TNT Pick & Roll

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
83-65-2 ytd

lost a tad bit last night with a big play on the stons, but made most of it back with stons 2nd half.

Houston Rockets Vs Miami Heat Under 188.5

Already on it as well man.:shake:

Houston has been a great under play this season, and especially these last couple weeks, anchored by the defense. I think they can definitely cause some problems for miami and hold them to a bad night shooting from the field and even worse, domination on the glass.

Too many mismatches.
I just hope houston doesnt put up 100-110 like they do on random occasion or if tmac has one of those 40 point nights.

I think that is actually my only play for tonight.

Good luck to us :23_29_107v:

not sure why, but Bookmaker has this at u190.5 right now...

gonna have to bite on it with you.

GL tonight, gentlemen.

wow. this opening run is ridiculous. Tmac can't miss.

scared.gif

Good Luck Marlo. Sort of agsainst you with Ov 96 1st H @ Houston but we can both win hopefully. Went und in the Minny game and seeing the 1st Q finish on 43 points strongly leads me to believe this game will go UNDER. So maybe something worth watching and getting involved in at some point if the value is still there...

gd dammit

this is all your fault red.

someone got shot in church chill because of you jumpin on the under you know
scared.gif

I kid, I kid, always got to find some comedy when your wager is shot to shit in the first quarter

here comes one of those 110 point houston nights i was worried about.
dammit.

Didnt Anticipate McGrady going off in the first half.....and I literally talked myself out of betting that damb Minny Over......I was watching the 1st half at the gym, and I almost dropped a weight on my foot for being such a dumbass

Back