Title Game Prop Talk

aplous

Donkey Hater
Anyone have a prop they are in love with tonight?

Rainey/Demps OVER 100.5 yards rushing -105.......I think their power running game will have success tonight against OU.

Big 12 football this year has been stop the pass, stop the pass. UF will try and establish ground game tonight w/ these guys, TT, and Harvin.

how about Harvin over 90.5 rushing and receiving total...don't see any kickoff or punt props damn

Tough to go with that Harvin prop based on how healthy he may or may not be.

I think the Demps one is interesting. If Florida commits to the run and has success it'll be along night for the Sooners. Also, all you really need is for Demps or Rainey to pop one big one and you're nearly there.

one thing i wonder about that prop is...

how much will tebow run. i think A LOT. as in much more than he has all season. they aint saving him for nothing now.

Something to consider:

Aaron Hernandez over 2.5 receptions -130.

Price sucks, but I think they throw to him a good five or six times tonight.

Raines gets 6.3 carries per game
Demps 5.3 carries per game
TT 11.8 carries per game

Demps and Raines average 8.1 yards per carry.

Florida seems more likely to try and ball control, while OU is more a big play type of team. I see Gators moving it on the ground.

Looking at Iglesias or Manuel for 1st score of the game......long TD pass to get it started for them maybe??

Rainey/Demps OVER 100.5 yards rushing -105.......I think their power running game will have success tonight against OU.

Big 12 football this year has been stop the pass, stop the pass. UF will try and establish ground game tonight w/ these guys, TT, and Harvin.
Demps is a freakin bullet. He will have a field day tonight. 10 sec 100 meters? Are you kidding me? :36_11_6:

Where did you find this at?

FG over/under 34 yards made? come on someone is gonna kick a FG right? is this # based on the fact they think there will be a lot of 4th down attempts at 1st down or there won't be any 4th downs at all. i could see this one hitting in the 1st quarter after a nervous start to the game

over is -105

FG over/under 34 yards made? come on someone is gonna kick a FG right? is this # based on the fact they think there will be a lot of 4th down attempts at 1st down or there won't be any 4th downs at all. i could see this one hitting in the 1st quarter after a nervous start to the game

over is -105

seems too easy almost. Was just looking at it too.

tebow had 17 carries vs bama. that was a close game. this will be a close game probably. harvin coming back gives him a few carries too. so that rainey/demps prop is only gonna hit if one of them breaks one for 30+. which could very likley happen.... so basically, i don't know lol

tebow under 2 passing tds? line for total completions is 15 and he's supposed to thrwo two tds??

price under is +135

stupid prop verbage from bodog:

BCS Championship Game (Florida vs Oklahoma) Thur, Jan 8th (8:15pm EST)
Team to have the longest kickoff return in game
Both teams must have 1 minimum kickoff return for wager to have action. Overtime counts towards wager. Max wager $300.

My favorite prop bet for the Superbowl (and that I'm playing tonight) is:

Will either team score 3 unanswered times?
NO +215

stupid prop verbage from bodog:

BCS Championship Game (Florida vs Oklahoma) Thur, Jan 8th (8:15pm EST)
Team to have the longest kickoff return in game Both teams must have 1 minimum kickoff return for wager to have action. Overtime counts towards wager. Max wager $300.

:36_11_6: after three sacks they punt and hope the other team hits it into the end zone where they can recover

Went pretty big on Heads.

mp_burning_money.jpg

Back