Tip for tonight...GL

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Just got some info from the friend...the guy is on the Bulls tonight for $50K...so...

1. Bulls PK $5000

:shake:

WELL... could be part of the line move earlier.

GL...can't see it happening but the tip was gold last time.

whoa. I'm on the other side :D. Wtf should I do now. Oh well, I'm staying with the GS :shake:

Ya this beats the hell out of me...I could not even think about taking the bulls tonight...however because this guy is money...I have 5k on it...hope for the best..GL

I tailed him like 4 times last year and was 3-1 and 2-0 this year...and my seen I have kept track of him...he is like 14-3...

I tailed him like 4 times last year and was 3-1 and 2-0 this year...and my seen I have kept track of him...he is like 14-3...

I appreciate the fact you let us know that, and it's surely some serious action, but I can't go against a game that I've capped and already have estimation on. Would definitely tail if I had it listed as a no bet, but now as a 7 unit bet on the other side I'm not buying anything back. Thanks for the post though. :shake:

Good luck tonight Philly. :drinking: :wacka wacka: :smiley_acbe:

Already liked it, now I will play it. Bulls should play well after that game last night. Luckily, their offense should be a little better tonight since GS plays NO denfese whatsoever.

satyr - I have a small play on the Indy/Denver U205 (I mailed the fact to Lunchbox prior to tip) but it wasnt really a stat based play, just a gut one, so no writeup for it. Plus I've been up & down recently, dont see any point in posting something without solid stat backing until I'm fully back on track.

That was a tough beat bro!! Still it was the right pick, no one expected chicago to have a run like that in the third. Keep up the good work, you'll get em tomorrow!!

Well..that makes 14-4...Bulls scored points which was my question with them..and blew a lead..

Eitrher way keep the thoughts coming man

Senseless is an understatement man. I mean a man is kind enough to post his exclusive info on an open board, not asking anything in return, and it's not like we're talking about some kid or amateur, but one of the proven cappers,

That's exactly why I'm not on covers anymore. Had one of those posts been posted here they would've been deleted in a second. There they will stay until the end of time. Blah. Don't even bother checking that board anymore.

:shake: tough loss Phillyroom, appreciate for posting though.

GL tonight.

B.A.R.--- I tailed Philly for a Dime and lost but ya know what, I placed the bet, no one forced me too. Ya look at the freakin children in Philly's thread on Covers and its burning bags of money and all this other bullshit.... it gets so tiresome. They wonder why all the good cappers are coming over here.

Anyway, nickel on the second half over helped that Dime loss on the Bulls. Oh well, off to the Saturday hardwood.

That is why I avoid the frickin NBA board over there and only look at the CBB when KOAJ is there. he is the only one that is controlled. Anyway, Philly, screw them. They get mad at you for posting some great stuff yet it was them who had to use their fingers to dial the phone, their voices to tell the bookie what they want and their money to gamble yet it's your fault. If you blindly tail, caveat emptor my peeps!!! frickin stupid. I had GSW but got scared crapless when I saw the info. I am glad I won but I have won before following Philly. Anyway, thanks to the fine folks here at CTG and I am going to BLINDLY follow BAR today with Tulane and the Stons. Don't have time to really do any research but I am a degenerate and need to have something down. If I win, I will give props as always. If I lose, I will GUARANTEE I say, there's always Sunday!!! GL to everyone today

I see these type of posts regularly. It just proves that it will never change over there. I am ecstatic that CTG provides a haven of knowledge and good will to its members. Leaving that site was good medicine for me.
BOL fellas and big thanks to CTG Mods and Admin:cheers:

Thanks for the info and the play. We were on the right side, but the breaks didnt go our way. Get em back next time.

philly, I hope you see the consensus is that these tips you offer up are more than welcome. And us rational folks understand that it isn't a sure thing. We sure as hell had a better than average shot at that win, and I just want you to know we want to keep hearing about it when this fellow gives you a heads up.

:shake:

Back