RetroVK

This claim is disputed
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000

favorites 22-20 -2.17units
dogs 27-19 +14.45units
overs 3-5-1 -2.00 units
unders 16-5-1 +10.33 units

ok on a nice little roll right now. lets see if we can win on a saturday for a change. It was not a good day of the week for me in april.. bolded the ones i feel likely i will be playing tomorrow

under pirates/nats ---Guess what ........ there is a team that struggles when they see matt chico and its the pittsburgh pirates. Now it is a short sample size but the pirates have just 7 hits in 40 AB against Chico and in his two starts against pitt last year he was awesome. 13 innings, 10 hits , 2er. He is a better daytime pitcher than night as well. so far this year his era in the day is more than 2.00 runs less than at night. It was the same last year where he sported a 3.13 era and .226 batting average against in the day vs 5.21 and a .300 average against at night. 0-5 pitcher should mean motivation here as well. The pirates are batting about .228 for the year vs lefties. So a lot going for us in that whole matchup despite having the scary Chico on the hill. Maholm takes the ball for the pirates. In 82 AB the nats bat just .268 off him and bat just .231 vs lefties this year. Reynolds is behind the plate and he does have a 63.5 strike percent going. To beat me atleast one team has to get to six runs ... hard to count on that from either of these clubs when the matchups are with lefties who have good history against them. lean to the nationals here too.

cubs and over-- Well, the cubs really didnt look that great at the plate last night and kyle lohse has been pitching well. But I have to let the past history dictate to me here. The cubs are an amazing 32 of 78 off of lohse in his career. soriano 12/28 2 hr , derosa 6/11 1hr . theriot 4/7 , lee 2/6 , ramirez 5/5 2 2b 1 hr. These numbers alone are almost enough to make me play them but we have some additional indicators pointing our way. The cubs hit righties well , despite yesterdays domination by wainwright. Lohse has been pitching well , especially at home so that has to be considered but even as he has pitched well this year he doesnt always eat innings. In his six starts this year he has pitched over 6 innings just once. And in reality he has bolstered his numbers somewhat by facing lesser offenses. lilly will be the guy for the cubs tomorrow and the cards hit just /252 off him. Lilly seems to have found himself over the last two starts where he has gone 12 innings , 8 hits , and 3 er though half of that was vs the nationals offense. He is another guy that doesnt go innings and lou usually seems to have him on a short rope. So with two guys that one wouldnt expect to go long innings and two somewhat depleted pens after playing extras last night we could see some runs in this one. With back to back late inning defeats i think the cubs might be hungrier in this one. Taking a shot on them and also considering the over especially with mcclelland behind the dish.

mets -- i wont be betting this game but include it because there are a lot of factors that actually point to a mets win in this one. Gonna be a lot of people betting on webb , especially with pelfrey out there but BEWARE. Mets bats actually hit Webb a lot better than zona hits Pelfrey. I really dont want to get in front of the webb train right now and get run over so i am staying away ..... but you shouldnt be betting the dbacks here imo. be careful.

tiring.....

reds/braves over ---too easy. i wont bore you with it. starts with whips and ends with wegner

marlins --- too big a price on peavy for a team that cant score.

Please make note that i have been terrible on overs this year.

sorry i burned out at the end there but i tried.

will post official plays in the morning. good luck gang.

official plays

cubs +100
cubs/cards over 8.5 +100
reds/braves over 10 +100
pirates/nats under 9.5 -125

parlay ( all parlays recorded in middleattempts/traps/scalps/etc area )

20 to win 106- ---- marlins with mets

gl gang and thanks AG , ugrath and askias

thanks askias.

a good day i suppose.2-1-1 for a profit of 0.75 units. no recaps tonight.
cubs winner , cubs/cards over winner , pirates/nats under loser , reds/braves over push

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000

favorites 22-20 -2.17units
dogs 28-19 +15.45units
overs 4-5-2 -1.00 units
unders 16-6-1 +9.08 units

Back