purdue +28
scarolina 2h -6.5 -120

13--9, 62-63-1

Strong Leans
ucf +10.5 eliminated
wku -4.5 eliminated
Oregon state -10 lost # and eliminated
Washington +3 eliminated but will be a great watch as fan of sport
Miami Ohio +7 not much logic to eliminating but I eliminated, basically they don't deserve my money

Talk me off leans

unc +8 played at better #
smu +3-- still on radar eliminated
Arizona -5.5 --still on radar
Indiana +11 -- pass. eliminated .. cant figure out spot ramifications

Last edited:
I like 3 of those, 5dimes has released earliest but today Betonline had a lot out early...Kyle getting down in Vegas I believe

not really an opinion on wvu .. almost all plays are pr at this point of the week as I am woefully unprepared. hard to beat wvu by dd there ... but tech just gets underrated every week and dominate.

Last edited:
What do you think the line "should" be on TCU - Ok St? I'm liking Ok St here. Both teams underachieving, but feel that OSU is still contender status, TCU more of a pretender.

I'll probably have UNC. Canes deserve to be TD+ thurs night road fav here? Personnel-wise teams are about equal. Miami hot entering bye...UNC needed bye in worst way. I feel that GT game took ALOT out of Heels, a game they played closer than the 8 pt margin. Obviously hung with them the next week vs ECU and Pirates wanted it more. Didn't see any of the UNC-VT game. GT-Miami game seemed misleading as well...Canes never led that one until 3rd qrt and didn't have the DD lead until the game was nearly over.

What do you think the line "should" be on TCU - Ok St? I'm liking Ok St here. Both teams underachieving, but feel that OSU is still contender status, TCU more of a pretender.

I don't think it should be more than 5.5 and the matchup seems good to me. okie state cannot run on anyone to start the year so doubt they can here and just seem to be missing something overall with the offense. Other okie lite teams tended to have that dominant wr and I think they lack that and it is catching up to them as well. ly tcu traveled to wvu and okie lite to face better versions of this offense than they see here and their secondary is playing at a higher level than last year. tcu has all but admitted to looking ahead to this game last week and it is a revenge spot. difference in strength of schedules is also a factor I think .. if you think okie lite is gonna move it all over tcu then I can see playing them because of the tcu offensive woes but I doubt they can do that consistently and tcu has a lot of interceptions already this year.

I'll probably have UNC. Canes deserve to be TD+ thurs night road fav here? Personnel-wise teams are about equal. Miami hot entering bye...UNC needed bye in worst way. I feel that GT game took ALOT out of Heels, a game they played closer than the 8 pt margin. Obviously hung with them the next week vs ECU and Pirates wanted it more. Didn't see any of the UNC-VT game. GT-Miami game seemed misleading as well...Canes never led that one until 3rd qrt and didn't have the DD lead until the game was nearly over.

I want to play it in hopes the night game atmosphere brings out the good version of unc .... renner status?

I hear ya ... i am more interested in health, though it sounds like renner is a go .. incidentally backup played pretty well at vt.

VK,
my first run through of the lines gave me 3 Pac12 roadies .... never a good idea, but I really like all three:

Oreg. St -10-1/2 (they should win by 3 TD's)
UCLA +5 (they win this SU)
Washington +3 (they win this SU)

Now, I come in here and see you like all three as well.....awww shit. I just might have to play them.

Good luck.
J

Hard for me to even look at washington state after their collapse. I wanna punch Leach in the face. Time for a bounceback for GT. I wish they would play Justin Thomas instead of Lee, but I guess he is the least of their problems. OL cant open any holes for the dive. GL this week Kyle.

With you on Wazzou, VK. Last year was a closer than the score shows game, and Leach getting more than 5TDs is something I will take every time.

Marsski, I disagree about Wazzou. The team looked like it quit in 4th quarter after ridiculous fake punt in 3rd quarter with game tied. They have ZERO running game and you pressure Halliday he got nothing. Mannion gashed this team. I wouldnt be surprised if Oregon scored 80. State also looked to lose some playmakers in game although I dont see on injury list. No way this team likes Leach. Guy is a social moron.

Marsski, I disagree about Wazzou. The team looked like it quit in 4th quarter after ridiculous fake punt in 3rd quarter with game tied. They have ZERO running game and you pressure Halliday he got nothing. Mannion gashed this team. I wouldnt be surprised if Oregon scored 80. State also looked to lose some playmakers in game although I dont see on injury list. No way this team likes Leach. Guy is a social moron.

I won't get into chapter and verse in Vk's thread, but I don't think the teams were that far apart last year (each had 26 FD in the game, Oregon up 4 at half, Oregon +67 yards for game)...and I still think Leach is a decent coach.
I would be surprised if Oregon scored 80 since they take their foot off the gas once they hit about 55 or 60 usually (Cal game comes to mind). That leaves the back door wide open if its a blowout.

Last year was home. Although, it is hard to advocate laying 38.5 with UCLA and Stanford on deck, but if they could hold state to 14-17 they probably cover. I think Leach has a slightly overrated passing mind but holistically he is a buffoon. Halliday was even rolling his eyes at the end of the game last week. Maybe first half is way to go but no chance I ever back this team.

ADDS

306 unc +10 -120 (NB)
307/308 UCF/VILLE OVER 53
325 Maryland -6
338 Wyoming -6.5
347/348 orst/cal over 68.5
383/384 usc/ndame und 51
393/394 Utah/zona over 58.5
395/396 unlv/fresnost und 73.5
359/360 kent st/sbama under 56.5
319/32o purdon't/sparty under 43

not like it will be shocking if wazzou loses by 50 ,, just playing the # and Oregon sometimes lays off 2h a tad and have good backdoor offense with wazzou if it comes to that.

looking at zona and smu still ,,,, and then just weather plays Friday/Saturday if needed. good luck all.

Since I am looking to make my first plays of the season on Stanford and ASU would you care to share why you are against one and were looking at the other?

Sincerely,

one man who'd like to sit on the sidelines rather than lose

well I managed to get ctg record updated which was a fairly depressing endeavor. hopefully get last weeks BTC and this weeks BTC done tonight. Last week was brutal with that. Above .500 last few weeks but just can't seem to break out with a big week. Hopefully see some points tonight. If I forget to say later .. best of luck to all ... I guess I should try to answer questions posted in here but I make no promise to do it. Again .. sorry thread is not what it was in years past here ... maybe bowl season I will muster the energy for write-ups and Q&A. Doubt the lack of content in my thread trend ends in the next few weeks.

TCU and Maryland are nice. Have a great Saturday. We need you to get pumped up :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I5Zk2vUmjpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

VK - GL this week. Oregon state -10 lost # and eliminated. I stalked this one during the week and managed to get 9.5. This OSU off. has really been impressive throwing the ball and I would expect they have a good shot of hanging 50 plus here.

yup timh .. with an over invest I hope you are right.

late adds

fsu/Clemson over 63.5
army -1
purdue +28

purdue is just a situational play for me .. well and some pr differential but I wouldn't back these bums without a spot edge. Not sure msu is equipped to execute if weather arrives ,,,, nor the fans .. in what is already lined up as flat game.

fsu-clem .. I am basically taking a shot at enough big plays in the game ... usually like big games under but hard to believe both offenses struggle early and if 1 gets down a couple scores early we get lots of plays ... not much edge here but I will take the shot.

BOL manana, VK. Lots in common out west.
See if I can talk you into un-eliminating the Washington lean. And if what I wrote doesn't, then at least find a good Sankey prop for the game.

Good luck VK. Would love to hear thoughts on NTexas. Road record is scaring me but who is la tech this yr anyway?

yup timh .. with an over invest I hope you are right.

late adds

fsu/Clemson over 63.5
army -1
purdue +28
I have been looking at Army all week, and tempted to add. Baggett has taken over for Maples when he got hurt and done a nice job running the ball. Army so fucking bad on def though it is hard to bet them.

Score is not indicative of the game itself .. Missouri should have won by more. Have to laugh at South Carolina as well... very good use of their timeouts late. Army and Wyoming bad bets. TCU was a good bet .. they had to actually get cuts to their face while shaving to not cover that one. Surprised their kick coverage is that poor. WR's appeared surprised whenever Boykin delivered an accurate ball ( I would be too ) and had a bad case of the dropsies.

On the good side .. GT dominated, Purdue played even with Mich st as 4 td dogs and luckboxed the south Carolina 2h

Back