TNF PACKERS at LIONS DEGEN player/game props ,Madden Simulation suggested play, and the greatest harness track in the Galaxy

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ?

Hope you're having a fantastic football season so far.

Feeling much better after our whole house was sick for about 10 days .
Have had plenty of extra time to do Madden Simulations and watch every game replay on all 22 ..Proof is in the pudding as the sims went 3-1-1 , and the point spread were 2-0 ...Hopefully the hotness continues as my personal player props/game have been a coin flip at best ...

Anyways , sorry to ramble...Much appreciation for anyone who takes time to read my degen rambling

BEST of HEALTH,HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK to ALL !!!

Madden Simulation

Suggested plays must occur in at least 14 of 20 Simulations ( 70%+)

A week after suggesting the Packers ( lucky push -1 ) the sims are fading them in 15 of 20 ...Was very tight in 12 of 20 with OT happening twice.....Lions defense often made big plays down rhe stretch ..

LIONS -1 -120
2.25 units (

Raising the standard suggested wager amount this week to 1.5 units after 3-1-1 last week ( tiny sample size lol)

I'll gladly pay the 10 cents to avoid a possible loss or push at the current Seneca Buffalo Lions -2 -110

Last edited:
Lions are only allowing 3.2 ypc ...Love might have to beat them with his feet and arm , or at least come back in a made for TV thriller

Madden Simulation

Suggested plays must occur in at least 14 of 20 Simulations ( 70%+)

A week after suggesting the Packers ( lucky push -1 ) the sims are fading them in 15 of 20 ...Was very tight in 12 of 20 with OT happening twice.....Lions defense often made big plays down rhe stretch ..

LIONS -1 -120
2.25 units (

Raising the standard suggested wager amount this week to 1.5 units after 3-1-1 last week ( tiny sample size lol)

I'll gladly pay the 10 cents to avoid a possible loss or push at the current Seneca Buffalo Lions -2 -110

Madden sim 1-0. +2.25 u

(+$450)

Lions were the better team from start to finish ..Defense was fantastic vs the run ..

My standard wager (1+u ) suggested props

1-1 +$30

Doubs over 3.5 catches +110
1.5 u $300. Winner $330
9 catches , of course I sat him in one of my 3 leagues ..Do have him in several best ball drafts thou .

Musgrave over 3.5 +120
1.5 u
Got injured early , probably would have went over with

Back