TOTALS 1-0
overs 0-0
unders 1-0

As usual , no nfl writeup.

Denver Broncos +9 -110

good luck in whatever you play sunday

'an_horse'

Gl VK.Ready for some bowl games?????

Yup ... finally got a somewhat lucky win ...a comeback win anyway ... in college so that might rejuvenate me.

Get ready ... the college football board here at CTG during bowl season takes a backseat to no one.

Yup ... finally got a somewhat lucky win ...a comeback win anyway ... in college so that might rejuvenate me.

Get ready ... the college football board here at CTG during bowl season takes a backseat to no one.

Can't wait. I hope we kill the books. Fuckers are taking my money with hoops. Seriously considering only doing football and nothing else.

Like it. Spelling Bee champs coming off two impressive wins. Good spot for a letdown. Denver also seems to do the opposite of conventional wisdom.

Like it. Spelling Bee champs coming off two impressive wins. Good spot for a letdown. Denver also seems to do the opposite of conventional wisdom.

I agree mcg.

Does conventional wisdom really think that the jets deserve to be 3 point favorites at Denver ?? which is what this line implies. I don't think so.... but maybe conventional wisdom does ... but i wouldbe all over broncos at +3 if the game were in denver as well.

gl brah

i have thought the broncos have been one of the most overrated teams in this league all year, but there is no way they should be near double digit dogs against anyone, let alone the jets, who have been overrated themselves, particularly the last few days where i've heard things like "the jets have to be the favorites in the afc" which imo is laughable. any team that finds a way to lose to the raiders (and i'm a raiders fan too, second to the browns, so don't take offense to that) does not deserve to be laying near double digits to anyone, or considered to be one of the elite teams in the league. the jets may have taken the broncos' place as the most overrated team. if the broncs can go into atlanta and beat the falcons they can surely cover this spread.

obviously, i'm on it as well; gl kyle

i have thought the broncos have been one of the most overrated teams in this league all year, but there is no way they should be near double digit dogs against anyone, let alone the jets, who have been overrated themselves, particularly the last few days where i've heard things like "the jets have to be the favorites in the afc" which imo is laughable. any team that finds a way to lose to the raiders (and i'm a raiders fan too, second to the browns, so don't take offense to that) does not deserve to be laying near double digits to anyone, or considered to be one of the elite teams in the league. the jets may have taken the broncos' place as the most overrated team. if the broncs can go into atlanta and beat the falcons they can surely cover this spread.

obviously, i'm on it as well; gl kyle

Always makes me more confident when we agree joe ... still dont forgive you for making me sport the utes avatar ......

WTG Broncos !!

Denver Broncos +9 -110 winner

Does not get much easier than that in the nfl. Easy Cheesy. one two threesy

NFL 8-1
SIDES 7-1
favs 2-1
dogs 5-0
TOTALS 1-0
overs 0-0
unders 1-0

Back