28 when James sprained his finger.
"That's not a good defensive effort," said James, who scored 32 on Wednesday. "I don't know if it's the worst we've ever played defensively. That's what Coach thinks."
The Cavaliers have given up 101.0 points per game after holding opponents to 92.9 last season.

Updated on Thursday, Dec 20, 2007 1:49 am, EST </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- TEAM COMPARISON --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=9 height=18> Team Comparison</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="18%" height=18> Team</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="10%">Record</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="23%">Standings</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">PF</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">PA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="3%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="16%">Road/Home</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="8%">Streak</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">L10 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left> LA Lakers</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>15-9</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>2nd Pacific / 5th West</TD><TD class=yspscores>107.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>101.5</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Road 6-5</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Won 2</TD><TD class=yspscores>7-3 </TD></TR><TR align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left> Cleveland</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>11-15</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>3rd Central / 8th East</TD><TD class=yspscores>96.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>101.2</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Home 6-5</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Lost 1</TD><TD class=yspscores>2-8 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- /TEAM COMPARISON --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=20><SPACER width="1" type="block" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width="49%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=5 height=18> LA Lakers Notes</TD></TR><TR><TD>Dec 18 The Lakers began a four-game East Coast trip, with their first game in Chicago on Tuesday. (Cleveland, Philadelphia New York are the other stops). ... G Kobe Bryant is playing with a moderate left side groin strain. ... Bryant passed guard John Stockton for 31st on the all-time scoring list on November 30 (19,729), F-C Tom Chambers is next on the list with 20,049. ... Los Angeles is now 14-1 when recording more assists than their opposition.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="2%"> </TD><TD width="49%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=5 height=18> Cleveland Notes</TD></TR><TR><TD>Dec 20 C Zydrunas Ilgauskas had averaged 18.5 points and 9.3 rebounds in his previous four games but came no where near those numbers Wednesday in New York. He played a season-low 18:44 and failed to score in double figures for the ninth time this season. ... Before F Drew Gooden scored a basket in the fourth, the Cavaliers had no other players in double figures. ... G Daniel Gibson played his third game following the removal of his wisdom tooth last week and has shot 8-of-18. ... G Sasha Pavlovic is shooting 6-of-24 in his last four games. He attempted more than three 3-pointers for the first time since December 2. st 12-20-07 1:39 et
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

you should have played that Stons ML br0 +235 was nice also had +6 and 2nd half.

Stons showed Celtics who runs the east.
No doubt...Rondo came out big..obviopusly read Billups rippin him..but shit..until last minute..C's had 27 points for half...

abcs said that Boston had big advantages at Big 3...but he learned his lesson..Paulie got schooled...Jesus though was semi-clutch...

Also Bynum not gonna let Bron drive to the hoop for easy buckets and and 1's. He has the best Block avg per game in the nba
kid has like 26 blocks in 7 games or something like that. He's also atlethic enough to guard Z's long jumpers.

Bynum has stepped up an...I am gladf..I want Kobe in LA...

this is LA..must have a star..not like 1995..and Cedric Ceballalos was main draw..LMAO

So...Sasha guards Mamba

Ariza get minutes against bron?

yup Ariza , Kobe , Walton , and Odom can all take on Bron.

Farmar and Fish can hadle Gibson.

Only thing I dont wanna see is Gooden get hot with his jumper. Cavs shouldnt be able to crazy with 3's thats a plus.

ariza for sure. walson starts at the 3, thats definitley not gonna work.

odom manned up on Tmac earlier this season, so he might get some time on the king.

bynum's gonna be huge. Cavs live on O rebounds. Bynum should dominate the defensive boards.

ariza for sure. walson starts at the 3, thats definitley not gonna work.

odom manned up on Tmac earlier this season, so he might get some time on the king.

bynum's gonna be huge. Cavs live on O rebounds. Bynum should dominate the defensive boards.

walton has nice 1 on 1 d. Dude even guards big guys sometimes. His perimeter D sucks. His , radman and odom. They are all good 1 on 1 but their perimeter d sucks. thats why teams go off from 3 cuz of that. Thats why Lakers got Ariza.

cook gets zero time for the magic. otis thorpe is a fucking moron. god bless him.

i would have literally given cook away for nothing just to get him off the team. getting a defensive stopper was such a fucking upgrade.

GOD BLESS YOU OTIS THORPE

Cavs just not that good. They have regressed in my eyes. Lakers have progressed alot.

The only thing that scares me is cavs being at home and the refs.

this is a game the lakers lost all the time last year.

if they wanna be considered legit they better win this game. i think they kno this is a statement game.

plus, kobe played like ass vs. the bulls, he's due for a good performance.

:36_11_6:

My all time fave was the Nick Van Exel days :tiphat:

Nick Van...one of my all-time favs..

Why?

well...us Nicks stick together..

I was clutch shooter in school..so was Van Exel

Fab Five played Cincy back in 91 final four....Rose, Webb etc got so muh shit talk from Nicky then whooped him...

The kid is Clucth...solid NBA player...but always stood up top the GLOVE..always..

cook gets zero time for the magic. otis thorpe is a fucking moron. god bless him.

i would have literally given cook away for nothing just to get him off the team. getting a defensive stopper was such a fucking upgrade.

GOD BLESS YOU OTIS THORPE

yeah hell of a deal as more games go bye.

I do miss evans somewhat but its ok cuz Ariza has a high ceiling. Laker coaches and kobe are gonna make him even better. Always liked him since he was a knick. He does need a fuckin jmpshot though.

this is a game the lakers lost all the time last year.

if they wanna be considered legit they better win this game. i think they kno this is a statement game.

plus, kobe played like ass vs. the bulls, he's due for a good performance.

exacly bro. These are the games you can tell if the lakers are for real.

These are the games phil and kobe no they need 2 win.

Nick Van...one of my all-time favs..

Why?

well...us Nicks stick together..

I was clutch shooter in school..so was Van Exel

Fab Five played Cincy back in 91 final four....Rose, Webb etc got so muh shit talk from Nicky then whooped him...

The kid is Clucth...solid NBA player...but always stood up top the GLOVE..always..

yup him and GP would always go at it.

Lakers ml - NBA

pitt +6 and ML -NCAAB

Rams pts and ML - NFL

Utah at -7 -NCAAF

how that look for Big Thursday ? Lakers and Pitt big plays

I should be a tout huh 4- pack lol

I agree, even though you are a homer, rarely seen you against the Lakers ;) :smiley_acbe:

Gotta say I fully agree with your statement here. Heavy lean LA for me.

btw that Fish for pres thing won't be seen ever again, Lakers meet the Spurs in the playoffs and lose in 5 ;). :D

Back