TNF Chargers @ Raiders

GL. Part of me thinks it’s the squarest play on the board but that number you gotta take the Raiders. I’m with you.

GL. Part of me thinks it’s the squarest play on the board but that number you gotta take the Raiders. I’m with you.

oh it square but so? Think sharp/square has become a 50/50 deal these days. One team well coached and finds ways to win late, the other coach a loser who’s team has lost the close ones since he has coached this team.

oh it square but so? Think sharp/square has become a 50/50 deal these days. One team well coached and finds ways to win late, the other coach a loser who’s team has lost the close ones since he has coached this team.
After a quarter century doing this I guess I still use the term square for an obvious play. But you’re right. Some obvious plays are not obvious to everyone. I just see Vegas with the whole season on the line and I’m with them

After a quarter century doing this I guess I still use the term square for an obvious play. But you’re right. Some obvious plays are not obvious to everyone. I just see Vegas with the whole season on the line and I’m with them

same here. Think I wrote some bout it in discussion thread. Over simplified but raiders win close games under gruden who a winner and chargers have been losing close games the entire time lynn been coach as he a loser, coaches not to lose which is the best way to lose games. Don’t love laying fg or more cause it prob be close since raiders d so awful, prob swallow the juice on the money line. Just can’t see raiders losing to this team with their playoff hopes on the line!!!

Last edited:
D is missing a few players, buy I think the new DC gives a bounce on it's own

Offense should step up, and Lynn is always a coaching mismatch

Gl

yea firing the dc certainly can’t hurt. Lynn one the biggest loser coaches I’ve ever seen keep a job this long. Well him and Gase. Differences being ppl like lynn but Lynn had more talent to work with his entire tenure.

Vegas heading south quick. Should have lost to Jets.
This is a game that is perfect for live ingame. I want to see energy at this stage of the year. Raiders trending downward quickly.

This is what the final (at least for Chargers) injury report says:

The Chargers will be without tackle Bryan Bulaga, who is out with a concussion that he sustained last Sunday. They will also be without linebacker Emeke Egbule (illness).

Two other players who might not play are linebacker Denzel Perryman (back) and safety Nasir Adderley (shoulder). If Adderley is out, Rayshawn Jenkins will move to free safety while Jahleel Addae starts at strong safety.

Los Angeles has four key players that are questionable, wide receivers Mike Williams (back), Keenan Allen (hamstring), running back Austin Ekeler (quad) and edge defender Uchenna Nwosu (shoulder).

Meanwhile, the Raiders will be missing a handful of defenders. Safety Johnathan Abram, cornerback Damon Arnette, edge defender Clelin Ferrell and linebacker Nicholas Morrow have been ruled out.

I thought I read Williams likely out and Allen limited if he even plays (true game-time decision)

(I have no action on the game but have been following because god help me Herbie is my fantasy qb since Dak got injured)

Maybe over then

tough to argue against any raiders over/. Teams score on over half their possessions against raiders which easily the worst in the league. No team has allowed more points in any qrtr than raiders have given up in 4th this year!!!!

tough to argue against any raiders over/. Teams score on over half their possessions against raiders which easily the worst in the league. No team has allowed more points in any qrtr than raiders have given up in 4th this year!!!!

What about Raiders ball control with Josh Jacobs?

Back