time to post my week 13 card so far

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
105-110-3

didn't think I would get in to post but here ya go .. coming off one of best capped weeks of the year for me ... maybe starting to see it better. I bet unlv and it moved the other way by the time I returned to the screen. whoops.. but me likey. Not sure what they were thinking with the ksu line but ksu backers can rejoice ...

[TABLE="width: 48"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 64, bgcolor: transparent"]sjsu -3
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]unlv rebels pick
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]vols -2.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]cmich -8.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]wyo -6.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]wku -3.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]miss st -2.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]smu -5.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]okl 4
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]boise -6
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]hou -2.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cms_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]125/126
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]indiana/ohio state under 81
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]181/182
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]byu/nd under 54.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]113/114
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]unlv/afa under 61.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]117/118
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]neb/psu under 50
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]119/120
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]illinois/purdue under 56.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]163/164
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]asu/ucla over 61.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]203/204
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]missouri/ole miss over 57
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]141/142
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]boston college/terps under 54
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]125/126
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]indiana/ohio state under 81 again
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]175
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]utep mighty miners +17
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]143/144
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]wisconsin/minnesota under 50
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Indiana/ohio state 1h under 45 ( ridiculous )
Baylor/okst under 78.5
Minnesota 17

16-9 , 121 -119 -3
strong leans

utsa 7
utep 15.5 ( likely playing )
s bama -3
uva 19.5
ncsu 6
Indiana 33

Last edited:
Yeah that KSU line seems odd. You don't think Ohio State absolutely skull fucks Indiana, to the tune of Wisky just did?

Yeah that KSU line seems odd. You don't think Ohio State absolutely skull fucks Indiana, to the tune of Wisky just did?

They could. Just think tosu defense is more doable for the Indiana offense .. same reason I laid off Baylor -28 winner last week .. just tend to get interested in 4 td's or more when the dog has a shot at the 30ies ( or less interested in the favorite ). TOSU is in run it up for style points mode though

ahh..thanks..i was looking at betonline..what is iowa/mich if you don't mind looking.

KSU best defensive player Ty Zimmerman probably broke his leg against TCU (for 2nd year in a row).........we were cruising until he got hurt...that is when Pachall started to own. I was thinking KSU for sure in this game but I was thinking pick em or -1 and with Zimmerman out it is OU or nothing.

GL this week. Love to hear thoughts on LSU/A$M and Baylor/Okie St when you get a minute.

VK,

thought I would post this in here instead of clogging up TimH's thread. ECU doesn't give two craps for CUSA. Feel like they've been slighted for years when it comes to conference re-alignment. That's not to say they don't want to beat Marshall and advance, but state IS ECU's "bigger" brother in the state of NC. This is the game they want to win if they were to only win one more game this year. The Pirates will leave it all on the field in Raleigh and my novice self believes it will be a blood bath. State doesn't match up any where on the field except maybe at RB. Good luck in your decision.

thanks aplous and carolinaguy. I will lay off ncsu who no one should be in a hurry to back without great cause anyway...but I can't consider laying the other way ... and that is with respecting few opinions more than timh

totals incoming.... I really got some bad lines on the sides .. sigh

[TABLE="width: 240"]
<colgroup><col width="64" style="width: 48pt;" span="5"> <tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 64, bgcolor: transparent"]bet #[/TD]
[TD="width: 64, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[TD="width: 64, bgcolor: transparent"]teams/#[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]125/126[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]indiana/ohio state under 81[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]181/182[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]byu/nd under 54.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]113/114[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]unlv/afa under 61.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]117/118 [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]neb/psu under 50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]119/120[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]illinois/purdue under 56.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]163/164[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]asu/ucla over 61.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]203/204[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]missouri/ole miss over 57[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]141/142[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]boston college/terps under 54[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]125/126[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]indiana/ohio state under 81 again[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]175[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]utep mighty miners +17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]143/144[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 3"]wisconsin/minnesota under 50[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

futures update

Auburn Under 7 -155 LOSER 10-1 .. Another lucky win. Reminds me of Kansas that one year.

Illinois under 4.5 -175 3-7. Lost to tosu.. no surprise. Tough game in cold conditions at purdue this week and thenthe bet is probably decided at home against nw.

Indiana under 6.5 -125 4-6 WINNER. In the bag and the better part of 5 td's dog this week...

Maryland over 6 -125 6-4 Push minimum is guaranteed with huge upset over VT. Vs boston college followed by @ ncsu makes us a favorite to win as well.

navy over 5.5 -170 6-4 WINNER rather easy future cash

northwestern under 7 -125 4-6 WINNER ... alleged rapist on wolverines kicks rushed fg from 44 to force overtime.

California under 4.5 even 1-10 WINNER

ohio over 6.5 -290 6-4, team looks terrible. 6 point fave or so this week. looks good but ....

pitt under 6.5 -120 5-5. Loss to unc helps .. at cuse and vs Miami left ... split gets us there. thanks notre dame ...

ball state over 7 -145 9-2 WINNER probably should have won last week at niu..

utep over 3.5 -180 2-8. three score dog at Tulane and unlikely to win .. cusa though and Tulane offense can struggle at times .. one lucky win here and bet is live for finale against mtsu. Miner Pride !

Kyle I nearly made Wyoming my largest play of the year but then I remembered they were still Wyoming. I can't imagine Hawaii shows up at all in this game. Can you think of any reason beyond shaving why this won't be a three TD win?

VK:
I'm going to be in town this week Thursday through Sunday. I'll be splitting time between the M and the LVH. If you're able to join us tourists and watch a little of the action, just let me know. We'll reminisce about the good old days when Mike Price was still patrolling the sidelines for the Miners...

Good luck,
Paul

Kyle I nearly made Wyoming my largest play of the year but then I remembered they were still Wyoming. I can't imagine Hawaii shows up at all in this game. Can you think of any reason beyond shaving why this won't be a three TD win?

if hawaii cares enough to try, they have a huge edge on offense. wyoming can't stop the run and Joey I is a beast at RB for the bows who are now running the ball a shit ton.

Well Hawaii has gotten slightly better as the season has progressed, a friend of mine pointed how Wyoming has the tendency to quit ... and their defense is just terrible. But still an outside shot at bowl eligibility, they have the only decent unit on the field, Hawaii off an effort overtime loss and now travels a long way to play in freezing weather .... would think Wyoming rolls

VK:
I'm going to be in town this week Thursday through Sunday. I'll be splitting time between the M and the LVH. If you're able to join us tourists and watch a little of the action, just let me know. We'll reminisce about the good old days when Mike Price was still patrolling the sidelines for the Miners...

Good luck,
Paul

heck you can tell me about the days of Walter Camp .....

if hawaii cares enough to try, they have a huge edge on offense. wyoming can't stop the run and Joey I is a beast at RB for the bows who are now running the ball a shit ton.

yup. he is a tough tackle. tough spot to show up and be physically and mentally tough though

I hate to say it .... and don't want to think it ....but there was zero effort from Ohio last night. No passion. Dead team walking... quitters without heart.

I will need a few days to mull it over but I think I just took the worst bad beat of my career.

113/114 UNLV/AFA u61.5

I will need a few days to mull it over but I think I just took the worst bad beat of my career.

I stayed up watching this game ONLY to get kick in the nuttz by that garabage TD.....which then would've made it a push as I had it at 61 points.

Bobby Hauck SHOULD NOT be coaching special teams. 2 extra point misses and early unecessary onside kick that resulted out of bounds giving AF great field position for thier 1st TD. This game had the makings of the under total, until the last 1:50 min. And they say coaches dont care about the spread!!!

Jimmy V and Jay Kornegay made the call to the sidelines I guess....lol!

it was the going for two that amazed me .. not taking knees vs an academy and then going for two after nreaking a long td run. Pretty amazing

VK,

thought I would post this in here instead of clogging up TimH's thread. ECU doesn't give two craps for CUSA. Feel like they've been slighted for years when it comes to conference re-alignment. That's not to say they don't want to beat Marshall and advance, but state IS ECU's "bigger" brother in the state of NC. This is the game they want to win if they were to only win one more game this year. The Pirates will leave it all on the field in Raleigh and my novice self believes it will be a blood bath. State doesn't match up any where on the field except maybe at RB. Good luck in your decision.
I couldn't agree more....ECU really wants this game.

Indiana/ohio state 1h under 45 ( ridiculous )

Nice call VK...thanks for posting that one up.
GL on the rest.

Back