Tnt And Friday's Goy NosePick On The Way

btw..this is NOT betting against injuries...

with the injury factoer.,..thats why I kept it as a single unit play.

So if Duncan, Manu, and Parker were all healthy you would lay 5.5 w/ Lakers vs Spurs?

No, I wouldn't. Going off recent play of Spurs w/o a Power Forward. Bynum will have a nice advantage inside tonight and should be very active. KB24 always loves the national spotlight and should have a huge game. He has shown the patience this season to not force things and pass the ball. Even if Bruce is giving him fits his teammates will get nice oppotunities off of the attention Kobias receives.

So if Duncan, Manu, and Parker were all healthy you would lay 5.5 w/ Lakers vs Spurs?

What I termed by the not betting against injuries is I won't just bet a game because the other team is banged up. Other factors already had me liking this game since the other night. Now, with Parker out I would have this line valued at 7 and it actually went from 6 to 5.5 at BM when I got to play it.

If Parker is actually out this should cash. So I bet it. If he plays I am running very fast to Spurs.

Key to the game is keeping Bonner under 40..
Jackson, who once irreverently referred to Bowen as "Edward Scissorhands" because of his aggressive hands-on defense, was only slightly more complimentary toward Ginobili.

"He walks every time he takes that drive," Jackson said. "It's the European walk. That makes the whole difference in the world, how far they can get on that step. He's terrific at it because he uses angles well, he's got great speed and he changes directions well."

matt.jpg
:11_12_13:

Key to the game is keeping Bonner under 40..
Jackson, who once irreverently referred to Bowen as "Edward Scissorhands" because of his aggressive hands-on defense, was only slightly more complimentary toward Ginobili.

"He walks every time he takes that drive," Jackson said. "It's the European walk. That makes the whole difference in the world, how far they can get on that step. He's terrific at it because he uses angles well, he's got great speed and he changes directions well."

typical of jackson - already working the refs, he used to do this vs. the knicks back in the day - i hate it, but it was effective

Would love to see comments on wades palm or like he calls it cross over.. or his spin where he travels every time. Then the refs bail wade out with the foul as well.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFSd5YE63Dw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFSd5YE63Dw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aySGUzzxjGE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aySGUzzxjGE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

poor mavs. imagine dealing with that second clip for 4 consecutive games and losing a title because of it.

typical of jackson - already working the refs, he used to do this vs. the knicks back in the day - i hate it, but it was effective
Exactly. As a Stons fan..and Knicks as well in that time period used to drive me batty. Mind games by Phil

Learned from Tru

:tiphat:

Its a short favorite on the road.....so let the naysayers come on out:pillow:

Well Im gonna be on orlando, and i sure hope your not on the cavs. they have a bad history up there in joysey

Well Im gonna be on orlando, and i sure hope your not on the cavs. they have a bad history up there in joysey
As far as the Cavs game goes..lets look at recent history...the nets..playing bad ball..Jason Kidd distractions..

Well it looks like Al Horford is suspended.. which is crap He was creaping up into the ROY talk imo. Hawks have no depth right now..especially with their bigs

I would presume Cleveland on this one....

NJ so far ATS
@ home: 2-10
as a dog h/a 2-8,
in December 1-6
on Friday night is 1-3 ats
last 5 1-4

I can't see how this Cavs with Lebron in his 2nd game back dont take this.

Well it looks like Al Horford is suspended.. which is crap He was creaping up into the ROY talk imo. Hawks have no depth right now..especially with their bigs
Okay, I did see that on the news earlier.

Back