TNF Re

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 22-30 (-24.39u)

Split my Woodhead player props on Monday...bad season so far, but still time to turn it around.

Ingram Receiving Yards OVER 32.5 (-120) -3u-

Ingram Receptions OVER 3 (-115) -4u-

Going back to props as the total too high, but I'm not fucking w it w the Saints D involved. Like the Falcons ml, but not f-ing w them on the road either. Maybe I get involved in the 2h or live. But I really like these two plays. Falcons are one of the worst in the league at stopping the opponents RB receiving game at 79.5 ypg. Ingram has had some good showings this season, receiving wise, against similarly ranked D's against Rb's. I think he can easily get to these low #'s. Against the Panthers (5 targets, 5 receptions, and 49 yds), Cowboys (7 targets, 6 rec, 51 yes), and Zona (9 targets, 8 rec, and 98 yds), he has done well, all 3 of those teams allow more than 60 ypg against Rb's. I am playing more than normal for this time of year, admittedly trying to get back some losses.

Also took Khiry Robinson prop to score 1st td for game @+160. Like $5 to win 80 for shits and giggles and not counting it...

Took Pats to go undefeated in reg season @ +750 - @$14 to win 100.

good luck Tito...I tailed you Sunday on "combo" wager on Woodhead.....was going to do so tonite, but its not available for me. Hope you are doing well

thanks bones...I like this one even more, wish you could get it, i feel good about these. good luck tonight buddy

Back