rice unt 2h under 28.5 big
ole piss lsuck over 2h

27 losses
19 wins
3 push
12 cents extra juice lost
19-27-3

Last edited:
GL this week VK. I am interested in your thoughts on SJST/Navy? Looks like a very tough spot for SJST but I am surprised the line is as high as it is. Also wondering about Reynolds this year, thought he would be more effective than he has been to date and not sure if that is just a product of the injuries he is fighting through.

Have to keep your sense of humor in a situation like that. Pain reminds you that you are alive. That shit was ridiculous tho. . . Rutgers line looks an opportunity to me. GL the rest of the week.

I am a little concerned about sharing opinions right now given the last few days .. but I would expect Utep to be competitive in the game. Pace will be really slow making the value of the points slightly higher than modern football normally allows for. The miners don't particularly match up well as they like to use the power run game and UTSA is really big along their defensive front. But the QB play for UTSA the last month makes laying DD very tough. Perhaps a look towards the under?

Thanks for the thoughts. Keep the chin up you know as well as any that this all evens out.

I dunno if it evens out or not .. just hope to cap well enough to overcome it if it doesn't. Losing an over 54 when 1 qb throws for over 300 and the other throws for over 400 takes an effort. If VT doesn't keep fumbling that flies over probably with 8 minutes to go or so. I am so frustrated, it is hard to put it into words. I had a game on Saturday where I had an over and it went to ot for me to win it ... was the wrong side and it won ... but I am getting right side losers left and right and not coming close to doing the opposite. I don't want to even talk about my fourth quarters the last month. I couldn't have capped last nights card better if I saw half the plays before the game started and still managed to lose.

I mean it is week 9 and I feel I have had one really bad week of handicapping ( last week ) and have nothing to show for the year. What am I going to do when I get a normal regression of making bad plays, hit 33%? Confidence is blown.

I dunno if it evens out or not .. just hope to cap well enough to overcome it if it doesn't. Losing an over 54 when 1 qb throws for over 300 and the other throws for over 400 takes an effort. If VT doesn't keep fumbling that flies over probably with 8 minutes to go or so. I am so frustrated, it is hard to put it into words. I had a game on Saturday where I had an over and it went to ot for me to win it ... was the wrong side and it won ... but I am getting right side losers left and right and not coming close to doing the opposite. I don't want to even talk about my fourth quarters the last month. I couldn't have capped last nights card better if I saw half the plays before the game started and still managed to lose.

I quit playing totals 10+ yrs ago because of exactly these scenarios and i dont miss it.

Keep your chin up - you're too good of a capper to stay down long.

I quit playing totals 10+ yrs ago because of exactly these scenarios and i dont miss it.

Keep your chin up - you're too good of a capper to stay down long.

Agreed man - keep your head up. I have been on both sides of excruciating finishes. Nothing is worse than being able to see your bet crumble in front of your eyes with about 6 minutes left to play before it actually happens...

Best of luck this weekend!! Remember both sides you picked last night won

GL this week VK. I am interested in your thoughts on SJST/Navy? Looks like a very tough spot for SJST but I am surprised the line is as high as it is. Also wondering about Reynolds this year, thought he would be more effective than he has been to date and not sure if that is just a product of the injuries he is fighting through.

Ya when you consider that Reynolds single handedly beat them last year with arguably the best game of any player in any game, you have to wonder about Navy in this spot. Whether it is injury based or not, we know for certain now that he isn't near the player he was last year. It's a pretty big revenge game .... as that game was important to one side and unimportant to the other ( navy had already accepted bowl bid the bell helicopter armed forces bowl and had army on deck for the commander in chiefs trophy and sjsu desperately needed the game for bowl eligibility ... and Navy still won. Now sjsu off travel to Wyoming and now travels way east in a game sandwiched between two conference foes. Granted I think it is real revenge here so I weigh that less .... but sjsu with the 110th ranked rush defense or thereabouts. Just a no thank you game for me though I made it less as well and also believe that navy shouldn't really be laying dd anymore to anyone with a pulse. eh.

So demoralized. Not seeing it well so just showing what I have but by no means do I necessarily think any of it will win
s Alabama -7 -115 1h
troy/sbama 1h over 28
Oregon -10 1h
BYU +7 -120
BYU/Boise st over 57
sbama -14 -117
south florida 10
usf/cin over 60

teaser 10 pts sbama -4.5/Oregon -7.5/miss st -4

Ya when you consider that Reynolds single handedly beat them last year with arguably the best game of any player in any game, you have to wonder about Navy in this spot. Whether it is injury based or not, we know for certain now that he isn't near the player he was last year. It's a pretty big revenge game .... as that game was important to one side and unimportant to the other ( navy had already accepted bowl bid the bell helicopter armed forces bowl and had army on deck for the commander in chiefs trophy and sjsu desperately needed the game for bowl eligibility ... and Navy still won. Now sjsu off travel to Wyoming and now travels way east in a game sandwiched between two conference foes. Granted I think it is real revenge here so I weigh that less .... but sjsu with the 110th ranked rush defense or thereabouts. Just a no thank you game for me though I made it less as well and also believe that navy shouldn't really be laying dd anymore to anyone with a pulse. eh.
Thanks for your thoughts, GL this weekend.

VK - it's just a matter of time before you turn your vast knowledge into W's on the betting scene.
GL

usf is going to have more turnovers then points. Fucking Troy or fucking USA...can't decide which one pisses me off more. I guess USA since I have 'em

Bad day here and I have no choice but to close shop. Been up all night.

Texas +10
Texas/ksu over 48
Memphis -23
Memphis/smu over 49
Minnesota -5.5
Minnesota/Illinois over 55.5
Rutgers 21
Rutgers/Neb over 61
Akron -2.5
umass/Toledo under 71
Michigan state -16.5 -114
gt/pitt under 55
miss st /Kentucky over 58.5
ole miss -3 -122
ole miss/lsuck under 45
texas state 2
gamecocks 20
gamecocks/cocks err tigers over 65
ohio state -13.5
unlv 17.5
unlv/Utah st under 51.5
zona/wash st over 73.5 keep eye on weather though

Bol. I went through a stretch last year that you wouldn't believe. I quit for a few weeks then really limited plays to my top plays at small units until I got confidence back.

Bol. I went through a stretch last year that you wouldn't believe. I quit for a few weeks then really limited plays to my top plays at small units until I got confidence back.

I have been through the ringer too many times to count. The difference is that I was pretty sure I had a big edge before ( or knew for a fact in the case of some forms of gambling ) and not so sure now.

Today is my stand at the Alamo... likely ends in similar fashion. I will be around with halftimes.

basically was gonna lay off at 28 for full unit but finally got the extra hook somewhere. ( some at 28 reduced juice for full disclosure )

gl all.

pts left off the board. lean lsu too as the ole miss d should tire as they are getting blown off the ball at the pt of attack.

I have been through the ringer too many times to count. The difference is that I was pretty sure I had a big edge before ( or knew for a fact in the case of some forms of gambling ) and not so sure now.

I been thru this for 15 years. No matter how good u are, bad stretches happen. Mine lasted 1.5 years last year.

You are one of best college footy cappers ive seen and Ive seen a lot. It will turn around.

Back