unc/pitt over 52
Kentucky 13
kentucky/vandy under 53
ohio/bgreen over 50
ballst 1h 4.5
teaser 10 pt mia oh to ball st to ball st game over

12-14-1 good capping though 105 110 3

Strong Leans

ball state 5.5 ( I am betting ball state but at 5.5 might as well wait )
Kansas state -10.5
ncstate 7.5
Baylor -28

Talk me off leans

Toledo -4.5
Miami ohio 17.5
Indiana 20
vt -15 ( how do terps score? )
Kentucky +11.5

Last edited:
interesting Ball St stat: they're 12-3 in games decided by 7 pts or less over L3 seasons under Pete Lembo.

Coming off my worst capped week of the year ...so sort of expect a good week here

I remember you made a comment about always losing on WKU games. I was with you on that one so I hope you don't feel too bad. I went 0-2 on Sunbelt Saturday, a conf where I usually have positive results. With those two losses behind me, I did well enough on the others to have my best week of the year. So I'm predicting that your week is coming - I hope on November 16.

I remember you made a comment about always losing on WKU games. I was with you on that one so I hope you don't feel too bad. I went 0-2 on Sunbelt Saturday, a conf where I usually have positive results. With those two losses behind me, I did well enough on the others to have my best week of the year. So I'm predicting that your week is coming - I hope on November 16.

I had 2.5 units on wku 2h so I actually made out ok that game. I am struggling with big12 at the moment.... and big10 .. and pac12 ... and sec ,,,, and mac .... and acc ,,, and aac ....and mw ...

Been tracking CRIS openers that are 3.5+ points off my numbers, and how they've done this year...beating close by over two points/play but down money on the year. Weird season for sure. Hopefully some of the early grabs pay off for you this week...

Been tracking CRIS openers that are 3.5+ points off my numbers, and how they've done this year...beating close by over two points/play but down money on the year. Weird season for sure. Hopefully some of the early grabs pay off for you this week...

Ya M ... I like to think part of my bad season is good money having bad results ... would like to hang my hat on that ... and not upset with my overall value this season but it probably is not a coincidence that I have put 1/3 of the normal time and effort into the sport as in the past. Work in = product out .... applies to almost everything in life.

I think they had more mistakes this week than any week since 1 or 2 ... have to think that is because nba and cbb are going now.

even the utep game I thought was a pretty bad mistake, I had utep circled to play but 6.5 was ridiculous to the point I should have bet fiu.

hoping niu hits 7 ....

Thoughts on Georgia? I'd be hard pressed to go against this Auburn team. They are on fire right now, and the run game is unstoppable.

Thoughts on Georgia? I'd be hard pressed to go against this Auburn team. They are on fire right now, and the run game is unstoppable.

Auburn can't tackle in the back 7, so if Gurley can get past the LOS, it could be a long day for AU's defense, especially with Murray's ability in the passing game. AU is in beast mode running the ball right now, but UGA isn't terrible in run defense. Have no reason to believe that Marshall can win a game with his arm. Think the game will be a shootout

I took Baylor at 27, under the reasoning that this line will rise and I can always middle/hedge if I want to. We've seen that Texas Tech has been vastly overrated. This defense is atrocious, and Baylor should put up 50-60.

That run game is definitely in beast mode...

[TABLE="class: game-log"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: date"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: opponent"]Opponent[/TH]
[TH="class: surface"]Surface[/TH]
[TH="class: result"]Result[/TH]
[TH="class: rush-att"]Att[/TH]
[TH="class: rush-yard"]Yards[/TH]
[TH="class: rush-avg"]Avg.[/TH]
[TH="class: rush-td"]TD[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: date"]08/31/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]Washington St.[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 31-24[/TD]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]295[/TD]
[TD]6.41[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even-row"]
[TD="class: date"]09/07/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]Arkansas St.[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 38-9[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]301[/TD]
[TD]6.02[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: date"]09/14/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]Mississippi St.[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 24-20[/TD]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]3.33[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: date"]09/21/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]@ 18 LSU[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]L 21-35[/TD]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]213[/TD]
[TD]4.10[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: date"]10/05/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]Mississippi[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 30-22[/TD]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]282[/TD]
[TD]5.88[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: date"]10/12/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]Western Caro.[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 62-3[/TD]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]511[/TD]
[TD]11.88[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: date"]10/19/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]@ 10 Texas A&M[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 45-41[/TD]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]379[/TD]
[TD]6.32[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: date"]10/26/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]Fla. Atlantic[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 45-10[/TD]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]422[/TD]
[TD]7.15[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: date"]11/02/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]@ Arkansas[/TD]
[TD]Turf[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 35-17[/TD]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]233[/TD]
[TD]5.07[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: date"]11/09/13[/TD]
[TD="class: opponent"]@ Tennessee[/TD]
[TD]Grass[/TD]
[TD="class: result"]W 55-23[/TD]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]444[/TD]
[TD]8.38[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: date totals"][/TD]
[TD="class: opponent totals, colspan: 3"]Totals[/TD]
[TD="class: totals"]493[/TD]
[TD="class: totals"]3200[/TD]
[TD="class: totals"]6.49[/TD]
[TD="class: totals"]33

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I have no clue if the numbers on the screen are their true openers, but it didn't seem like there were any more than usual that stood out...as is the case every week, I'm low on almost all games involving top five and bottom ten teams.

With that said ...

YPC defense

Washington state 84th
Arkansas State 94th
Mississippi state 70th
lsu 51st
ole miss 78th
tamu 111th
fau 104th
Arkansas 83rd
Tennessee 118th
Not a single rush D in the top 50 statistically ( not adjusting for schedule and not eliminating the auburn game )

Georgia 20th in the nation in ypc defense.

I just think the sledding is a bit tougher here. UGA should be plenty motivated as an underdog against an inferior team as well.

I have no clue if the numbers on the screen are their true openers, but it didn't seem like there were any more than usual that stood out...as is the case every week, I'm low on almost all games involving top five and bottom ten teams.

Well some that I thought were mistakes moved the other way ... so perhaps it is on my end .....

GL, VK. looks like that n/w line got outta hand in a hurry.

eh crossing the zero is a missing point 0.5 and -0.5 ... game is gonna close where the overwhelming odds are that the winner of the game covers the spread. Not sure NW can get the backing to close -3.

I took Baylor at 27, under the reasoning that this line will rise and I can always middle/hedge if I want to. We've seen that Texas Tech has been vastly overrated. This defense is atrocious, and Baylor should put up 50-60.

Some situational stuff favoring Baylor imo ... ttech has some injuries defensively, especially in front seven which has made stopping the run impossible for them. But what does tech have to play for here? They are already bowl eligible, they are not going to win the big12 and go to a bcs ... about all they have to play for is to be the team that knocks of Baylor. Baylor does have incentive. At the end of the day I am gonna find it tough to lay 4 td's when tech might put up mid thirties themselves though.... but tend to agree ... they ain't stopping Baylor ( or my old high school ) right now.

ball state +7
Stanford/usc under 46
ohio state/ Illinois under 66.5
south bama / navy over 57
Oregon -25
Oregon state +14
Oregon State/asu over 64
wvu/Kansas under 50
purdue 21.5
purdue/psu over 44.5
unc/pitt over 52
Kentucky 13
kentucky/vandy under 53
ohio/bgreen over 50

Thoughts on USC? Tough spot for Stanford. I've been riding USC since Kiffin left. Their run game, I believe, can be successfull against STAN.

Ball st 1h 4.5 ...late posting this I am sure there is better now with niu getting steamed. Also wed teaser miami oh 29 ballst 18.5 over 63. Laters. I nailed last nights mac game...... unposted ohio team total over too. Whoops

That will leave a mark.

I won't be on ctg until Monday night or Tuesday morning so no halftimes this week. no additions either from here.

takeit .. wont be back in LV until Monday late night and even that is iffy right now. Let me know how long you and giveit are staying and maybe it can work out for me to buy you guys benihatebuffsana.

Back