week 6 8-14
week 7 13-13
week 8 11-17
week 9 19-27-3 ( 51-71-3 last 122 wow )
week 10 33-26
week 11 21-19-1
Overall 157-146-7
Overall 178-165-8

I didn't have a chance to shave the head yet.... I doubt it is a coincidence the name of the Pittsburgh Panther kicker is Blewitt. They outgained duke by about 150 yards in that game. I had a few bad beats last week and a few lucky wins .. onward...

Locked In

197 SJSU 1.5 0-1
196 TCU -5 1-1
191 Notre Dame 1.5 1-2
125 Michigan +1 2-2
123 Iowa -2 2-3
117 Penn state -4 3-3
121 Latech -4 4-3
127 Ga Tech -5 5-3
135 Florida -13.5 6-3
137 Louisville -2.5 7-3
152 Texas 4.5 8-3

156 Tulsa -11 8-4
161 Alabama -6 9-4
170 Oregon state -7 -120 9-5
193 Oregon -9.5 10-5
103 Toledo -13 10-6

buffalo/ohio over 56
niu/ballstate over 62
Wyoming 7.5
USU/Wyoming over 45.5 10-10
Wisconsin -17 11-10
Purdue/Wisconsin over 53 11-11
Iowa/Minnesota over 44.5 12-11
Penn State/Indiana over 43.5 12-12
Duke/Cuse over 51 12-13

gestate/troy under 67.5 ( move is suspicious to me so this will lose ) 13-13
ndame/asu over 60.5 14-13
wvu/tex over 53 14-14
utep/wku over 69 14-15
marshall/usm over 62.5 15-15
usm +25.5 15-16
2h psu -3 16-16
2h psu/ind over 21 16-17
2h iowa -2/5 16-18

2h iowa/minn over 21 17-18
2h wis/pur over 24 17-19
2h uga -3.5 18-1 18-19
2h uga/uk over 30 19-19
2h mich/nw under 20.5 20-19

2h nd pick 20-19-1
2h nd/asu over 29.5 21-19-1

note self: unposted losses auburn and Clemson, unposted winners duke, marshall 2h

Last edited:
Lot and lots of road favorites this weekend. Good luck Kyle

for some reason this seems like the trus of the world will either crush it or get crushed

Clown, was at that game mate sitting on the 10 yard line and watched them miss the kick. What's odd is Bluwitt is actually a good kicker, think that might be his 2nd miss of the year. Ridiculous to run the right hwen you know your gonna kick it on next play. Most people here in Pittsburgh are hoping we lose out so that Chryst can go...you know what that means...

You got the better team but horrible spot for Iowa IMO. Congrats on good week.

gl with that texas bet. leaning towards fiding your miners this week, if you got some words on it id appreciate it.

That LT line through me for a loop. LT on fire right now and playing a middle of the road c-usa team. I think I like UAB after digging deeper though, what are your thoughts on that one? UAB at home, better special teams, better offense. That LT defense has been playing really well though.

I'm on the Miners.
Would like your thoughts also.
I'm going to be interested in the total at UAB.

GL, sir.

I'm on the Miners.
Would like your thoughts also.
I'm going to be interested in the total at UAB.

GL, sir.

Eh .. hard to say to take wku laying that many ... but utep played really bad in victory last week whereas wku played really bad in defeat. Worse, it looked like wku quit. I would expect an effort out of them and utep pass defense can be had by hilltoppers imo .. I also think miners can run the ball relatively well on wky. It's not a must win for the miners with winnable games still left on the schedule, mainly home game to unt. Just seems like a weird spot and wouldn't trust the miners on the travel in this one. From a pure pr value standpoint, utep is the side but I don't really like them here.

That LT line through me for a loop. LT on fire right now and playing a middle of the road c-usa team. I think I like UAB after digging deeper though, what are your thoughts on that one? UAB at home, better special teams, better offense. That LT defense has been playing really well though.

I am a bit worried about this game from a motivational standpoint. Latech is playing well right now but UAB needs the game for bowl eligibility and more importantly the game is near meaningless for latech. Holding the win over utep already and are up a game in the loss column to Rice. On deck is Old Dominion which they match up exceptionally well with and then the big game against rice. They can lose this game and still represent that division in the cusa championship simply by winning the last two games .. in other words, if latech splits uab and old dom they are still playing for the trip to the championship in the finale.

So I at least understand uab getting some looks and I am in fact thinking I might get off of this game based on motivation alone.

gl with that texas bet. leaning towards fiding your miners this week, if you got some words on it id appreciate it.

Obviously Texas needs this more .. wvu off a huge disappointment and has travel. Utep thoughts elsewhere.

You got the better team but horrible spot for Iowa IMO. Congrats on good week.

Would think it is a good match up. Minny cant complete a forward pass against any opponent and iowa plays solid rush defense. Minnesota defensive stats somewhat inflated by offensively challenged competition and where you look at their defensive performances against decent offenses, they have struggled. Two teams seem to be heading opposite directions recently as well. Just hard to imagine that minny will be the team to line it up and run it on them at will when iowa knows it is coming. they gave up some rush yards to pitt and maryland but they had a passing threat and they gave up a bunch on the ground to Indiana.

Clown, was at that game mate sitting on the 10 yard line and watched them miss the kick. What's odd is Bluwitt is actually a good kicker, think that might be his 2nd miss of the year. Ridiculous to run the right hwen you know your gonna kick it on next play. Most people here in Pittsburgh are hoping we lose out so that Chryst can go...you know what that means...

Why would they want him to go? he just dominated.

Lot and lots of road favorites this weekend. Good luck Kyle

for some reason this seems like the trus of the world will either crush it or get crushed

Ya I admit most of plays revolve around motivation this week. I wont be surprised when the crushing occurs.

Iowa has revenge from last year I believe. I like that Iowa play alot, based on what you said above.

Good luck Kyle sharp, square, or whatever, they still have to play the fucking games.

Agree the matchup is perfect for Iowa as you state above, however minny off a loss, off a bye, at home and Iowa is getting love again by the public and potentially in let down mode. Just not a great spot IMO. This might be minn last winnable game on schedule and if Iowa does win it will have to beat a team giving max effort-- as opposed to lay down bitch act NW pulled last week. JMO.

Note--I got a massive season win bet on Iowa so certainly I hope you are right. Gl

Iowa has revenge from last year I believe.

nah, Iowa dominated them last year. Big play for me. Out gained them by 300 plus and minn rushed for like 40 yards on 30 carries. Minny will be very motivated. I really hope Iowa wins but they will have to play very well to do so. And this just in-- Greg Davis is still iowas OC

lol Greg Davis, man i don't miss that guy

...kyle14 your record through 10 weeks is eerily similar to my entire MLB season

bet Auburn. There is no point in including it in this thread as number is way gone and I wouldn't recommend at current.

You bet it at BOL? Did they open it at 14.5? That would have been low even with Hill at QB. Kyle Allen was awful last week and justifies a 14+point adjustment

Ya buffalo performance was amazingly bad. NIU total just the wrong bet. But wake and Clemson in a shootout......

Add

Wyoming 7.5
USU/Wyoming over 45.5

good luck people

Last edited:
Iowa has revenge from last year I believe. I like that Iowa play alot, based on what you said above.

Good luck Kyle sharp, square, or whatever, they still have to play the fucking games.
yep, this is the type of game the Gophers get rolled. line @ PK now which surprises me.

nah, Iowa dominated them last year. Big play for me. Out gained them by 300 plus and minn rushed for like 40 yards on 30 carries. Minny will be very motivated. I really hope Iowa wins but they will have to play very well to do so. And this just in-- Greg Davis is still iowas OC
I heard a rumor from a big Hawkeye fan that Ferentz had his kid calling the plays on offense last week and not their OC. You hearing anything about it?

I heard a rumor from a big Hawkeye fan that Ferentz had his kid calling the plays on offense last week and not their OC. You hearing anything about it?
nah, badly uninformed rumor. Several video images during game confirmed it was impossible Brian ferentz was calling plays . I do think Kirk F had a lot more involvement in setting the gameplan on offense than in previous games. Offense plays looked like ken okeefe era plays . Greg Davis will be gone after this year IMO and baby ferentz will take over the worst possible job in America --- #nepotism #pressure #fanaticfanbase

In the midst of my worst ever run in college football. I had an unposted loser Thursday night in addition to the other weekday stuff. There is a chance the game has passed me by. Marlo's signature may be my issue. I am behind in totals work so I will post that and any additional things as they come but I am not claiming to have an edge right now so there is a certain amount of guilt associated with posting.

ADD

Wisconsin -17
Purdue/Wisconsin over 53
Iowa/Minnesota over 44.5
Penn State/Indiana over 43.5
Duke/Cuse over 51
gestate/troy under 67.5 ( move is suspicious to me so this will lose )
ndame/asu over 60.5
wvu/tex over 53
utep/wku over 69
marshall/usm over 62.5
usm +25.5

I am curious about Penn St. over play, saw that it moved that way this morning also. I was trying to decide between PST or the under. I just don't see Indiana being able to do too much offensively today, as their only strength at this point is the running game after the Sudfeld injury which obviously plays into Penn St. strength on defense.

It has a lot to due with my feelings about the Indiana pass defense. They are giving up over 63% completion rate and a staggering 275 yards through the air per game. Obviously some of that is from pace early in the year but the recency of that pass defense has been really bad. The yards per attempt allowed falls in the average range from an aggregate standpoint but is skewed by weeks 1 and 2 which is awhile ago. Meanwhile it looks like major class relief for Hack and PSU after facing the pass defenses of nw, tosu, Michigan and Maryland where they struggled in each. Basically with the bowl motivation, I think psu has a breakout game through the air against that defense and think Indiana can only improve each week offensively in regards to replacing sunfeld. Since I think PSU has success, Indiana may start tossing more which could lead to defensive scores as well... and I think at home they find a way to get a couple scores ...

Thanks for your thoughts, very interesting movement on that total this morning. Hope you have a great day. I decided on side play on Penn State.

Back