week 6 16-11
week 7 5-11
week 8 10-16
week 9 14-15
Week 10 13-19
week 11 19-27
week 12 22-9
Total 126-125-1

I have not gotten around to it yet myself but I included the link in here for people to donate to the memory of Fondybadger. I always enjoyed my interactions with him, we used to AIM a little bit back when AIM was a thing. I am sad that I never actually met him. I made it up to Wisconsin a couple times over the years but it never worked out to see him. I have met so many of you though through the years and none of those connections would have happened had this place not been founded. I have made some true friends via this site. I have actually been a little fondystyle myself the last few years with the play count and then bold the ones I like best or bet the most on for the tailers who are queesy about betting that many games. Not only would a small donation in his memory be awesome for the sake of it but Shakerpenguin has been a long standing, quality poster on this site. She is one of several people I have taken recipes from on this site and made a decent meal for myself from (Takeit, Lex and a few others too). This has to be tough on her and each donation will help show the impact that Fondy, her and what Fondy helped to create here at CTG has meant to people. If you cannot afford to, don't do it ... but if you can, what better cause can you think of to donate money to right now? I will miss his presence here.

Locked In
Ohio -20 1-0
Ohio/bg over 56 2-0
Akron 31.5 3-0
Moh/Akron over 45 3-1
Emu/niu over 57 4-1
NCST/GT Under 47 4-2
Ohio State -18 4-3
Northwestern 14 -115 4-4
Minn/NW under 39.5 4-5
UConn 14.5 5-5
UConn/ECU under 66.5 6-5
Ga Southern 1 6-6
smu/navy over 66.5 6-7
UCLA/USC under 66 6-8
wky/usm over 51 6-9
Nebraska -5 7-9
Nebraska/Terps under 61.5 8-9
cuse 10 8-10
cuse/ville over 62 9-10
UTEP 7.5 9-11 ridiculous
Texas Tech -2 9-12
bearcats -10 9-13
miami florida -20 say what? 9-14
Duke 7 9-15
Missouri -4 9-16
oregonst/washst under 76.5 9-17
NW 7.5 10-17
minn/NW under 20.5 2h 10-18
ECU/Uconn 2h over 30.5 11-18

Last edited:
I'm always the last to know. I am sorry to hear he's gone. Life is so unfair.

Ohio was easy. Thinking about Miami Ohio tomorrow. Any thoughts? It's a bunch of points but I think it's off by atleast 7.

Ohio was easy. Thinking about Miami Ohio tomorrow. Any thoughts? It's a bunch of points but I think it's off by atleast 7.

I played Akron. I don't think Miami Ohio is dynamic offensively and don't have a ton to play for in this game. Akron's defense, last game aside, has not been awful since Sep19. Miami Ohio probably the best defense in the MAC but I won't be surprised to see some other kids getting playing time in this one, certainly if MOH gets ahead big early. So Maybe Nelson can make a play here and there and put a couple scores up. I mean it is hard to expect a huge output from Akron but against a team that has locked up their trip to the MAC title game, looking at a bad Akron team ... maybe they play other people, take the game too lightly, or otherwise play out of character. Even if they don't there are not a ton of results that point to a MOH offensive explosion. Total is really low for a college game .. 1 Akron td prevents losing an akron and under loser to occur in the same game. Seems worth it to me

I played Akron. I don't think Miami Ohio is dynamic offensively and don't have a ton to play for in this game. Akron's defense, last game aside, has not been awful since Sep19. Miami Ohio probably the best defense in the MAC but I won't be surprised to see some other kids getting playing time in this one, certainly if MOH gets ahead big early. So Maybe Nelson can make a play here and there and put a couple scores up. I mean it is hard to expect a huge output from Akron but against a team that has locked up their trip to the MAC title game, looking at a bad Akron team ... maybe they play other people, take the game too lightly, or otherwise play out of character. Even if they don't there are not a ton of results that point to a MOH offensive explosion. Total is really low for a college game .. 1 Akron td prevents losing an akron and under loser to occur in the same game. Seems worth it to me
Thanks, good points. Let's hope for the backdoor cover then. :)

Damn, sorry to hear about Fondy - always enjoyed his posts and style of betting. Prayers to his friends and family.

Adds

NCST/GT Under 47
Ohio State -18
Northwestern 14 -115
Minn/NW under 39.5
UConn 14.5
UConn/ECU under 66.5
Ga Southern 1
smu/navy over 66.5
UCLA/USC under 66
wky/usm over 51
Nebraska -5
Nebraska/Terps under 61.5
cuse 10
cuse/ville over 62
UTEP 7.5
Texas Tech -2
bearcats -10
miami florida -20
Duke 7
Missouri -4
oregonst/washst under 76.5

If Tuck was tracking how I perform on days of the week, he would beg me to never bet on a Thursday night football game ever again if he liked me, or he would beg me to bet every single one of them if he liked money. If I were a masochist, I would go back over the last decade and track my Thursday night football results. I just cannot win on Thursdays.

If Tuck was tracking how I perform on days of the week, he would beg me to never bet on a Thursday night football game ever again if he liked me, or he would beg me to bet every single one of them if he liked money. If I were a masochist, I would go back over the last decade and track my Thursday night football results. I just cannot win on Thursdays.
You and me both. I have contemplated taking the opposite of everything I like.

I literally eye fucked northwestern, missouri, uconn, and duke. I didnt have the balls to pull the trigger.

With you in spirit.

Pretty clear I don't have an edge this year even though my line movement has mostly been ok. shrug. i am not close on most of the losses. Only game that was frustrating was the Minnesota/NW game, the rest were all just wrong, and I wouldn't exactly call the NW side "right" either. That has sort of been the way of it this year for me too, I don't feel like I am taking bad beats and just running bad with luck, I am often involved in the team that has a performance out of nowhere, or where both teams have a performance out of nowhere (though in the case of that today it was two florida based teams so i am not shocked). I am just consistently wrong.

Pretty clear I don't have an edge this year even though my line movement has mostly been ok. shrug. i am not close on most of the losses. Only game that was frustrating was the Minnesota/NW game, the rest were all just wrong, and I wouldn't exactly call the NW side "right" either. That has sort of been the way of it this year for me too, I don't feel like I am taking bad beats and just running bad with luck, I am often involved in the team that has a performance out of nowhere, or where both teams have a performance out of nowhere (though in the case of that today it was two florida based teams so i am not shocked). I am just consistently wrong.

Could be worse as you could have had BYU -40, up 49-0 half and then giving up 24 in the second half to hapless UMass. All relative I guess haha..

Surprised you didn't mention OSU as a frustrating loss...sure seemed the right side to me.

Back