TNF Miami @ Cin. Thoughts, Concerns, Plays, Where's Jimmy the Greek When You Need Him!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I Think This Could Go Either Way, But What Do I Know?!

Let's Hear Your Thoughts CTG Community! Who Do You Like And Why?!

Miami +3.5
CINN -3.5

Over/Under 47.5

TT
Miami 23
CINN 26

I dunno how Miami defense can play close to their best tonight? They were on the field the entire game last week now have to travel to cincy for the thu night bs? I just can’t see the d stopping burrow and co. Laying it with cincy and playing bungals team total over 26.5

Like under more than anything. Fish have a good enough OL to run the ball and keep the defense off the field as much as possible. They should do fantastic at mucking this one up. Said it in another thread, this feels like a 16-14 type game either way with virtually no rhythm imo.

Like under more than anything. Fish have a good enough OL to run the ball and keep the defense off the field as much as possible. They should do fantastic at mucking this one up. Said it in another thread, this feels like a 16-14 type game either way with virtually no rhythm imo.
Miami 3rd in the league in pass rate over expectation....I don't expect them to ground and pound at all.

Miami 3rd in the league in pass rate over expectation....I don't expect them to ground and pound at all.
I do simply to give the defense a rest. Well short passes/running is virtually the same to me.

They simply can't allow their defense to play a bunch again and who knows how or if Tua will even play?

Back