TNF...Raiders-Chargers...From A Raider Fan Since '77...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All...

Raiders DC Should Have Been Let Go 3 Games Ago IMHO... At This Point...You Could Bring In That Long Haired Hippie Rob Ryan And It Won't Help The Raiders D. I'd Trust Ronnie Lott Or Charles Woodson To Light A Fire Under The D's Asses... But If You Are Not That Great, How Great Will A New DC Make You?! 4 Defensive Starters Are Out As Well...

SO Let's Look At The Raiders 'O' Carr Looking Good. Can Put Points On The Board, He Has The Weapons He Hasn't Had Before! Awesome, Right?!

Let's Go Chargers 'O' Last Week? Justin Herbert 36 Of 44 For 243. Who Doesn't Like A Hot Hand VS A D Going...Where Exactly?! 325 Yards And 2 Td's In The First Meeting...

I Will Bet Against My Squad If I Can Win Money... (Hello ML TB SB!) But This Truly Is A Toss Up For Me...

Chargers TT O 24.5 -105...
Raiders TT O 28 -105
Game Total O 53.5 -109...
1st Half Total O 26.5 -109

How I See It Anyway...

Good Luck To All!

---Vap

5 STAR... Raiders TT O 28

3.5 STAR...1st Half Total 26.5

3 STAR... Game Total O 53.5

3 STAR... Chargers TT O 24.5

For me it pretty simple, despite having a whole bunch of god awful defensive numbers i could point to for raiders, most notably teams score on more than half their possessions against them and they have allowed more points in 4th qrtr than any other team has allowed in any qrtr, that really doesn’t matter here. Cause gruden is a good coach and raiders find ways to win games and they facing one the biggest loser coaches in history in a game that is basically the raiders season. I believe they will find a way to win against a team who routinely finds ways to lose! All the team totals certainly make sense but I’m on raiders to get the W!

Herbert has really cooled off, teams getting a book on him? Most notably he has turned into a dink and dunker, gone have been the big plays he was connecting on earlier in season. Have teams started playing 2 high and forcing him to take the underneath stuff??

Herbert has really cooled off, teams getting a book on him? Most notably he has turned into a dink and dunker, gone have been the big plays he was connecting on earlier in season. Have teams started playing 2 high and forcing him to take the underneath stuff??
Kinda Like Alex Smith @ Utah... Dude Always Throwing Deep!
NFL Becomes Dink And Dunk...
:oops:

I Have Much To Say About THIS GAME...

I'll Just Leave It With THIS...

1. So Many Missed TD's In The Red Zone For Raiders. (Over 28 Was A Given, BUT...)

2. @2daBank Is 0-2 On His Plays Of The Year...(Raiders & BYU)

Just F'n With Ya Brother!

3. Still Went 3-1 With My Plays...

4. You Hear It Here 1st... Mariota Is Da Raiders QB Next Year.

5. Carr Has Played His Last Game With Da Raiders...

:shake:

Surely I didn’t call raiders anything close to a game of year? Prob not even the week! I did tease chargers up along w raiders bet so couldn’t have been that convinced!! Lol.

Why in gods name would gruden play ot the way he did? Mfer shoulda ran on 3rd down and treated that as 4 down territory!! Did anyone think raiders defense was gonna get a stop outside chargers turning it over? There no freaking way I kick a fg in ot when my defense is so so bad!! Historically bad matter a fact!!

I dunno what I did to the gambling gods but I sure have had a rough stretch of awful beats and/or teams not even showing up! Lol

I would agree with the mariota thing except or the fact that dude has never been able to stay healthy. Of course he gonna be gruden’s flavor of the month right now cause he always in love with his backup but that will fizzle out the minute mariota breaks a fingernail and not available for a game!!!

I dunno if it just me but every time raiders had a 4th down or key play I couldn’t help but think I’d feel way better with Carr under center as he has great command the offense.

Back