1st H: 0-1
2nd H: 1-2
Team Total: 1-0
Game Total: 1-1
==============

Carolina Panthers -8 (-105)

Best of luck!

Reactions: KJ
I was thinking bout maybe playing panthers 1st half. If they go over the team total im petty confident they be leading by a td at least, expect mills will have a rough go of things.
Agree….just Read this….the Panthers have shown a tendency to let up in the second half, nearly wasting strong first-half showings by allowing the Jets and Saints back into the games.

Agree….just Read this….the Panthers have shown a tendency to let up in the second half, nearly wasting strong first-half showings by allowing the Jets and Saints back into the games.

yep, they have outscored opponents 33-0 in 1st half of the 2 games.. jets outscored them 14-3 in second half, then last week they won 2nd half 9-7. they yet to score in the 3rd qrtr.

Excited to see the Pans tonight, GL on it Met

Prolly be a props betting game for me, naturally I think like most that they get a couple short fields

Rhule was throwing the ball quite a bit in the 4th with a decent lead…..just for context. Y’all see the stats 1st half vs 2nd but I was kind of shocked when he threw 3 straight passes instead of milking clock

Back