TNF Discussion: Denver at Arizona

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Any reason why this isn‘t a low-scoring game?

Both teams should be run-first considering the weakness of the opposing D and the strength on O + injuries to o-line creating susceptibility to pass rush.

I could see both teams pulling off some big runs then stalling. Altho, Zona has better red zone touchdown percentage and Denver has just been a mess on the road

Last edited:
Cards rank top five in sacks and top ten in qb hit rate while Denver O line is in rough shape, even before losing Leary for the year. I think that’s the key mismatch for me here so I like the home dog too. I’ll look into player props for DJ, Kirk, RSJ, and Sanders

Yup but i feel can say that every week almost. A great front with miller chubb etc
For me its less about the pass rush vs which offense can have more success. Per above, its the cards run game at this point. Rosen v Keenum is table stakes.

Lindsay and Freeman vs Cards run D tho. Cards run D also sucks. But maybe some climate advantage in desert. And yea Denver run D 200+ yards allowed each of last two games

Lindsay and Freeman vs Cards run D tho. Cards run D also sucks. But maybe some climate advantage in desert. And yea Denver run D 200+ yards allowed each of last two games
Haha yea. I mean its two subpar teams. Probably not going to find a silver bullet play or angle. Will be counterpoint galore.

The more I look at it all, all signs point to Denver as the play. The primary hesitation is Arizona's offense has faced one of the harder schedules and I don't know how much to factor that in + Bradford. Both defenses match up extremely well against one another so if any play tonight for me it is mostly an action play.

Johnson Props are juiced to high heaven.

gonna be lots of running in this game IMO. both teams bad against the run. Hell, Murray had a career high 155 yards last week against the Cards and look at our trash OL.

Back