time to post my week 14 card so far

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
132-108

Houston/Temple under 56.5
GaState 21.5 -115 (sprinkled some +1000)
GaState/GaSouthern over 58
USC/Stanford under 58.5

Last edited:
Good luck thus week

I'm a kinda fan of UH -- went there for graduate school and guy I work with is a former UH QB. What you think the score should be?

Thanks all. That will be the only play this week. Time to start capping the army-navy game .. I plan on finding the best play in every bowl game again this year... been crushing bowls the last few years.

Thanks all. That will be the only play this week. Time to start capping the army-navy game .. I plan on finding the best play in every bowl game again this year... been crushing bowls the last few years.
Congrats on another fine reg season!!
BOL kind Sir, U could make my life much easier if U post the winners early so I dont have to capp

:cheers:

Congrats on another fine reg season!!
BOL kind Sir, U could make my life much easier if U post the winners early so I dont have to capp

:cheers:

Would make my life easier too .. alas, I am both incapable and without the time

Looking forward to it, there's no doubt you are a savant when t comes to bowls. All things really, who am I kidding?

And I lied ...

Every once in a while I like to mention a big ml dog that I think has value ... in 2008 it was eastern michigan as a humongous dog against bowling green and they won 24-21, in 2009 it was san jose state as an over five td dog against boise state and they lost 45-7 (ridiculous game I am still scarred over) and last year it was Western Kentucky against Marshall and they converted a two pt conversion to pull off the big upset ... In other words, this could get reaaallllll ugly sometimes but considering the odds you can get on huge dogs it doesn't take many correct calls to profit. Well, my radar is going off. It is tingling at the back of my feeble little brain because I have one. Georgia State has a decent chance at an outright win tomorrow in a game where both teams currently have over 70 georgia high school athletes involved in their respective football programs. These kids know each other, played with eachother and played against each other. Arbuckle is playing really good football right now, how many of you would guess that Arbuckle is top ten in yards per attempt and yards per game? Georgia State as a team is playing quality football with improved defense in recent weeks. While the final score of the game against Texas State was deceiving (41 -19 gast win) and texas state neither runs the exact same type of option attack or as good an option attack as Ga Southern, they did a decent job defending that run game for the most part. Ga state has also circled this game for awhile and now have bowl eligibility looming with a win. And in the case of GSU they are not likely to be a chosen five win team. I think Arbuckle, Hart, and Davis just keep on clicking on offense in this game. I am taking the side and total over for a unit each and I am sprinkling a little ml bet on gast to boot at roughly +1000. I made a few different totals in this game and admit I came up with some varying ones but at the end of the day, I can see this game playing out in my head and it calls for gast to put up pts.

USC/Stanford is just a play that I know is correct. One of the sites I use for pace has Stanford as the slowest team in cfb that does not run option football. USC can be jekyll and hyde when it comes to pace but I think we get more deliberate play calling here in the championship game. We get value because of the ridiculousness of the last time they played. Kessler was 25 of 32 for 275 and hogan was 18 of 23 for 279. Ya, that isn't happening again.

ADDS

USC/Stanford under 58.5

Good info Kyle, will be jumping on the Georgia State train with you and others.
Best to you today, appreciate your posts and info:shake:

And I lied ...

Every once in a while I like to mention a big ml dog that I think has value ... in 2008 it was eastern michigan as a humongous dog against bowling green and they won 24-21, in 2009 it was san jose state as an over five td dog against boise state and they lost 45-7 (ridiculous game I am still scarred over) and last year it was Western Kentucky against Marshall and they converted a two pt conversion to pull off the big upset ... In other words, this could get reaaallllll ugly sometimes but considering the odds you can get on huge dogs it doesn't take many correct calls to profit. Well, my radar is going off. It is tingling at the back of my feeble little brain because I have one. Georgia State has a decent chance at an outright win tomorrow in a game where both teams currently have over 70 georgia high school athletes involved in their respective football programs. These kids know each other, played with eachother and played against each other. Arbuckle is playing really good football right now, how many of you would guess that Arbuckle is top ten in yards per attempt and yards per game? Georgia State as a team is playing quality football with improved defense in recent weeks. While the final score of the game against Texas State was deceiving (41 -19 gast win) and texas state neither runs the exact same type of option attack or as good an option attack as Ga Southern, they did a decent job defending that run game for the most part. Ga state has also circled this game for awhile and now have bowl eligibility looming with a win. And in the case of GSU they are not likely to be a chosen five win team. I think Arbuckle, Hart, and Davis just keep on clicking on offense in this game. I am taking the side and total over for a unit each and I am sprinkling a little ml bet on gast to boot at roughly +1000. I made a few different totals in this game and admit I came up with some varying ones but at the end of the day, I can see this game playing out in my head and it calls for gast to put up pts.

USC/Stanford is just a play that I know is correct. One of the sites I use for pace has Stanford as the slowest team in cfb that does not run option football. USC can be jekyll and hyde when it comes to pace but I think we get more deliberate play calling here in the championship game. We get value because of the ridiculousness of the last time they played. Kessler was 25 of 32 for 275 and hogan was 18 of 23 for 279. Ya, that isn't happening again.

ADDS

USC/Stanford under 58.5

I really love the OVER in that in the Georgia State/Georgia Southern game.

Best of luck!!!

134 - 110 *i dont track the ml crap in here.

Great day for me personally but the offsides call in the clemson unc game is just another reason I believe we need conference champions to go to the playoffs. If we just have it set up with 8 conferences and each champ goes, then we don't have a conflict of interest for conference officials. Not saying that is what happened but it is going to be perceived that way regardless. And you can avoid the problem or the perception of the problem by having conference champ only playoffs.

Anyway, a bit on cloud nine tonight and thought we got some entertaining games today.

Fantastic day. I do question how an official could even think of throwing a flag on the onside unless it's blatant. Officials need to be retrained because they're too much involved influencing games.

Kyle, always have appreciated your insight and picks.
Today you swung me from just taking some small action on Georgia St to the ML too and added it to Texas ML for a big parlay win
I owe you big buddy and we have El Paso history so either next time in LV or if ever in SA you better hit me up
Thanks again:cheers3::bow::bow::cheers3:

thanks punit and wise. And ya .. that has to not only be blatant .. you have to actually see it

wow what did that parlay pay, 100 to 1? Grats.

Ya I will hit you up. If I don't ... there are two places in las vegas that serve imitation chico's tacos.

Great shit VK, good look on the Ga St ML. I was seeing so many people on GaSt I just laid off the game completely and glad I did.

134 - 110 *i dont track the ml crap in here.

Great day for me personally but the offsides call in the clemson unc game is just another reason I believe we need conference champions to go to the playoffs. If we just have it set up with 8 conferences and each champ goes, then we don't have a conflict of interest for conference officials. Not saying that is what happened but it is going to be perceived that way regardless. And you can avoid the problem or the perception of the problem by having conference champ only playoffs.

Anyway, a bit on cloud nine tonight and thought we got some entertaining games today.

Great season

ACC officiating leaves much to be desired

Strong may have saved his job with that win.......it seems the kids like him. STill not sure he bring UT back to where they belong, but seems like a nice guy

LSU sure fucked the dog on the Jimbo deal.....sigh.......I can just hope that the Jimmy and Joes outweigh the Xs and Os for my boys......sick staff, but seems we are lacking in the biggest Depts......HC who gets outcoached on the reg, a DC that was a gamble at best, A ST coach who was maybe the worst in football, and Can fucking Cameron

Dirty hit on ML.

Yes, too much money in play for the conferences not to influence officials...

Although it could just be the usual mere incompetence.

Dirty hit on ML.

Yes, too much money in play for the conferences not to influence officials...

Although it could just be the usual mere incompetence.

Agreed. The thing that really boggles the mind is the fact that a potential offside on an onside kick isn't reviewable. How in the hell is that not a reviewable play? It's very easy to discern from a replay whether or not a guy was offside. There is absolutely no reason that shouldn't be able to be reviewed. That should change in about 3 minutes after the season is over you would think.

Back