time to post yada yada yada

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
will update record later. 1-2 yesterday -2.00 units officially for my ctg posting .. but i nailed some money on that pitt total when it landed exactly 9 runs .. yum yum.

one unit recommendations

phillies -1.5 +125
twins -113
pirates -118
nationals +114

no writeups. exhausted.. good luck folks talk to ya later.

favorites 6-3 +5.45 units
dogs 8-10 - 3.37 units
overs 1-1 -0.10 units
unders 2-2 +0.75 units
totals pushes : 1

overall + 2.73 units

GL Kyle but against you with the Marlins. Do lean your way on Pirates and Twins though

Good Luck bro .

Agree on Nats and Phillies , havent looked at the other 2 really , would say not tough to see why you like both plays . I may lean ATL though more because Pitt even with Maholm vs good teams is sorta question ableand Braves swept at home ..definetly a PK game ...

Good Luck bro .

Agree on Nats and Phillies , havent looked at the other 2 really , would say not tough to see why you like both plays . I may lean ATL though more because Pitt even with Maholm vs good teams is sorta question ableand Braves swept at home ..definetly a PK game ...

y the nats nut?

Washington has been scoring runs. They owe this team BIG. Lannan is probably more likely to bounce back than Nolasco and a real chance of a let down by Florida after that sweep. That said I thought the game a pass both ways and would have played over if i looked for involvement.

BOL vk

on the pirates but dont like the RL on the phillies. i just cant trust hamels right now but youve got your point with young being worse on the road and its not like hamels is the only one coming off of injuries. also think the phillies are overpriced in general. either way BOL tonight

Washington has been scoring runs. They owe this team BIG. Lannan is probably more likely to bounce back than Nolasco and a real chance of a let down by Florida after that sweep. That said I thought the game a pass both ways and would have played over if i looked for involvement.

:shake:

And even moreso, they owe LANNAN big. Over the last 2 years the run support theyve given him has been just atrocious.

Lanny had a lot of good outings last year but most of the time no run support to back him up, 1-2 runs at most. Felt bad for the kid.

thanks for talking in my thread while i was sleeping .. running myself into the damn ground .. no wonder i look ten years older than i actually am......

ADD

royals/rangers under 10.5 -115

phillies -1.5 +125 .....................................cough cough loser -1.00 units
twins -113 ..........................................cough cough winner +1.00 units
pirates -118 ........................................... winner +1.00 units
nationals +114 ....................................... loser -1.00 units
royals/rangers under 10.5 -115 lmao. .........loser -1.15 units

down 1.15 units on the day. A very strange day i might add. Really feel i had 3 games capped correctly with the nationals ( my best capped game ) , pirates and phillies. Unfortunately , two of those bullpens shit the bed for me with hanrahan blowing the save for the nats and with the entire phillies team trying to figure out how to give that game away. The good news is that i had two games capped horribly with the ranger total and the twins ... but the twins put up a 7 spot for me in bottom of the eighth to get me the money there and save me from what looked like a horrid day. ....sports betting can be brutal.

favorites 8-3 +7.45 units
dogs 8-12 - 5.37 units
overs 1-1 -0.10 units
unders 2-3 - 0.40 units
totals pushes : 1

overall + 1.58 units

Back