TNT-Chris Webber

Ticketwindow

Pretty much a regular
I really like the TNT studio show, but can someone explain to me why in the world they would put Chris Webber on the set. The guy picked his nose on air. I saw it, but he did not eat it on air at least.

Chris Webber is/WAS a hack and I find it hard to believe they would put this loser on air

they did get him good with their little "quiz" they gave him. if you didn't see it, i'm sure it is/will be on youtube or somewhere. They asked him 5 questions to officially become a member of the crew.

1. whats the name of the show they are on
2. who is the jet
3. whats charles' favorite donut
4. whos the only white guy on the set

5. how many timeouts do you get in college

they did get him good with their little "quiz" they gave him. if you didn't see it, i'm sure it is/will be on youtube or somewhere. They asked him 5 questions to officially become a member of the crew.

1. whats the name of the show they are on
2. who is the jet
3. whats charles' favorite donut
4. whos the only white guy on the set

5. how many timeouts do you get in college

haha thats awesome:36_11_6:

I thought he was good. He's laid back, he doesn't scream in your face, and he doesn't make overly obvious points like Kenny does.

I like him.

I agree I think he did a better job in the studio than on the court.

I support C Web in the studio

i like him alot.....i thought he made an incredible commentary last night regarding the whole kidd intentional foul mess....

he said something along the lines that he could tell how soft dallas is just by seeing the when kidd knocked pargo down no mav came over to kidds defense. he said stackhouse would be about the only one willing to throwdown on that team.Afterall Dirk was probably too busy letting David West play patty cake with face. lol.... We already knew the mavs were soft as silicone but i like my analyst to be able to actually say it without trying to hurt feelings.

oh and yes Stackhouse will throwdown....just ask jeff hornacek's face:36_11_6:

I thought Webber was great and brought a good perspective. He was well spoken and didn't scream or be annoying for no reason. The questions at the end were great. Barkley was pissed though at Ernie. "That was below the belt!"

Back