Tnff

Good to see you tee, seems like this one has gotten to the point where that's the play doesn't it? GL

Off topic- have received dozens of texts/emails from cub fans today. Many I haven't heard from for years and a couple I'm not sure I even know... To all of them as a group: fuck off biatches.

Welcome back brother ! I hope you get this one. I am heading out to Vegas October 15 th on the odd chance you are out there

GL teeeeeeeeeeeee

On ML myself. Like Cards in the series as well, was beginning to feel lonely

Kj- gonna play series game by game but tbh- think the cards may be in trouble for the series. Hope I'm wrong.

Chance- will miss u in Vegas this time. Hope u r well.. What up P? Go vikes

For 7 pt NFL teaser guys, many I know who kill it.. All on colts tonight. I dabble there on occasion, but not on it . Definitely see the love tho.

Off topic- have received dozens of texts/emails from cub fans today. Many I haven't heard from for years and a couple I'm not sure I even know... To all of them as a group: fuck off biatches.

I think I ended up on an FBI watch list after posting on FB "If there was ever a reason for a terrorist attack on American soil, the Cardinals/Cubs playoff series would be it..."

Good call tonight

Cards series I'm confident in. Fans I know aren't, but I am

Back