RetroVK

This claim is disputed
NHL Record to date

favorites 0-0
dogs 2-4 -1.50 units
unders 0-0
overs 0-0

net units -1.50

Off to a bad start but don't say I did not warn you.

Have a strong lean to the islanders at +100 hosting the blue jackets.

Sort of a cursory look at this point so i haven't bet it yet but was wondering what you guys think of new york in this spot ....

havent had much of a chance to see the Isles so im not sure how they are heading into the game other than what I read. The Coliseum is always tough on visitors since its so old. Hard to play a team losing 6 straight and 8 of 10...

these goalies are sieves and I might look at the over.

GL Kyle:cheers:

Probably playing Columbus. Islanders are not playing for the playoffs. Tomorrow they play 1 of their 2 major in city rivals which means this game does not get full attention. In this case the Rangers. Think the very average but trying hard Columbus team probably gets it done and agree over seems reasonable.

Tomorrow they play 1 of their 2 major in city rivals which means this game does not get full attention

Thats whats keeping me from the over, just trying to get out of the game and onto tomorrow with a lack of interest in scoring, playing etc.

By the way my sides so far have been a disaster in NHL and NBA so---do not feel seriously constrained.

Truth is the Islanders may show up anyway. After such a massive dump in the last game they may be a good play. I really need to think more about this myself.

Thanks for the thoughts guys .... i have decided that i am betting this tonight. won't lock in until i am out of the house later , not to return in time to post so i am posting the consensus line of +100 for tracking purposes but might be a few pennies different by the time i actually make the bet.

added

new york islanders +100

gl in your stuff gang.

I was going to play the Isles because they almost fall in a favourite trend of mine. A team that lost by 1 goal in regulation taking on a roadteam that lost its last game in OT. The bad news is the home team, the Isles, have to be a favourite and theyre not. GL Hope it pulls through for you.

ackk! against you on this one..but goodluck on your other plays other than hockey hehe

horese , gurv , pucks , gsro , catfood , nropp -- thanks. luckily it was a busy afternoon for me and i saw the final score before seeing how it got there. would have died watching it. hehe.

updating ...

NHL Record to date

favorites 0-0
dogs 3-4 -0.50 units
unders 0-0
overs 0-0

net units -0.50

Good call on the isles, I couldn't pull the trigger on the the jackets, so decided i'd play the total instead! let's turn that record into a profit:cheers:

Back