sdsu -7 10-7
2h terps/fiu under 27 11-7
missouri -25 12-7
USF -12.5 13-7

week 1 17-15
week 2 13-7
overall 30-22

Last edited:
Steed and company working on getting my thread fix but it appears it is corrupted.

I believe that the above represents all of the plays that I posted.

I just finished a pretty good blurb about the Cal-SDSU total and hope the person who asked for my opinion had a chance to read it before the thread went coocoo for cocoa puffs.

I will temporarily have this thread until the other is fixed or in lieu of it altogether.

I didn't have a ton of brilliant insight this week anyway.

I would roll with this thread now. There was some bad content that resulted from some kind of copy/paste that seeming corrupted the first post of the old thread.

GL sir :shake2:

Hope you're a winner with MTSU and the under in the Holy War, and if I get a Mizzou team total it will be pound town

That said, fuk Iowa :tiphat:

For kobejames or whoever it was who asked about the Cal total ...

Reallllllll quick cause I already wrote about it and it got lost ...

-I think there is almost a greater fear for the total in a backdoor OR front door capacity if you are on the under than there is with the backdoor score from Cal. I do fear the same backdoor cover from Cal that you do, however.
-Webb did not look comfortable in the offense to me when i watched the hawaii game. They were not threatening much vertically or with deep crosses, hooks or outs. It was all short bubble screen type stuff. I think SDSU can eat that up. With that said, better part of two weeks to learn the offense a little more so the potential is there for improvement
-If Cal can stop the run, the under is pure gold. But I watched the spring game and I watched the hawaii game and I don't think you can fix tackling that bad in a few weeks.
-SDSU could easily control the clock in this game and make it difficult for over backers if they cannot finish.
-Hawaii controlled the LOS on both sides of the ball. I think part of the reason that Cal ran so -short stuff is because their offensive line is horrible.
-SDSU has a great defensive mind at HC and they have been prepping all summer for this one ... so I expect the SDSU defense to be solid.

So all in all, yes, I prefer the under to the over but it isn't without concerns and if SDSU gets up two scores Cal will be that much faster in their pace ..

Hope you're a winner with MTSU and the under in the Holy War, and if I get a Mizzou team total it will be pound town

That said, fuk Iowa :tiphat:

Clones!!

Missouri gonna destroy them. Love seeing the line drop on the Roback news too. Ridiculous.

Oh one quick question for the board .. .

Who will score more TD's this season, Lamar Jackson or Lamar University?

For kobejames or whoever it was who asked about the Cal total ...

Reallllllll quick cause I already wrote about it and it got lost ...

-I think there is almost a greater fear for the total in a backdoor OR front door capacity if you are on the under than there is with the backdoor score from Cal. I do fear the same backdoor cover from Cal that you do, however.
-Webb did not look comfortable in the offense to me when i watched the hawaii game. They were not threatening much vertically or with deep crosses, hooks or outs. It was all short bubble screen type stuff. I think SDSU can eat that up. With that said, better part of two weeks to learn the offense a little more so the potential is there for improvement
-If Cal can stop the run, the under is pure gold. But I watched the spring game and I watched the hawaii game and I don't think you can fix tackling that bad in a few weeks.
-SDSU could easily control the clock in this game and make it difficult for over backers if they cannot finish.
-Hawaii controlled the LOS on both sides of the ball. I think part of the reason that Cal ran so -short stuff is because their offensive line is horrible.
-SDSU has a great defensive mind at HC and they have been prepping all summer for this one ... so I expect the SDSU defense to be solid.

So all in all, yes, I prefer the under to the over but it isn't without concerns and if SDSU gets up two scores Cal will be that much faster in their pace ..

Thanks man, I have the same idea (and fear) for the game going over but I feel that if SD St gets control of this game, Cal can't really come back on them because they simply don't have the QB + WR group to make throws down the field (especially in obvious passing situations) and SD St isn't going to quickly score and let them back in it. I don't fear a backdoor TD or something to make this go over because at that point, SD ST would have to have something like 34+ points for a backdoor over and if that's the case, I was just wrong in what San Diego State is capable of offensively.

fyi, and I don't know what it means, but the humidity here is awful. In relation to the TTU/ASU game, it's just a different heat with the moisture...almost everyone you run into just puts their heads down and wants to get inside. I say this because heat is normal, humidity isn't...and I'm guessing it will be a sluggish game. Under seems correct, and the Texas guys might be able to handle this better than the locals. Last couple days, been brutal.

The original is a great movie fwiw. The movie really displays the problems of both corporate control and intermingling with government, and how stifling centralized power is to individual thought and freedom. And how important it is for centralized power to prevent acknowledgment of individual achievement. Really good movie .. and violent too. The remake was abomination.

Anyway, I recommend the original Rollerball movie.

Back