Summer CFB Discussion-- Tedford OUT at Fresno.

What did it open up at back in January?
Don’t know…alotta my guys including me think OVER. I’ll dig schedule more but quick hitters as I said to you:

Yea they lost some guys but added real talent too. I think the coaching might even be an upgrade, not proven yet in these uniforms obviously.

QB I don’t see the drop off. Pratt wasn’t all that great last year, now you get the 5 star transfer to push the backups who were just fine last year.

Don’t know…alotta my guys including me think OVER. I’ll dig schedule more but quick hitters as I said to you:

Yea they lost some guys but added real talent too. I think the coaching might even be an upgrade, not proven yet in these uniforms obviously.

QB I don’t see the drop off. Pratt wasn’t all that great last year, now you get the 5 star transfer to push the backups who were just fine last year.
Over seems too easy. Why the number is so low is a reason to dig deep

You are way better than Purple Kansas at home

Spread should be larger than a TD

I've been watching the Alabama games from last season, and it is unbelievable how many of our offensive plays began with the commentator saying "bad snap." I wish him the best, but good luck with Seth McLaughlin Ohio State.

I've been watching the Alabama games from last season, and it is unbelievable how many of our offensive plays began with the commentator saying "bad snap." I wish him the best, but good luck with Seth McLaughlin Ohio State.

We had that problem one year under Frost. OL coach couldn't fix it. Some old player from the 90s fixed it in one day.

Looking at Jan 1st....

I understand the traditional 5:00 eastern kick for The Rose Bowl Game but man I feel like we could have spread those out a bit better.

Does anyone think that Venables is a good head coach. He;s not a complete stiff like Cristobal but I wouldn't be comfortable committing to him for that length of time for what is surely a top 10 coaches contract.
After what aTm paid to make Jimbo go away, I think a lot of schools will feel ok paying huge buyouts moving forward

Tulane could very easily open 1-4 with that slate.

They played and won so many close games last season and with the losses in the skill positions and in the trenches and with a new regime it could be a rebuilding year. That could still mean 7-5 but the over here is not free money by any means
Definitely like hearing all sides.

Thoughts @twinkie13 ?

I lean over. I think people think the QB drop off is a big deal and I say it’s likely to get better. I’d say they actually upgraded at HC. Yea they lose some guys but the adds also come from Bama, USC, Oregon etc. The schedule is definitely tough up front.

Penn St and Iowa are always the same team from a national perspective except Penn St has the bigger eye on them because of Paterno

They are always really good but not great, always GREAT on defense yet less than mediocre on offense

They are shadows of each other

-Ollie Gordon arrested for DIU speeding 82 in a 65 with open container. Status for week 1 uncertain

-Utah State head coach Blake Anderson placed on administrative leave and AD tells players he likely won’t be back. Nate Drieling named interim coach

Tedford been a heckuva coach for awhile.

Too bad he won't be on the sidelines vs the National Champs on August 31st :(

Back