TNF - Favorite Prop Bet (weather related)

Forty oz b

Pretty much a regular
Gillette already a very difficult place to kick FGs because of how it's built (open on one side so the wind cuts right through the stadium). Windy has hell here in boston and the forecast calls for 15-20 MPH winds with 30 MPH gusts (not to mention rain). NE breaking in a new kicker who they will not test from 45+ in these conditions unless its end of half desperation. As for the Giants, they will be better off pinning brady back deep than risk giving him great field position by kicking a long FG.

Longest FG: U 45.5 yards - 5 units

Gillette already a very difficult place to kick FGs because of how it's built (open on one side so the wind cuts right through the stadium). Windy has hell here in boston and the forecast calls for 15-20 MPH winds with 30 MPH gusts (not to mention rain). NE breaking in a new kicker who they will not test from 45+ in these conditions unless its end of half desperation. As for the Giants, they will be better off pinning brady back deep than risk giving him great field position by kicking a long FG.

Longest FG: U 45.5 yards - 5 units
That is some very nice capping.

Shit....I played NyG over 1.5 FG and over 1.5 TD at plus money.......didn’t know so many guys out.......

Why did the total go up 3 pts today? That many people, or that much money on the over? That makes little sense to me.
Weather was 90% rain chance during game with bad winds. The forecast got better and better all day. Conditions seemingly will be good it looks like. Remember... total opened higher and was hit down considerably... So this is basic buyback especially since rain/wind won't be as bad as first feared.

Weather was 90% rain chance during game with bad winds. The forecast got better and better all day. Conditions seemingly will be good it looks like. Remember... total opened higher and was hit down considerably... So this is basic buyback especially since rain/wind won't be as bad as first feared.

Makes sense. I did forget it got bet down already from the open. I put the under in an open parlay last night and was just shocked to see it 3 pts higher this evening.

Back