103/104 Rutgers/ville over 54 loss
105/106 sdsu/afa under 54 win

137/138 kent st/ ball st under 61 win
179/180 meeechigan/psu over 51 win

10-9
49-54-1
59-63-1

Last edited:
No man no reason not to be on Baylor. We are going to get fucking housed and it won't be funny. Debating on making the trip to town for this debacle

Agreed here.. i may go in to the game just to watch baylor offense in person. this is baylors first road game of the season, but that's the only negative here for baylor

A little RED RIVER SHOOTOUT, eh? Fletcher's Corn Dogs and fried Twinkies to the rescue, VK ... have a great week, amigo!!

Baylor might be added. certainly no interest in kstate. I missed pure open p2w. smails ... show up early and buy tons of tickets for the food. stand at back of line later and make fortune. considered going half unit on florida since it is a game where I wouldn't be shocked to see it close 7.5 or 7.

finally had a great week of handicapping last week though I barely won for the week... Rutgers win turns push was counteracted by the tosu push turns win. unc outgained vt but was -3 in turnovers ( have to look at pitt this week ), unt severely outplayed Tulane but poor coaching ( most overrated coach on the forums? ) and blocked fg for td ruined that, ole miss outgained auburn ( luckiest team in football? ) but int return for a td when ole miss was driving for a score ruined that, Washington Stanford total I would bet again obviously though at some point the Washington kick coverage is just that bad ( ST cost them the game as the normal units outplayed tree ) .. big misses on terps ( brown left 2nd qtr after cheapshot and team quit ) and the mizzou total. So there was real potential in those losses for a huge week. Though got lucky in the Thursday nighter with ucla and over.

think I have won each of the last two weeks so forgive me with regards to upkeep of record in the thread as I updated it on all the losing weeks.

And ,,, wanted to mention .. number mattered in ucla total and in Rutgers side for me and was setting up to matter in the tosu game as well, before the fluke td at the end made the number academic.

VK - GL this week. Obviously very disappointed with MD yesterday. Team seemed to be shell shocked after loss of C.J. Brown (which was a gross cheapshot worthy of targeting call and expulsion imo). C.J. such a huge part of the team's offense particularly the running game which was non existent otherwise. The running back I really like, Wes Brown is suspended for the entire year and I am not such a big fan of Ross and Reid. Anyway, my fears about lack of depth in the secondary finally came through as FSU really was able to expose the matchups with their multiple WR formations and TE O'Leary who is a really nice player that can get downfield and make plays. Rowe hasn't seen much time and is also recovering from ACL last year, so he was put in a difficult situation. Very disappointing overall, and a young team was really taken to the woodshed by FSU who seemed to have a chip on their shoulder yesterday. Their execution in the passing gm was excellent. Hopefully MD will rebound from this and learn something for the future.

VK - GL this week. Obviously very disappointed with MD yesterday. Team seemed to be shell shocked after loss of C.J. Brown (which was a gross cheapshot worthy of targeting call and expulsion imo). C.J. such a huge part of the team's offense particularly the running game which was non existent otherwise. The running back I really like, Wes Brown is suspended for the entire year and I am not such a big fan of Ross and Reid. Anyway, my fears about lack of depth in the secondary finally came through as FSU really was able to expose the matchups with their multiple WR formations and TE O'Leary who is a really nice player that can get downfield and make plays. Rowe hasn't seen much time and is also recovering from ACL last year, so he was put in a difficult situation. Very disappointing overall, and a young team was really taken to the woodshed by FSU who seemed to have a chip on their shoulder yesterday. Their execution in the passing gm was excellent. Hopefully MD will rebound from this and learn something for the future.

make no mistake, fsu was playing at a high level and I doubt that md covers with brown playing 60 but that was a huge play in the game and terps laid down shortly after it. fsu qb with that oline makes for a good offense and defense probably gonna get a little better each week ... especially with all goals still attainable

Hey man, as a bettor who lives in IL and has been fairly impressed with NIU, I don't feel this isn't that much for them to lay here. They had 700 yards against Kent State and had the rare number of first downs (36) almost as high as points (38). They won even though Lynch had two bad picks (which gives him 10 the past two years) and a missed FG. I know NIU doesn't have a very good defense, but I simply don't think Akron has the horses to get into a shoot-out with NIU and NIU will definitely score.

If you don't mind, can you expound on the Akron play?

Hey man, as a bettor who lives in IL and has been fairly impressed with NIU, I don't feel this isn't that much for them to lay here. They had 700 yards against Kent State and had the rare number of first downs (36) almost as high as points (38). They won even though Lynch had two bad picks (which gives him 10 the past two years) and a missed FG. I know NIU doesn't have a very good defense, but I simply don't think Akron has the horses to get into a shoot-out with NIU and NIU will definitely score.

If you don't mind, can you expound on the Akron play?

I would like to hear the reason for the play on Akron as well.

107 Arizona +4
167 northwestern +10 ( rush defense and mentally ready? need the dd )
198 Washington state -2.5

should be with you on both pac-12 games. lines have improved, so waiting on both.

why NW though? doubt i play it...but i was thinking wisky after that shit on saturday night. not sure if/how they rebound.

Wasn't brown, FSU is just a way better team.. Maryland was a horrible wager.

I was on them..

Im not sure if Maryland covers with Brown. Having said that, I agree the team just fell apart (similar to last year) without him. He is the engine for that offense. They didn't run up and down the field with him, but they did make a couple plays (and just missed a couple) with Brown.

Apparently FSU coaches picked up an OL tell on film and the defense knew run from pass based on their pre snap stance

I think Pitt would be a good choice. Florida's d wouldn't allow my arky 2nd have ticket to cash last week. So close, it was painful at the end. It will be fascinating to watch them against lsu. Gl this week.

Byu qb is opposite of Morris in passing ability. Although vad lee seemingly does not want to pitch and can't throw when the d knows he has to throw, the team has not quit and their d is not as bad as Miami showed. Byu has strong home field but no reason this is not one possession. It may be time to buy cheap. It's not like this is Utah. What do you think?

openers
gt +4.5 @miami
gt +6.5 @ Byu

does not compute.

Last edited:
That is very interesting, curious where you read that?

@matthometeam tweeted that Mario Edwards stated that they picked up on film by the way the OL stood it was run or pass and I guess it stayed true for the game...

103/104 Rutgers/ville over 54
105/106 sdsu/afa under 54
137/138 kent st/ ball st under 61
179/180 meeechigan/psu over 51

good number on ECU

10 now.....can you visit my thread or gimme a lil on ECU here if you got the time?

How about Boise to win the MWC championship game at +200....Home field for the division winners will be determined by the team with the better bcs ranking...bunch of shit teams

Get you some this week, VK ... the daily double on Michigan/Penn State would be nice for you, so 34-24 in favor of the Lloyd Carr's!! BOL amigo!!

I barely have time to handicap .. apologies for thread this year .. more...

bc/Clemson under 63
Oregon/wash under 75
uab -6.5
marshall/fau over 54
north texas -6
marshall -10 ( all they do is make me money )

will do beat the close and get record fully updated at close of today. the btc is awful this week ...

should be 0-3 to start the week .. needed a bologna 1st half to cash the one winner. usc still awful btw. overrated teddy bridgewater badly ( again ) and the angle there was ville getting a lead and Rutgers speeding up pace and passing a lot. problem was that I miscapped ville playcalling, miscapped ville qb and miscapped ville pace. the result was Rutgers just kept playing slow. nova held the ball forever with no feel for where rush was .. so even if I get the scenario I wanted, just not sure Rutgers could have met expectation anyway. pretty much just got everything wrong.

GL today kyle, agree wit some of ur openers. against okie. if ur around today jump on aim, been a minute since we talked

something smells so wrong with that Michigan game.. but prolly be joining you small..gl my man. hope you are well

Don't need to say how mandatory it is to consult VK's thread before wagering on a CFB Saturday...so great to see you posting.

GL, my friend.

Marshall gonna score minimum 42 today.

GL today brother, I may join on beavers over, this game could take 5 hours to play.

Back