Bearcats 9.5
cinci/memphis over 57.5
UGA/LSU under 56
Hawaii/Boise over 65
UVA/Clemson over 57.5
UVA 28.5
Ohio St -16
Wisconsin/Ohio st Over 57

Played the alt first half under small in App...at 3/2 I’ll gamble they don’t hit 26. That full game total seems bizarrely high.

Tell me I’m crazy for thinking Bill Clark can flat out win today vs a guy who is one of the most overrated coaches we’ve seen in the past 15 years who basically has the ink dry on an SEC team’s offer sheet?

Thoughts? If I play UAB it’s going to be ML
Or nothing, Bill Clark the most underrated coach in the country.

Gonna call it a season and sit out the bowls. Just got destroyed this year. Can honestly say I have no idea what is going to happen in any of these games

Gonna call it a season and sit out the bowls. Just got destroyed this year. Can honestly say I have no idea what is going to happen in any of these games

You always seem to be a consistent performer during bowl season. I wouldn't bail just yet.

thanks guys. I am just not of right mind this year. I dont think results are bad luck, i just dont have any idea what is going to happen. I think my ability to watch what is happening and take the game situation into account for 2h bets is still what it was but that first quarter goes WAY different than i expect it to, too many times, for it to be anything but bad capping. There could be a lot playing into it for me this year and i cannot ignore the possibility that i am just not focused, enotionally drained, mentally drained, and inhave been physically ill most of the last six months. I just dont have it and i think relaxing through bowl season gives me a better chance of doing it again next year. Also, i am not even investing my efforts into the thread anymore either and i wonder if that has effected my self grading some. Anyway good luck during this crazy bowl season and thanks for kind words

thanks guys. I am just not of right mind this year. I dont think results are bad luck, i just dont have any idea what is going to happen. I think my ability to watch what is happening and take the game situation into account for 2h bets is still what it was but that first quarter goes WAY different than i expect it to, too many times, for it to be anything but bad capping. There could be a lot playing into it for me this year and i cannot ignore the possibility that i am just not focused, enotionally drained, mentally drained, and inhave been physically ill most of the last six months. I just dont have it and i think relaxing through bowl season gives me a better chance of doing it again next year. Also, i am not even investing my efforts into the thread anymore either and i wonder if that has effected my self grading some. Anyway good luck during this crazy bowl season and thanks for kind words
Take care of yourself VK!

I’m unhappy to say that you are not the only one having a bad year. Old bull is right beside you. My excuse is that I have not put enough time and effort into the process. That’s a fact. I don’t know the reason behind it alll, but you have mentioned some possibilities. FWIW, I always visit your threads , and respect your opinions posted elsewhere as well. Look forward to your future participation whenever that may be.
And nice call on James Madison.

Back