time to post my NFL Play of the Day, week 2

Agree and this will make my card too. Great situation. One team off a huge national TV win and one team off a disappointing national tv loss. GL VK.

GL clown. I don't see it though tbh and would love to read why taking the Chargers is a good idea. To beat Seattle you have to be able to run the ball, the Chargers can't do that. If you can't do that then you best be able to complete short passes, which is a really rather brutal part of the Phillip Rivers package. I just don't see how SD is going to be able to sustain drives and score touchdowns in this game. Seattle is a nightmare matchup for most teams but especially for the Chargers.

Seahawks have had additional time to prepare, can't imagine they'll be flat but who knows.

So we're keeping our fingers crossed that the best team in all of football has a bad day? Risky gambling my friend especially when Pete Carroll does not stop pushing to score. GL but I think there are many other teams to go against like my pathetic Rams. They will not disappoint. Lol

Back