week 3 9-4
week 4 6-5-1
week 5 12-8
week 6 16-11
week 7 5-11
week 8 10-16
week 9 14-15
Total 72-70-1

Another bad week due to totals. To be fair, the weather didn't look that bad at the time I took all those overs. My situational side capping was as good as I can do. Struggled on the totals and the weekday stuff.

Locked In

Baylor/WVU over LOSER
Tulane -9 Winner 1-1
Bearcats -23 loser 1-2
Pitt -8 winner 2-2
MTSU -2.5 loser lol 2-3
FIU -15 loser lol 2-4
BYU +5 winner 3-4
EMU -1 loser (not even close to Buffalo in manhood) 3-5
Army 15.5 4-5 winner
ULM +1 loser 4-6
New Mexico 7 (-120 buy) loser 4-7
UVA 2 winner 5-7
TCU 4.5 loser 5-8
App st -16.5 LOSER 5-9
App St/Ga Southern Over 47.5 LOSER 5-10
Navy/Uconn over 56 winner 6-10
NCSU/Wake over 61 loser 6-11
Nebraska/Purdue over 54.5 winner 7-11
miami/fsu under 47.5 winner 8-11
unlv/col st over 62 loser 8-12
TCU/Okst under 64.5 winner 9-12
MTSU/Charlotee over 63.5 loser 9-13
texas st/ULL over 57 loswer 9-14
cinci/ECU over 48.5 winner 10-14
Boise St/SJSU over 58 winner 11-14
Col/UCLA over 64 loser 11-15
Oregon/USC under 62.5 loser 11-16
Boise State -16 loser 11-17
Fresno st/Hawaii under 69.5 (kill me) loser 11-18
Cuse BC over 59 winner 12-18
Liberty/Umass under 69 (kill me) loser 12-19
Michigan/Maryland under 57 winner 13-19

Last edited:
always look forward to your thread. any angles on tulane ? tulsa just keeps nearly beating teams as ddigit dogs and I'm wondering why vegas keeps putting them there.

uva - unc as well when able

always look forward to your thread. any angles on tulane ? tulsa just keeps nearly beating teams as ddigit dogs and I'm wondering why vegas keeps putting them there.

uva - unc as well when able

So Tulsa's season basically ended last week as far as bowl eligibility ...outside chance they could sweep the board and get bowl eligible but unlikely, and given the conference, not sure the six would actually secure them a bowl even if they won out. Meanwhile this is a very key game for Tulane to secure bowl eligibility with at Temple, VS UCF and at SMU to follow. Sitting on 5 wins, this is a huge game for them as 5-4 and on a three game losing streak heading into a must win at Temple would be a lot of pressure. That was a heartbreak game for Tulsa this past Saturday and after their last heartbreak game to SMU they came out with a dud the following week and that was when reasonable goals were still within reach. Tulsa is not a bad football team, certainly for their record, but this is a bad spot for them. If you are the Tulsa kids off that game, do you focus on the road game at Tulane or are you thinking ahead to the national televised game on a Friday night at home to UCF the following week? I like the spot for the better team here.

With UVA my PR has it higher and I think they are the best team in the Coastal and this would be close to a division elimination game for them (though I don't know all the tiebreaker rules and there could be a stack of teams). Cavs were 4-1 heading into Notre Dame and played them pretty even in defeat, then outplayed Miami in defeat, and then crushed Duke. Last Saturday they had a very mistake filled game for them with a minus 2 in turnovers and 8 penalties for 70 yards. UNC off a bunch of nailbiters and they do need the game 4-4 with a freebie, and at Pitt and at NCSU still left on the schedule (not in that order). So a win will get UNC both bowl eligible and in the drivers seat for the Coastal but I think UNC can get bowl eligible while dropping this one. I am just backing the better team as I see it.

So Tulsa's season basically ended last week as far as bowl eligibility ...outside chance they could sweep the board and get bowl eligible but unlikely, and given the conference, not sure the six would actually secure them a bowl even if they won out. Meanwhile this is a very key game for Tulane to secure bowl eligibility with at Temple, VS UCF and at SMU to follow. Sitting on 5 wins, this is a huge game for them as 5-4 and on a three game losing streak heading into a must win at Temple would be a lot of pressure. That was a heartbreak game for Tulsa this past Saturday and after their last heartbreak game to SMU they came out with a dud the following week and that was when reasonable goals were still within reach. Tulsa is not a bad football team, certainly for their record, but this is a bad spot for them. If you are the Tulsa kids off that game, do you focus on the road game at Tulane or are you thinking ahead to the national televised game on a Friday night at home to UCF the following week? I like the spot for the better team here.

With UVA my PR has it higher and I think they are the best team in the Coastal and this would be close to a division elimination game for them (though I don't know all the tiebreaker rules and there could be a stack of teams). Cavs were 4-1 heading into Notre Dame and played them pretty even in defeat, then outplayed Miami in defeat, and then crushed Duke. Last Saturday they had a very mistake filled game for them with a minus 2 in turnovers and 8 penalties for 70 yards. UNC off a bunch of nailbiters and they do need the game 4-4 with a freebie, and at Pitt and at NCSU still left on the schedule (not in that order). So a win will get UNC both bowl eligible and in the drivers seat for the Coastal but I think UNC can get bowl eligible while dropping this one. I am just backing the better team as I see it.

Should be fun in Chapel Hill as it will be another night game sell out just like the Miami game was. Hottest ticket in town as even I couldn't get tickets to this one!

add

App st -16.5
App St/Ga Southern Over 47.5
Navy/Uconn over 56
NCSU/Wake over 61
Nebraska/Purdue over 54.5
miami/fsu under 47.5
unlv/col st over 62
TCU/Okst under 64.5
MTSU/Charlotee over 63.5
texas st/ULL over 57
cinci/ECU over 48.5
Boise St/SJSU over 58

Is the heavy rain followed by lots of wind affecting your opinion on the App. St. pick and the over in that game or is the new line of 44 another opportunity?

If you are the Tulsa kids off that game, do you focus on the road game at Tulane or are you thinking ahead to the national televised game on a Friday night at home to UCF the following week? I like the spot for the better team here.

Gave me a flashback to the 2017 game.

Love the Tulane play, like the over in Purdue as well, good get on that number.

Lean army but line up to 17 some places has me little nervous.

Gl this week.

Been busy for 2 weeks.....don't know what's going on in your thread/games, but its a CTG must see. Good luck

Lean army but line up to 17 some places has me little nervous.

I will have Army. My line currently is 16-108, but could go up.

My fear with this play is, if Air Force can, they will rub it in a bit. Army embarrassed Falcons on this field 2 years ago (21-0). Revenge easier said than done, but if the game is played about a 2 score margin throughout, AF will be quite happy to try for more. The other end of that is Army has an outside chance to win if AF comes in a little overconfident (AF peaking, Army slumping). Sometimes these teams save special packages and looks exclusively for games like this.

Army sees the C-I-C trophy every day. It is really all that matters to them. Arguably of equal importance to AF and Navy, but those teams do have conference affiliation and can compete for division and conference championships. AF can not win the C-I-C having already lost to Navy and if the teams all split the trophy stays with the current holder.

I think the lines upward trend could due to Army's QB situation, which is pretty messy - 1st and 2nd string guys hurt.

Here is an angle for Army backers to rally around. Air Force was held to 108 yard rushing (2.4ypc) in their loss to Navy (over 250ypg below their avg). Why does that matter? AF has averaged only 110 rushing ypg the last 2 years vs Army. Maybe Army can do that again? Chances are Calhoun will have something special up his sleeve. Hopefully Army is ready for that.

AF has lost 4-out-of-5 vs Army & Navy.

Adds

Col/UCLA over 64
Oregon/USC under 62.5
Boise State -16
Fresno st/Hawaii under 69.5 (kill me)
Cuse BC over 59
Liberty/Umass under 69 (kill me)
Michigan/Maryland under 57

Back