TIP play for tonight...

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Got a call from my friend...the big man just placed $10000 on denver +8.5....do what you like with the info...

Denver +8.5 $500

GL

$50 on Denver +375 for the hell of it...

a.jpg

you bet the same shit from pregame and call them "tip" plays

Dude why are you always so confrontational. I mean your style is similar to mine.. but be a little bit friendlier..

you bet the same shit from pregame and call them "tip" plays

What...you mean the pregame wire? ...I guess the smart money is on denver tonight...sorry but that is not where I get my information from...but its nice to know that the money is on denver...GL

can retrace all your tip plays and they are the same as the smart money on pregame, is the guy who call you pretending he is some hot shot or what?

i am on the thugs +8.5 regardless

can retrace all your tip plays and they are the same as the smart money on pregame, is the guy who call you pretending he is some hot shot or what?

i am on the thugs +8.5 regardless

yes you caught me....I am a fraud...:smiley_acbe:

Yo SMOKE!! Easy, this is supposed to be a FREINDLY site. Guys put posts up and discussions as to HELP us make money against the bookie. As far as IM concerned the more info the better. You can trace whatever you want but PHILLY has pretty much proven himself. Bashing is just a waste of TIME!!!!!:down2:

ay philly after your post i added another 4 units to the spread but didnt add to my ML wish i did Oh well Ill be happy with the spread and ml win good shit bro

NICE Hit PHILLY I missed the post before the game but NICE HIT. Your tip plays are 3-2 for for the year??

Thanks guys...its all about making money together...:cheers:

On the side note...I need to stop paying my boy for the tips because it seems that pregame wire has all my tips...who needs Geico to save money...:36_11_6: I guess smoke can just keep an eye on it for us and post the plays before me from now on...Sound good Smoke....:smiley_acbe:

Lets go Heat...

nice hit on denver, that ML i'm sure feels good in your account. I don't care what some brainiacs on this site think, i think you are a good poster who has relevent good information keep it up.

I just got to my computer so nonetheless i missed the play.

On the side note...I need to stop paying my boy for the tips because it seems that pregame wire has all my tips...who needs Geico to save money...:36_11_6: I..:smiley_acbe:

L...

Just a comment, I went to the pregame wire web site and the Denver tip there was posted at 7:18 pm while your post here was well before that time. You couldn't have gotten that post from that web site. In fact, it is entirely possible they could have seen your post and ran over there and posted it from you! Not to say that is what happened, but it certainly could have. Thought you would like to know that you aren't buying stale information. Thanks for the tip, even though I also was among those who missed this one.

P.S.- Smoke barely saw it at the other site before he came running over here at 7:22 pm claiming you were reposting. Not pointing any fingers, but it was very coincidental and he even said he had placed his bet before reading your post.

Just a comment, I went to the pregame wire web site and the Denver tip there was posted at 7:18 pm while your post here was well before that time. You couldn't have gotten that post from that web site. In fact, it is entirely possible they could have seen your post and ran over there and posted it from you! Not to say that is what happened, but it certainly could have. Thought you would like to know that you aren't buying stale information. Thanks for the tip, even though I also was among those who missed this one.

P.S.- Smoke barely saw it at the other site before he came running over here at 7:22 pm claiming you were reposting. Not pointing any fingers, but it was very coincidental and he even said he had placed his bet before reading your post.
you are a clown... they posted it at 718 pm eastern time there and philly posted his at 736 pm eastern time here...

Back