Time to post my october 28 hockey

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
First group of hockey bets to start the year and i need to disclose some things right up front.

This is historically my worst sport as a handicapper. I won some money using the goal and a half to the under parlay system that almost all hockey bettors were doing prior to the rule changes. If i take that system stuff out ...i am actually a lifetime loser in the sport. Just want to be up front about that. For that reason i have not really bet hockey in years and i admit some of that is the fact that i believe they ruined the sport when they took out hitting and increased te number of power plays per game. I do know the sport as a fan , i had las vegas thunder season tickets for years and was an avid follower of the detroit redwings. Yes, i still hate colorado. Now, since i had boycotted hockey for a few years i am a little less knowledgable about personnell than i would otherwise be but i have spent some time learning at the start of this year. Want to thank some of you guys for helping me with my styles thread and a special thanks to santacapper for pointing me to a couple of great sites for hockey research/injuries etc etc..... I also want to disclose that my hockey unit reflects my lack of success. I am playing very small money until i prove to myself that i can beat the sport and if i prove that i cannot beat the sport i will stop again. Just want to be up front that i historically suck at this sport and that i am playing tiny money compared to what you will see me bet on the sports i am good at. All bets will be 1 unit on dogs and to win 1 unit on favorites. wish me luck ... i think i will need it.

Here is what I am playing for my first hockey bets of the year.

Nashville +115
Carolina +170
Tampa Bay +115
Colorado +120
Boston +135
pittsburgh +165

NHL Record to date

favorites 0-0
dogs 0-0
unders 0-0
overs 0-0

net units 0.00

Welcome back vegas :) good to have you in this part of the forums

with you with nashville

like a few of those dogs... Carolina etc.

Cant back Tampa just yet. Talent is there but they need to find the right combos and stop taking penalties to get Stamkos the PT he needs. Plus they're playing the Leafs, lol
GL Kyle, you'll be around the whole year no doubt

:hang:

looks like ur cards will look alot alike. lets make some cash tonight, good luck wit all ur plays kyle

:shake:

Nashville +115 loser
Carolina +170 loser
Tampa Bay +115 winner
Colorado +120 loser
Boston +135 winner
pittsburgh +165 loser

NHL Record to date

favorites 0-0
dogs 2-4 -1.50 units
unders 0-0
overs 0-0

net units -1.50

Wasnt home as I said in your other thread so just saw this now.

Had TB ML (Best bet ) and opposite on the other 5 sides(granted Van ML was the smallest side I had & nearly passed which of course leaned Philly and over but passed). So did great on sides except lost the Home teams ML at 2-1 vig (thanks 7-0 Flyers ) and went 0-2 on totals which I pounded but Even money at least. Real stinger was the Over 5.5 TB and 3-2 heading into the 3rd and no one scores again !

Good day in general but some tough losses and off weighted = (-1unit) :36_11_6::cheers:

jsut needed a split in the shootouts to make money..... bleh.....

of course once down 2-0 pitt punched one in. bastiges.

Wasnt home as I said in your other thread so just saw this now.

Had TB ML (Best bet ) and opposite on the other 5 sides(granted Van ML was the smallest side I had & nearly passed which of course leaned Philly and over but passed). So did great on sides except lost the Home teams ML at 2-1 vig (thanks 7-0 Flyers ) and went 0-2 on totals which I pounded but Even money at least. Real stinger was the Over 5.5 TB and 3-2 heading into the 3rd and no one scores again !

Good day in general but some tough losses and off weighted = (-1unit) :36_11_6::cheers:

damn. i had a bad opening night of hockey betting. glad you had a better read on the sides.

have to go back and check but not sure you can make money by fading me either because of juice so be careful with that.

damn. i had a bad opening night of hockey betting. glad you had a better read on the sides.

have to go back and check but not sure you can make money by fading me either because of juice so be careful with that.

I didnt fade you by any means . I was telling Tru how terrible Iw as at sides yesterday and how good I have been on totals . Naturally hit 5 of 6 sides and would have passed on even playing Van small with Thomas in goal expected Fernandez . Then go 0-2 on totals that I played and 3-0 on what I passed on ( Atl over , Wash over and SJ under ) .

I barely read the forum just odd I happened to be the opposite of you today . :cheers:

Back