TNF Pitt/Vikes

inZane

Loving Life on Planet Earth
I realize the Purple Men lost to the hapless Lions, but kinda surprised they're only favored by a FG here.

What am I missing?

:confused3:

The books know that they invent new ways to choke. I did briefly see a 3.5 for what it's worth.

You would kinda have to be crazy to wanna lay more than a fg w vikings! I can’t imagine any team in the league has a bigger difference between win share and actual record. As Zane said they invent new ways to snatch defeat from the hands of victory on a weekly basis! They should seriously be challenging packers for the div but instead they have a losing record!

I could see Pitt defense rattling Cousins quite a bit and Pitt should be able to move the ball on this defense. I took +3

Pitt's d looked bad last week too, - worse than the boxscore. Since that chargers game this D looks atrocious. Not even injury related just bad angles, tackles, it's insane.

Vikings D looks bad too. Think number is short on the total.

But I don't think vikings d is Pitt level bad, and I think Vikes O is better than pitt. Like Vikes at 3 and over

Pitt's d looked bad last week too, - worse than the boxscore. Since that chargers game this D looks atrocious. Not even injury related just bad angles, tackles, it's insane.

Vikings D looks bad too. Think number is short on the total.

But I don't think vikings d is Pitt level bad, and I think Vikes O is better than pitt. Like Vikes at 3 and over

I can’t watch that last play in Detroit amd think vikings d is better than anyone’s.

The more I think about it the more I’m liking Minny here. Isn’t there a stat/trend about how the Steelers and Ravens do next game after they play each other since it’s so physical?

I can’t recall but I think pitt/balt usually struggle Ats the week after playing each other, no? Pitt barely survived, minny started flat, recovered only to choke the game away. Short week. Hard to know who to trust. I’d prob rather back pitt, thinking they have the better d and no cook or thielen for minn but can I trust Big Ben again?

cousins is +110 to throw a int, i kinda like that, lol..i guess it should really be more plus considering he has only thrown 3, this is primetime tho and we know how he loves primetime!

i just dont see much, i dont trust either team, dont love the props, i suppose jefferson ov92.5 receiving yards, maybe something exotic like jefferson and johnson over 125 receiving each is +1000 but i dont love it..

If cook can go that changes a lot.

it really doesnt for me, he has played in several the games they have blown, him rushing back and prob being less than 100% doesnt make me wanna lay points with them any more than without him. if they were getting a fg, sure, i just cant lay points with them, especially with their prime time track record.

i just dont see much, i dont trust either team, dont love the props, i suppose jefferson ov92.5 receiving yards, maybe something exotic like jefferson and johnson over 125 receiving each is +1000 but i dont love it..

I'm liking the J Jeff rec yards over too.

Across the street and listening to some of the talk....
"no theilen or cook"
"they just lost to the lions"
"cousins on primetime"
"big ben last year he will be gifted a trip to playoffs"
"AND we get 3 points??!!"
take it for what its worth....

"no theilen or cook"
"cousins on primetime"

lol.. none them reasons got me running to the window to play a crappy steelers team either, for me it more like "old as washed big ben on a short week", no thanks.. it certainly not much a conspiracy to get ben in the playoffs that they scheduled them for a thursday night road game after playing the ravens! lol.. that is my only concern with Jefferson prop is in theory steelers should be able to focus the attention on him with no theilen or cook but he so good and steelers secondary not, that just the only thing i see that even worth considering imo..

"just lost to the lions" is a play on reason not a reason to fade, i swear it like these ppl havnt watched the nfl!! i got moron friends who exactly the same, always texting me bitching about one team or another and how can they beat so and so after they lost to some crappy team, it like jesus fucking christ you cant be serious, do they just forget the same shit that happens every year in this league? and it only going more that way with the extra game, rules, and extra playoff spot!

if you made me play it id take minny, it obvious they been the better team most the year but ya just cant trust them, or i cant anyways, that damn sure dont mean bet the steelers tho!!

it really is ok not to bet!! i promise there at least one NBA prop that will hit the board with a way better chance of cashing than flipping a coin on this shitfest!

It all comes down to coaching. Both HC are terrible and couldn't even coach a driving school student out of a dead end!

Doesn’t mean anything far as the game but how fucking awful was Eagles scouting department to take Reagor ahead of Jefferson? I’m no draft expert but I laughed soon as that Reagor pick came in, kid wasn’t even any good at tcu!!

Not sure about ATS, but just took a quick look & the Steelers are 10-9 (1 game was week 17) the past 10 years after playing the Ravens & 4-1 the past 3 seasons. FYI, Ravens are 11-8 SU.

"no theilen or cook"
"cousins on primetime"
What is it? He’s off a season high too, yea? Like bank said maybe they can iso him now

Vikings get some help back on D, Barr, Kendricks, Patrick Peterson. All 3 DNP last week.

Kinda like the under. I can see yards gained between the 20's then drives stalling.

Looking at the box from Pitt/Balt not sure how Pitt won. Did sack LJ 7 times so that tipped the scales quite a bit. Believe Balt was without top corner or corners either before or during the game.

Looking at the box from Det/MN, not sure how MN lost other than the depleted D just wore down at the end of the game on the 75 yard drive, Det totaled 372 for the whole game.

Cousin Kirk is 1-9 ATS in his last 10 games as a favorite.

I don’t think his prime time record much better either. I think Tomlin historically pretty good as a good also. All pretty much points to steelers but do you wanna trust a washed Big Ben in a short week road game?

Tomlin a great dog but man they were awful for 3 quarters last week. Like Vikes to win but don’t want to lay it. Small Vikes/Titans ML parlay -110

cousins is +110 to throw a int, i kinda like that, lol..i guess it should really be more plus considering he has only thrown 3, this is primetime tho and we know how he loves primetime!

Lol. He such a bum, Jefferson should have his total if this clown didht miss him wide open on that one.

Back